Hypothetically, how could the crime be pinned on George?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Sorry affinity. It's just soft fodder for conversation I guess. I'm not the "gossipy" type. I just wanted to explore what seemed like a popular opinion. You don't have to read or respond if you don't like it*.

*Respectfully spoken though . . . because I have always valued your opinion, and I probably always will.
Curious why we shouldn't have a thread for all the "suspects"--isn't Cindy a suspect? Is Lee a suspect? Is Mallory a suspect? I'm reminded of that Oliver Stone movie where "everyone" possibly assassinated JFK.
Apologies if I seemed flippant when I wrote my opinion. I tend to read lots of things that I don't care for and comment on it nonetheless--that's pretty typical for lots of people here, aside from me. No "offense" meant in disagreeing with you about the value of a thread like this.

Lets not give the defense any ideas.
but since we are discussing it. I see the bus headed for Cindy and have for awhile.......... to keep this thread on track I'll leave it at that. I'm not to sure its headed for George I think its heading for Cindy, and in all honesty she doesnt make herself look real good in those letters.

I see Casey doing that quicker than I do changing to an accident scenario...

Oh, I'm not saying she wouldn't! :) But I don't think she can do it and make it believable-It would have to contradict LE's story about her, and all of the evidence would have to be linked to GA and fit into her new story properly. That would be a big undertaking.

I suspect that that is the one turn of the defense that the prosecutors have been speculating on and preparing for since the earliest LE interviews. They probably expected GA to actually at some point attempt to "give himself up" and attempt to take the blame for it all early on. And I am sure that they have meticulously tracked him and dissected his every action to 100% rule him out. It would not surprise me that they had communicated this fact to him before the grand jury hearing, just to prevent him from falling on his sword to save his daughter.

Besides, as heartless and pessimistic as this may sound, juries are not stupid. They know that GA is an ex homicide officer. They know that if he had any hand in this than we certainly would not have found Caylee double bagged and tossed like trash a few blocks from the house, with items traceable back to said house. Quite honestly if George was involved, than Caylee would never have been found at all.

BBM.

I'm not so sure about that. He's as careless as she is about leaving trails behind. I mean, going to River's apartment complex in his own car and giving his own name at the gate? Could you BE any more obvious?

I think the proverbial bus that's coming their way is not in the blame for the death of Caylee, but rather for the reason Casey did it. She's either going to be found guilty or not guilty, and that's all there is to this particular trial. If found not guilty, there's no way the State will ever go after another suspect, i.e. George or Kronk. They won't say "ok, Casey didn't do it, maybe George did" and start an investigation. No way. Nor would Casey, at that point, ever push the issue herself and say on her first day of freedom "thanks for letting me out, now I"ll tell you who REALLY did it." That's not going to happen either.

TV script fodder here or maybe the next defense theory........
I've written and deleted some really great theories, at least in my own mind here. I'm able to cross all boundaries to invent a reasonable doubt for ICA, but the operative word is invent. She did this alone and I'm not giving the defense any ideas knowing their peeps read here and all. :)

It bothers me that GA keeps reminding KC that she is driving the bus, that she is the boss, that the ball is in her court so-to-speak.

I don't get that at all. KC is charged with killing Caylee and has been sitting in jail for a long time now. Why does GA imply that KC could change her own circumstance if she decided too? I don't get that at all.

Something is very strange; it's a 'secret'.

It bothers me that GA keeps reminding KC that she is driving the bus, that she is the boss, that the ball is in her court so-to-speak.

I don't get that at all. KC is charged with killing Caylee and has been sitting in jail for a long time now. Why does GA imply that KC could change her own circumstance if she decided too? I don't get that at all.

I don't think that George is referring to the criminal charges against her as the part that she can change. I think it is more about the having to do it alone without her family that she can change. The family (well Cindy at least, not so sure about George now) will gladly visit Casey and offer up as many "clues" or "hints" that they can to point the finger at another person.

At this point I don't see the defense even attempting to try and have Casey found not guilty. I think that they are focusing strictly on the punishment part. The letters about George and Lee and the inappropriate conduct on their part will go hand in hand with why Casey did what she did (at least in the minds of the defense). The bus has already run over George once now, Lee also. Will they try and say that George killed Caylee? Not in so many words. I think they will say that Casey was forced to kill Caylee to "protect her" from George and Lee and because of that those two are more guilty than Casey is.

MOO

Maybe the secret was if she were to tell the truth about what happened GA would have been able to save her life. Hence the begging..... Maybe they just do not want to see her die. jmo

Reading the posts, I've seen several of you theorize that the defense MIGHT find a way to pin the murder on GA. As SHOCKING as that might seem, they have shown in the past that there is no line they will not cross. (I'm not saying that's all bad either! If you were on trial for murder, wouldn't you want a team that will fight until the bitter end for you?) I think the point is that they show a certain lack of scrupples.

The second I read KC's jailhouse letters to her "muffin" about the sexual abuse, the thought crossed my mind that it might be leverage that could be used by the defense.

If we were to study the history and actions of GA what has he said & done that could support a murder theory? I'm quite sure he's innocent of this crime, but it took MUCH LESS for them to point a finger at RK. What has GA done that could make him look guilty?

I don't believe the defense will be pointing the finger at any "one" person, I believe they are trying to prove that others "could" have murdered Caylee and by doing so, they are working very, very hard to create the "reasonable doubt" that will set Casey free. MOO, YMMV :twocents:

I don't think that George is referring to the criminal charges against her as the part that she can change. I think it is more about the having to do it alone without her family that she can change. The family (well Cindy at least, not so sure about George now) will gladly visit Casey and offer up as many "clues" or "hints" that they can to point the finger at another person.

