Hulk Hogan's son seriously injured another boy in car wreck

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nancy Grace's show is where I heard that they've got video of Nick and Hulk leaving the liquor store the morning of the accident. They then apparently spent a few hours on the boat and then the accident happened that night. I'm not sure what's the truth, but you ca be sure it will come out during the civil trial and depositions.
To me, it sounds like Hulk wants to be Nick's buddy and not his father. Listen to the tapes and hear how he talks to him, not as a father, rather as someone trying to act "cool."

To me, it sounds like Hulk wants to be Nick's buddy and not his father. Listen to the tapes and hear how he talks to him, not as a father, rather as someone trying to act "cool."

I agree. I don't think that he's ever been a proper father to him. Only 17 years old and already so much trouble with driving. Granted, many teenaged boys get tickets and have an accident, once dad KNEW that he was irresponsible, to feed him alcohol and then let him take a freaking road rocket out was all on him!!!!

Yea he is always calling him dude and bubba. If that was me as a teen I can tell you the stuff my parents would be saying " you made your bed, now you lay in it"! My parents ALWAYS punished my brothers and I whenever we did something. Sometimes I think they were too hard on us.

Sounds like Nick needs to suck it up and do his time. I'd be happy to be by myself instead of in genpop. There's no telling what they'd do to him. He just needs to shut up and stay quiet.

Sounds like Nick needs to suck it up and do his time. I'd be happy to be by myself instead of in genpop. There's no telling what they'd do to him. He just needs to shut up and stay quiet.
Seriously, I know being by yourself is horrible but HELLO john is in his own prison as well! Nick is lucky he is not out there with the others.

This boy was probably never sent to his room when he misbehaved so of course he has no concept now of dealing with any kind of punishment. He's the poster child for overindulged children. He has a chance now of learning something but the people around him, rather than using this as a way to turn his life around, are patting him on the head and blaming others. 5 years from now IMO he'll be dead from an overdose or car crash or back in lockup for some other crime.

One thing from the tapes bothers me, it's when he's saying how the victim was a negative person, was? Why does he talk about him in the past tense?

VB

This boy was probably never sent to his room when he misbehaved so of course he has no concept now of dealing with any kind of punishment. He's the poster child for overindulged children. He has a chance now of learning something but the people around him, rather than using this as a way to turn his life around, are patting him on the head and blaming others. 5 years from now IMO he'll be dead from an overdose or car crash or back in lockup for some other crime.

One thing from the tapes bothers me, it's when he's saying how the victim was a negative person, was? Why does he talk about him in the past tense?

VB

I think that comment was along the same lines as the stupid Sharon Stone comment about China deserving the earthquake because of how they treat Tibet. The "karma" thing. I guess Hollywood types believe in all that nonsense. However, if karma is gonna bite some people in the butt, the Hogan family better be looking behind them.

Now who's talking karma???
action-smiley-035.gif

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1588617/20080603/id_0.jhtml

Nick Hogan Will Remain In Solitary Confinement, Judge Rules

News follows lawsuit filed against Florida jail officials for releasing recordings of Hogan's phone conversations with parents.
By Chris Harris

For the time being, Nick Hogan has to serve his time solo.

Does he have any chance of winning this lawsuit against the jail for releasing his public phone calls???????????

Does he have any chance of winning this lawsuit against the jail for releasing his public phone calls???????????

No ma'am. It falls under the Freedom of Information Act. What his attorney is trying, unsuccessfully, to do is have him treated as both a minor and an adult all at the same time. If he was serving time as a juvenile, they would not have been released. However, since's been tried in an adult court, they are open records.

No ma'am. It falls under the Freedom of Information Act. What his attorney is trying, unsuccessfully, to do is have him treated as both a minor and an adult all at the same time. If he was serving time as a juvenile, they would not have been released. However, since's been tried in an adult court, they are open records.

The attorney was on Nancy Grace last night, putting his attorney spin on things. Telling Nancy that they are showing five second blips taken out of context.

My thought was, how would that matter, they still said what they did.

okay good thanks.

The attorney was on Nancy Grace last night, putting his attorney spin on things. Telling Nancy that they are showing five second blips taken out of context.

That's the most over used phrase in the world "out of context." LOL

Absolutely class-z.:clap:
Those comments were callous period!:furious:

I really fail to see how the mom's comments could have been taken out of context. LOL that is ludicrous.

I really fail to see how the mom's comments could have been taken out of context. LOL that is ludicrous.

Paladin, if you know. Didn't Mr. & Mrs. Hulk Hogan file for divorce not too long ago? Didn't they hate each other? What happened there?:confused:

Paladin, if you know. Didn't Mr. & Mrs. Hulk Hogan file for divorce not too long ago? Didn't they hate each other? What happened there?:confused:

Rumor has it that the split may be a ploy to keep their assets in limbo, not allowing any big pay out to John's family. Like I said: rumor... but it has been said.

I think it is creepy that her new boytoy looks like her son! (I think the guy and her son attended the same school at one point when they were young)

Rumor has it that the split may be a ploy to keep their assets in limbo, not allowing any big pay out to John's family. Like I said: rumor... but it has been said.

I think it is creepy that her new boytoy looks like her son! (I think the guy and her son attended the same school at one point when they were young)

Thanks. Interesting. Although depending on how far the paperwork got/gets, they have to produce schedules of assets. That may work against them.

My take on the divorce:

To get sympathy and heat off of Nick and to save assets from the civil trial. Or to get another real alty (according to the way nick pronounces it) show of some sort. After the divorce? Who knows. They are sickening and to think I thought Hulk Hogan was an all American good guy at one point. PUke!

Well, I know that on the show they were seeing a marriage counselor. At the time I wasn't sure if that was a ploy for ratings or a story arc, because I can never tell when reality shows are "real" or scripted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back