Hulk Hogan's son seriously injured another boy in car wreck

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ooo, after seeing that video of John I'm sick.

I can't look at a Hogan again without disgust, after all of their media whoring and total lack of disregard for this courageous young man and his family.

YUK, I used to like them even though you could tell their show was a set up like the Kardashian one.

No more Hogans, ever.

No more.
Ever.
You can say that again. The hogans make me sick.:puke:
The Kardashians. I still have no clue why they are on tv. lol

It is great that his brain has found enough stability to have his skull reconstructed.

Kardashians: haven't seen the show, but I understand that it all stems from the popularity of Kim... of which she gained her popularity from having a large bottom. How desperate is society when a girl's butt is worthy of fandom? *shakes my head*

I have a friend who had a severe brain injury from an accident and was in a coma for almost a year. It was very tragic since she just received her master's degree and a new career was just beginning. I went to see her in rehab about 8 months after the accident and it was very sad.

I would have never believed it if someone would have told me in 2 years she would have the ability to drive, get married, hold down a full time job, and have children.

This is not to say her life is a bowl of cherries. She is in a wheelchair and has paralysis on one side. She can talk, think, and do fun things (until one of the kids turns off the wheelchair :eek:). It does take her significant time to do everything, but she can do most things.

Hopefully John will recover enough to have a meaningful life. It probably wouldn't be the one of his choice, but if he could get around, laugh, and be out of a hospital setting it would be great!

I did see HH on LKL and I thought they he was a poor excuse for a parent. I did wonder exactly where he was coming from when LKL played the recorded phone calls to his son and the parents were acting like the son was such a poor kid and it was such a shame that he was in jail. There was nothing adult about the conversation - like look what you did to your best friend you idiot, take responsibility for your action and behave until you get out. I was shocked that they only worried about their son and not about John.

I just consider the source.

Nick Hogan To Be Sprung From Jail Early

3 months early, to be exact
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 3:00 am

Hulk Hogan’s son Nick Bollea is getting out of jail nearly three months early with credits foHHulk Hogan’s son Nick Bollea is getting out of jail nearly three months early with credits for good behavior and working, PEOPLE has learned. Bollea, who has been serving an eight-month sentence at Pinellas County Jail in Clearwater, Fla., for reckless driving that led to an accident with injuries, is due to be released Oct. 21. The early release follows standard procedures for all inmates. “They automatically get credits towards early release, and if they don’t do anything bad while they’re here, they get to use the credits,” says a jail official who did not want to be identified.ulk Hogan’s son Nick Bollea is getting out of jail nearly three months early with credits for good behavior and working, PEOPLE has learned. Bollea, who has been serving an eight-month sentence at Pinellas County Jail in Clearwater, Fla., for reckless driving that led to an accident with injuries, is due to be released Oct. 21. The early release follows standard procedures for all inmates. “They automatically get credits towards early release, and if they don’t do anything bad while they’re here, they get to use the credits,” says a jail official who did not want to be identified.r good behavior and working, PEOPLE has learned. Bollea, who has been serving an eight-month sentence at Pinellas County Jail in Clearwater, Fla., for reckless driving that led to an accident with injuries, is due to be released Oct. 21. The early release follows standard procedures for all inmates. “They automatically get credits towards early release, and if they don’t do anything bad while they’re here, they get to use the credits,” says a jail official who did not want to be identified.

why does it make you sick----do you know the Hogan's---ugh I should stay away----!

As a pre teen in Brooklyn I grew up on wrestling. I was my dad's little boy, even though I was a girl. I adored Hulk. Even saw him fight a few times, fake, real blood and all.

Now in middle age I can't stand the dude. More so his family and it's dysfunctions.

I think Gene Simmons Family Jewels rocks. I was not much of a Kiss fan during their hey day. Shannon and Gene have raised kids to be proud of and their 23 year unmarriage would rival many folks real marrige.

That kid is an totally arrogant selfish conceited as*hole. He should've gotten 10 years or more for turning that marine into a corpse!!

i fully believe in karma and life comes full circle. Nick will get his one day. And it is incredibly disgusting to see how he acts with such disrespect and lack of empathy for the man's who's life he's completely ruined. :furious:

What a trashy disgusting family. Zero accountability for the reckless, spoiled actions.

The phone interview between Nick & his dumb father talking about getting his OWN reality show made me want to throw up!

If you think it couldn't get any worse, here's the latest from TMZ
Nick Hogan is attending drag/drift races. You'd think the "sport" would be a thing of the past. http://www.tmz.com/2009/04/11/nick-hogan-lifes-a-drag/ :furious:

I note that commentors have differentiated between street racing and drag racing. STILL - makes little difference. IMO a person with a conscience would stay away from a connection to any type of racing.

IMO NB did not learn from his jail time. He was 17 (as I recall), so Daddy will most likely be responsible for a law suit.

I think they may have already settled with the family...hulk had said during one of his court appearnaces where his ex was trying to get more money that she was wasting money on laywers and such and he needed to have money to help johns family...so Im thinking he stepped up and is paying at least the medical bills for John

I think they may have already settled with the family...hulk had said during one of his court appearnaces where his ex was trying to get more money that she was wasting money on laywers and such and he needed to have money to help johns family...so Im thinking he stepped up and is paying at least the medical bills for John

I think Hulk will do the right thing, but what lesson does this teach NB?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back