Hurricane Sandy updates

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the hospital in new jersey; the 2 backup generators are working and are powering all those patients on vents; in time they will have to evacuate those in need in time

Thank God!!!

POTUS declares state of emergency in New York and Massachusetts. More states coming, I would think.

NoZme, that is a very, very cool map. A great visual as to how things are working...

Best-
Herding Cats

Someone was questioning a couple of pages back about another earthquake in Canada, it was reported that today at 7:49pm a 6.2 magnitude earthquake occurred again on the west coast in British Columbia.

The wind just flipped my dog's 75 pound doghouse right over on it's side. (Don't worry, the dog's in bed with me, where he has been since we got home from the dentist. I would never leave him outside in something like this.) No warning, no nothing. Just wind gust, and flop goes the dog house.

By the way, that wind map is extremely cool and totally horrifying.

Someone was questioning a couple of pages back about another earthquake in Canada, it was reported that today at 7:49pm a 6.2 magnitude earthquake occurred again on the west coast in British Columbia.

No way :what::what::what:

Anonymous ‏@YourAnonNews
Hospital evacuations and generator failures like NYU Hospital's go from extremely serious to grotesque considering Goldman Sachs is lit up.

Anonymous ‏@YourAnonNews
Hospital evacuations and generator failures like NYU Hospital's go from extremely serious to grotesque considering Goldman Sachs is lit up.

Ugh, I was wondering why /if no one tested these hospital generators before the storm hit? I remember when katrina hit the same thing happened at one of their hospitals.

Okay so far I've called...

Lil' sister, 100 block of Cameron Alexandria, VA

Uncle Ernie, East Village, RI

Auntie J, Doylestown, Pa

Auntie M, Virginia Beach, VA

Happy to report all are A OKAY!

calling it a night - at least until i hear from blue dolphin

Ugh, I was wondering why /if no one tested these hospital generators before the storm hit? I remember when katrina hit the same thing happened at one of their hospitals.
I think the generators worked fine but they were in the basement and the water surge, higher than expected, flooded them out.

Further protection probably had to go unbudgeted.

Got to love this, it must be catching. Freezing cold here, 53 degrees, and a power outage, something like 3000 people. We had Sandy last week for goodness sake.

boy, she is moving quickly....

infrared radar.jpg

it is snowing here (not sticking) 33 degrees, winds around 30 mph

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member