Hurricane sandy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Layne was my favorite.
Knew a guy from my old sister office out in Seattle. He used to see Layne at bars before he died. Said he used to just sit in the corner and nod out all day. Nobody bothered him.

Kurt has some interesting conspiracy theories behind his death.

Yeah, I've heard the same regarding Layne. I think the bar he used to frequent was The Rainbow, but I'm not certain. As for the conspiracy theories, yeah, I've heard those, too. I don't think there's anything to them though. The creepiest thing I've ever heard pertaining to Cobain was an audio recording made by a PI Courtney Love had hired to track down Kurt after he jumped the fence at rehab in California. The PI and a friend of Kurt's went to his house at like 3AM looking for him during a rainstorm. You can hear on the audio tape the rain hitting the windows in the background. They're just yelling "Kurt?" and "Hello?". This was was on April 5th or 6th 1994. His body was found on April 8, 1994 in the Greenhouse/Garage on the property. So the entire time they were looking for him in the house, he was lying dead about 50 feet away outside. Hearing that tape always creeps me out.

:what:
They might have turned it down in 93 something about that sounds familiar but of course by the time the 94 fest came around sadly he had been dead for several months.

Pretty sure at the time of his death in '94 the record label was still trying to talk him into playing Lollapalooza. Kurt died in April and Lollapalooza didn't start until July that year. One theory was the record label had him killed because he was costing them millions by refusing to play. That, of course, is insane. He was worth much more to them alive.

All hell broke loose on Rockaway Peninsula. Some parts of it are still without power. 112 houses in Breezy Point burned down to the ground, more than two dozens did the same in Belle Harbor, shopping strip Beach 113-Beach 115 str burned down on north side of the Rockaway Beach Boulevard. We don't have any boardwalk anymore. I heard that AC boardwalk was swept in the ocean...ours did the worse thing - it crashed into houses, did cut them open.. we lost lives here...First 5 days were a total Hell-oween: no cops, no FEMA, no authorities. Residents were the First Responders for their own needs. Ppl here did miracles. After 3 weeks we are still in survival mode.
Nobody expected this mess. Hurricane Irene blind sighted us. Nothing happened here at that time. So ppl got it lightly with Sandy. Every family lost a lot, 90% cars are at total loss, 99% houses were in the water of 4-10 ft deep. Ocean row houses all worth more than a million bucks are all gone. Google "Belle Harbor Neponsit hurricane Sandy" and you will get a degree of destruction.

All hell broke loose on Rockaway Peninsula. Some parts of it are still without power. 112 houses in Breezy Point burned down to the ground, more than two dozens did the same in Belle Harbor, shopping strip Beach 113-Beach 115 str burned down on north side of the Rockaway Beach Boulevard. We don't have any boardwalk anymore. I heard that AC boardwalk was swept in the ocean...ours did the worse thing - it crashed into houses, did cut them open.. we lost lives here...First 5 days were a total Hell-oween: no cops, no FEMA, no authorities. Residents were the First Responders for their own needs. Ppl here did miracles. After 3 weeks we are still in survival mode.
Nobody expected this mess. Hurricane Irene blind sighted us. Nothing happened here at that time. So ppl got it lightly with Sandy. Every family lost a lot, 90% cars are at total loss, 99% houses were in the water of 4-10 ft deep. Ocean row houses all worth more than a million bucks are all gone. Google "Belle Harbor Neponsit hurricane Sandy" and you will get a degree of destruction.

You and everyone going through it out there are in my thoughts and prayers. I can't even imagine!

I hadn't heard about the devestation in Rockaway. Admittedly I don't get to watch alot of TV. I am so sorry for everybody who has suffered through this storm and are STILL suffering. It's so easy to forget and move on with your own life when you are not going through it. I am guilty of thinking that the suffering was pretty much over. Selfish on my part. I am sorry and thank you for sharing with us Woodstick! I hope you and your family are safe and warm and housed and fed!

Breezy fire: http://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...+sandy&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-701

We saw it from our rooftop..all sky on the west was red/yellowish all that night. Area was underwater and still burned down.. There were multiple gas line explosions too. Firetrucks couldn't pass deep water..so 112 houses burned down in total darkness and flooding.

Roxbury got 8-10 ft flooding..whole basements + 2-3 ft on first floor..Ppl watched their tv and couches flew out of the houses' windows.

Broad Channel drowned silently in the darkness of the night..Belle Harbor drowned loudly with screams, fire which ate two blocks and transformers explosions..

If you want a copy of The Last Happy Hour, get it today on amazon used for about $35 dollars. I am maintaining a price target of $100 for the book on the used market. Availability is limited and they may sell out tomorrow at 11:01 AM Eastern Time.

You must've made quite a bit of money from buying up all the copies for .92 , promoting the last happy hour theory and then marking them up to $100 the day of the lawsuit! Very savvy Spider!

TS is now involved with a pump and dump book scheme?i don't think TS needs the money that bad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back