Human Remains/Blue Barrel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greta seemed positive from the get go. There is one missing person case in Chicago of a white or hispanic, 17 year old girl, runaway, missing. See "The Un-identified" thread.

I am wondering if she could be the other possibility?

Do you have a link? There are lots of threads over there.

Aren't UID's usually people found dead and UID?

A little more info on the blue "container". Here we go again, container, barrel, trash can.....
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=5914962

"It was fairly intact, and it was covered with snow. He didn't want to disturb it of course, so thats when he called 911," said Roy Witherow, Lyons Village Manager. "He stated about 25 feet from the body there was a blue plastic container of some sort that was mostly covered in snow."
thanks SuziQ

A little more info on the blue "container". Here we go again, container, barrel, trash can.....
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=5914962

"It was fairly intact, and it was covered with snow. He didn't want to disturb it of course, so thats when he called 911," said Roy Witherow, Lyons Village Manager. "He stated about 25 feet from the body there was a blue plastic container of some sort that was mostly covered in snow."

Can anyone figure out why all the conflicting reports about a blue container? Either there is one or not on the scene. I can understand not jumping to any conclusions on the body until the autopsy, but not if there is or isn't a blue container. If there is one near the body parts it is a lot more suspicious. Is there any indication in a photograph of a blue container or did I miss that?

Did Stacy have any tattoos? Maybe that is where the "doesnt fit the profile" is coming from, maybe they could see that a body part on this body doesnt have a tat, IF she had one, I cant remember.....
this has to be just horrifying for Stacy's family, not to mention Lisa's too---and any other families of missing women in that area....
Too much dejavu ala Peterson, though I have to admit, DrewP has surpassed SnottP on my hate scale...never thought I would so much comtempt for a person I didnt know personally, but then Scott killed Laci and Connor, and I just HATED him, and now I hate Drew even more....

The reporter in the ABC7 video I watched stated that investigators were seen hammering at something (concrete or ice?) Search is supended until morning. Scene is secured.

TKS, Or her hair is very long or something.

Did Stacy have any tattoos? Maybe that is where the "doesnt fit the profile" is coming from, maybe they could see that a body part on this body doesnt have a tat, IF she had one, I cant remember.....
this has to be just horrifying for Stacy's family, not to mention Lisa's too---and any other families of missing women in that area....
Too much dejavu ala Peterson, though I have to admit, DrewP has surpassed SnottP on my hate scale...never thought I would so much comtempt for a person I didnt know personally, but then Scott killed Laci and Connor, and I just HATED him, and now I hate Drew even more....
something so simple, could be the exact answer to the question, how they could say not her so fast-

The article even goes so far to say that the UID is a striking resemblance to Stacy.

Geez, reports are all over the place... :(

WOW is right! LE better make sure posDP is watched for the next few hours.

(CHICAGO) - Investigators in Illinois say a decomposed body discovered near the Chicago River very well may be Stacy Peterson. They say the remains of a female with reddish blonde hair bears a striking resemblance to the missing woman who was last seen

It may be possible that LE put out denials until they could make sure they "secured" DP by having people posted near his house to watch that he doesn't try leaving!

One thing that keeps going through my mind is this.......if LE hasn't identified the body yet, but they think there's a possibility it IS Stacy, they don't want that fact reported until they've got all their ducks in a row. They won't make an official announcement until they know right where DP is, and maybe they'll even take him into custody before an official announcement is made.

One thing that keeps going through my mind is this.......if LE hasn't identified the body yet, but they think there's a possibility it IS Stacy, they don't want that fact reported until they've got all their ducks in a row. They won't make an official announcement until they know right where DP is, and maybe they'll even take him into custody before an official announcement is made.

Right, make sure he is in plain site, so he doesn't panic. I'd hate it, if he hurt those kids:mad:

That could be the explanation.

It may be possible that LE put out denials until they could make sure they "secured" DP by having people posted near his house to watch that he doesn't try leaving!

That's exactly what I was thinking.

In a way, I hope it is her so LE can get the ball rolling and get DP behind the right kind of bars: prison.

WOW is right! LE better make sure posDP is watched for the next few hours.

Speaking to Nancy Grace on CNN Headline News, Drew Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, said local authorities have already asked a state task force working on Stacy Peterson's disappearance not to get involved.
"I can tell you, it is not Stacy," Brodsky said. "I can guarantee you that."
Brodsky offered no proof of his assertion.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/25/body.found/index.html

I am sure the *advertiser censored* is hoping it's not her.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members