Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I can tell you, it is not Stacy," Brodsky said. "I can guarantee you that."
Brodsky offered no proof of his assertion.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/01/25/body.found/index.html

I am sure the *advertiser censored* is hoping it's not her.:furious:

bakerprune,
Oh don't we know. He is hoping and praying that his client is innocent. bahaaaaaaaa sorry but that thought cracks me up.

I keep thinking that Greta is just playing along with Brodsky that it "couldn't possibly be" Stacy so he will keep lines of communication open with her. Because if it is her, he will have to clam up.

On the other hand, it could be Lisa Stebic!

Speaking to Nancy Grace on CNN Headline News, Drew Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, said local authorities have already asked a state task force working on Stacy Peterson's disappearance not to get involved.

How can he "guarantee" anything unless he knows *exactly* what happened to her and where she is. I hope nancy hammers him on this if he's stupid enough to appear on her show again. Keep blabbing Brodsky I say...

I keep thinking that Greta is just playing along with Brodsky that it "couldn't possibly be" Stacy so he will keep lines of communication open with her. Because if it is her, he will have to clam up.

On the other hand, it could be Lisa Stebic!
I just hope it is one or the other- the blue barrel thing - if true- certainly pin points one over the other, but for the sake of both womans families, please let it be one of them-

bakerprune,
Oh don't we know. He is hoping and praying that his client is innocent. bahaaaaaaaa sorry but that thought cracks me up.

Oh he's just hoping and praying he can milk Stacy's disappearance/death for all it's worth. Please excuse my jadedness..just seen too many of his kind.

Lisa Stebic does not have light colored red or blonde hair. Please refer to the photos of Lisa here: http://www.findlisastebic.com/index/

There are very conflicting reports of this find. Some sound pretty definite they do think it is Stacy and yet others say it isn't. I don't believe it has anything to do with knowing where Drew is or keeping an eye on him for any reason. LE doesn't work that way...as we have witnessed many times in the past.

It may have to do with notification of the family and not giving false hope to them if this turns out not to be her. I would imagine they would want to be certain before they contacted them and would not want the press to be the ones to notify them instead.

I posted a bunch of links on the Media Thread, along with the Nancy Grace and Larry King Transcripts. Anderson Cooper's transcript isn't showing up yet.

I wonder if the media trucks are back in Drew's neighborhood setting up.

Speaking to Nancy Grace on CNN Headline News, Drew Peterson's attorney, Joel Brodsky, said local authorities have already asked a state task force working on Stacy Peterson's disappearance not to get involved.

The same reason that his client, Drew "The Old Goat" Peterson has been smirking for 3 months. The blue barrel is his "red herring".

IMO, the investigators have been thrown off (purposely) by the Goat involving his mentally ill brother.:furious:

I wonder if the media trucks are back in Drew's neighborhood setting up.

I hate to see that ugly mug on tv, but knowing that the media in his yard irritates the snot out of him is good enough for me.

I hope he's not the only person there with those children. Especially if this turns out to be Stacy. God please watch over those babies.

S

I am from Chicago...IMO it would make sense to me that Drew would dump Stacy's body in that area. It is mostly ghetto & infested with gangs, etc. Maybe he thought he'd be able to fool everyone into thinking it wasn't him by dumping her there.

I really don't think the 'blue barrel' could be a coincidence!

I am from Chicago...IMO it would make sense to me that Drew would dump Stacy's body in that area. It is mostly ghetto & infested with gangs, etc. Maybe he thought he'd be able to fool everyone into thinking it wasn't him by dumping her there.

I really don't think the 'blue barrel' could be a coincidence!
And we know he had a badge and alot of guns - nobody would have messed with him while he was there.

I'm hoping that blue barrel was really there. The very first stories from the Associated Press clearly say it was there.

I think Brodsky is making things up as he goes along. I can't imagine local authorities asking a state task force working on Stacy Peterson's disappearance to not get involved. Here the local authorities have an unidentified body.....there's no way they'd be issuing requests for other agencies to not get involved to help with identification. The rat is scared it really could be Stacy. :mad:

This is going to be a very long wait until they make their announcement tomorrow after the autopsy.

Anderson Cooper Transcript:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0801/25/acd.01.html

ANDERSON COOPER: Our CNN affiliate WLS Chicago is also reporting that a blue garbage can was found near the area. Now, this is the video of the area from WLS. You can see some police vehicles there. The body again was found earlier today.

It has now been transported to the medical examiner's office, where an autopsy has been scheduled

*SNIP*

ANDERSON COOPER: Lisa, you have obviously been follow thing case really from the beginning. Why is that blue barrel so crucial?

LISA BLOOM, TRUTV ANCHOR: It's absolutely crucial because this relative of Drew Peterson's reported on the very day that Stacy Peterson went missing, 23 years old, mother of two little kids and who told people that she told him a couple days before she was going to divorce him, the stepbrother says that he helped Drew Peterson move a blue barrel warm to the touch into his car and Drew Peterson then drove off with it.

This stepbrother then apparently so conscience-stricken that a day or two later he attempted suicide. Now, Drew Peterson and his attorney say that shows that he's mentally unstable and not a reliable witness. But that's been an important lead. And volunteer searchers over the last 12 weeks have been told by police to look for a blue barrel. That's been in all the search warrant affidavits, to look for fibers or residues connected with blue plastic.

So, the fact that so far this does seem to match the hair color, the size of the body, the fact that it's female, and the blue barrel, very, very intriguing information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dp203dumpspdf