Hunting JonBenét’s Killer: The Untold Story Thurs Apr 11 A&E, 9pm

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have Elizabeth Vargas and A&E Discovered The Untold Story of JonBenét Ramsey's Murder?

includes trailer

"In Hunting JonBenet's Killer: The Untold Story, the team tracks down new leads with DNA tests,
sits down with Jon Ramsey for an exclusive interview and features never-before-seen photos. The installment also goes down the paths of numerous theories about the crime that involves intruders.

"It's a mission of mine to find the killer", John Ramsey says in the promo."

Vargas teams up with retired FBI agent Robert Clark to investigate "the possibility that the killer may have ties to a group that believed in extra terrestrial life and the end of the world. A&E said in a press release."

Saturday, April 6: NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Final Four in Minneapolis

Hunting JonBenét’s Killer: The Untold Story
A&E, 9pm

"By tracking down new leads and using new DNA tests, this documentary special takes a deeper dive to ultimately help bring justice and peace to the family of JonBenét Ramsey, a child beauty queen who was killed in her home in 1996. Featuring an exclusive interview with her father, John Ramsey, and revealing the last known photo of JonBenét, the documentary also pursues numerous “intruder theories” of the crime."

JonBenet Ramsey doc will encourage people to come forward with leads on notorious cold case, says investigator

JonBenet Ramsey doc will encourage people to come forward with leads on notorious cold case, says investigator

April 11, 2019

"Featuring an exclusive interview with John Ramsey and never-before-seen photos, the premiere follows Robert Clark, a retired assistant special agent who tracks down new, surprising theories that could possibly explain what happened that fateful December 1996 night.

Clark told Fox News he hopes the show will encourage someone with knowledge that could solve the case to come forward.

“Maybe someone will remember something,” said Clark. “This has happened on multiple occasions. Mr. John Walsh has built a tremendous career in highlighting cases on television and then the next thing you know someone’s calling. … I’m hoping anything from this show will help someone remember something and then call the Boulder Police Department and say, ‘I remember seeing this.’ Or, ‘I saw this person.’ Even, ‘Someone told me this.’”

Last edited:
JonBenet Ramsey smiles in final photo of the child beauty queen taken just hours before her murder | Daily Mail Online

Apr 11th 2019

PICTURED: JonBenet Ramsey smiles in final photo of the child beauty queen taken just hours before her murder as age-progression imagery reveals how she would look now at 28

"John Ramsey is speaking about his daughter JonBenet and her murder in the A&E special Hunting JonBenet's Killer: The Untold Story, which airs Thursday
•He also shares a number of never-before-seen photos of the child beauty queen, including the last ever photo taken of JonBenet take on Christmas Eve 1996
•Age-progression imagery is used in the special to reveal how JonBenet would look if she were still alive today at the age of 28
•'In my mind she's still my 6-year-old little girl, that's how I remember her,' says John, whose oldest daughter died just four years before JonBenet's death
•'My kids are healthy and grandkids are healthy so you have to look at what's good in your life and be thankful for it,' says John of his life these days
•This is John's first interview since his son Burke settled a $750 million lawsuit against CBS for accusing him of the murder in a special about the case"

"Among the images is one of JonBenet smiling as she looks up at the camera, taken at her Colorado home on Christmas Eve of 1996.

That is the last known photo of JonBenet, who just a few hours later was murdered inside her own home while her parents and brother slept in their rooms just a few feet away from the 6-year-old child beauty queen."

JonBenet Ramsey smiles in final photo of the child beauty queen taken just hours before her murder | Daily Mail Online

same link, re JR

"John also speaks about the moment he and wife Patsy were cleared by investigators 12 years after JonBenet's death, and two years after Patsy passed away from cancer.

'I figure Patsy knew that from whatever vantage point she had in heaven,' says John about his wife not being there for the news.

'And my mind frame was, OK, let's get on with finding the killer.'

John also says on the special that he never once thought his son Burke was responsible for he death of his sister.

Burke sued CBS after the network aired The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey, which concluded with investigators revealing that after extensive research into the events that happened on the night of the murder they believed Burke Ramsey was responsible for killing his sister.

He recently settled that case after demanding damages of $750million from the network. …

John - who was briefly linked to Natalee Holloway's mother Beth in 2007 and remarried in 2011 to Jan Rousseaux - has discussed in the past how he lost his millions after the death of JonBenet when he decided to move the family out of Boulder and back to Atlanta, not realizing the stigma that would be placed on him by the public and how difficult that would make it for him to obtain a job."

E!

Elizabeth Vargas Asks John Ramsey the Hard JonBenét Questions

"Elizabeth Vargas is Hunting JonBenét's Killer for her new A&E series The Untold Story. In the exclusive clip above, Vargas interviews JonBenét Ramsey's father, John Ramsey, in Utah, and point blank tells him there are still people who believe he, or his son Burke Ramsey or late wife Patsy Ramsey had something to do with his daughter's murder.

"How could they have believed otherwise because that's what they're told. Even if we have a conviction, a confession and this person's in prison, there's going to be 5, 10 percent of the population that still thinks we're guilty. That's a given," Ramsey says in the exclusive preview above."

EV: 2 theories,

tip from inmate inside Colorado Prison

and

Retired Police Detective, on his desk has the cold case murder of a little girl, same age, the resemblance is chillingly similar, a little girl who murdered 13 years before JBR was murdered, in the exact same way

"We do our own DNA testing"

SAN AGUSTINE -
-Todd Fuss - Fibers from JBR's clothing in suitcase
Ramseys deny owning flashlight - Scott Caruthers = Truth Notes
Bernice Johnson = Attempted murder = 20 years - INFORMANT = Revenge - Kidnapping for hire gone wrong - DNA
told story to case worker - Cinnamon- No Match - TODD Fuss -
S.B.T.C = Scott Brook Truth Caruthers - Fear and Truth-
SC not in Colorado on Dec 26th -Dimension called Victory - Lou Smit - Spaceship parked at Victory - TRUTH NOTES -
-Todd and Aaron Schonlau - CASTING A WIDE NET -
CATS COMMUNICATE with the MOTHERSHIP - JR: That's Huge - MH worked in junkyard near airport- CREATURE - THE KILLER -Lacy Ruff-
JR: SBTC means something to the KILLER but not anything I can figure out. - DNA - The traveller - JR: That's Excellent. -JONBENET -

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back