At this point I don't see the defense even attempting to try and have Casey found not guilty. I think that they are focusing strictly on the punishment part. The letters about George and Lee and the inappropriate conduct on their part will go hand in hand with why Casey did what she did (at least in the minds of the defense). The bus has already run over George once now, Lee also. Will they try and say that George killed Caylee? Not in so many words. I think they will say that Casey was forced to kill Caylee to "protect her" from George and Lee and because of that those two are more guilty than Casey is.

MOO

Maybe but one of the very first visits that CA and GA had with KC, KC said 'don't worry I didn't say anything.' :waitasec: CA said something along the lines of that they forgive KC for anything she said. :waitasec: It is rather mysterious imo.

Maybe the secret was if she were to tell the truth about what happened GA would have been able to save her life. Hence the begging..... Maybe they just do not want to see her die. jmo

Of course they don't want to see her die. There is something unusual going on within their communication though imo. They don't come out and say what they mean - their speech points to some internal knowledge that they have but nobody else can figure out what they're talking about. I find that strange as if they ARE hiding something.

Furthermore, GA keeps apologizing for not being the best father. Why is that? It's like he acts guilty for some reason. Nobody is a perfect parent but why does he feel he must keep apologizing? We don't hear CA apologizing for anything.

I have always thought that George and Cindy helped Casey attempt to coverup Caylee's murder and are at the very least guilty of Obstruction of Justice.

I want to know what Cindy was talking about when she texted Casey, "Call me. Major prob" the day the car was picked up from the tow yard. That text does not sound as if Casey and Cindy had not been communicating regularly.

The thing is that Casey cannot really admit to anyone else helping her in any coverup without admitting she had murdered Caylee. Therein lies the problem or the 'catch 22' for Casey. George wants to see Casey awfully badly for more than just missing her, IMO. Could be to remind her of something.

As I said, Casey cannot implicate anyone in helping her because she would have to admit her guilt in the process.

JMO

I have always thought that George and Cindy helped Casey attempt to coverup Caylee's murder and are at the very least guilty of Obstruction of Justice.

I want to know what Cindy was talking about when she texted Casey, "Call me. Major prob" the day the car was picked up from the tow yard. That text does not sound as if Casey and Cindy had not been communicating regularly.

The thing is that Casey cannot really admit to anyone else helping her in any coverup without admitting she had murdered Caylee. Therein lies the problem or the 'catch 22' for Casey. George wants to see Casey awfully badly for more than just missing her, IMO. Could be to remind her of something.

As I said, Casey cannot implicate anyone in helping her because she would have to admit her guilt in the process.

JMO

Yes, the above makes sense to me and I'd not thought of it in that way. GA reportedly told KH that "It was an accident that spiraled out of control".
If GA took part in the spiraling, I bet he's waiting for the other shoe to drop on top of worrying about AND covering up for his daughter. If he took part in
covering up the truth of whatever may have happened, he led by example teaching his daughter how to lie. He knows it and therefore he's a 'bad' father.
If true, I agree. (hypothetical scenario)

Another strange reaction was when CA called 911 the last time and GA returned home from work, I heard him say "you already called" in a flat voice.
CA or LA had already alerted GA there was a problem but he never expressed an urgent need to notify LE even after smelling the Pontiac. Their reactions
just don't make sense imo.

Hi Woe. That is surely a puzzlement. But as I read your post, a thought occurred to me. Perhaps George (and Cindy) suspected (contrary to the 'official' word that Baez was prohibiting their visits to Casey) that it is Casey herself (as we know now from these letters) that is preventing them from visiting, and he is conveying that to her- i.e., you're in the driver's seat here.

Then again, I am remembering early on in the jail visit videos's, George's ridiculous "you're the CEO and everyone works for you" speech to Casey when the visits weren't being discouraged. But then again, IIRC they visited her when Baez was out of town and Casey blew up at one point and said something to effect of "the media is going to have a field day with this. I shouldn't even have accepted this visit..." Pinning the blame on Baez and not herself for not allowing guests is a good way for Casey to avoid their questioning her.

Anyhow, back to your question, the other possibility is just the incredible entitlement this family expects. Remember in the very beginning when George and Lee advertised for "Personal Assistants" with professional skills, willing to travel, available 24/7 etc. for help in finding Caylee, all at the expense of this 'gifted' volunteer. And this was after George, Cindy, and Lee all stated they had witnessed the death smell in Casey's car, they were seeking help in finding a live Caylee. Just mind boggling.

ETA: Sorry for the O/T. Was responding to Woe's post. Back O/T, I can see how the defense can attempt to create reasonable doubt by implicating George. However, I believe the SA will shoot that down with the extensive evidence they have (i.e., cell phone pings, text messages, forensic evidence etc.)

A tear streaked confession that she did it all to cover for her "pop". :croc: There is such close proximity here, that I believe potential exists. They only need 1 stupid person to fall for such a cheep, sleazy, disgusting tactic, which by the way, sounds right up their alley to me.

Curious why we shouldn't have a thread for all the "suspects"--isn't Cindy a suspect? Is Lee a suspect? Is Mallory a suspect? I'm reminded of that Oliver Stone movie where "everyone" possibly assassinated JFK.
Apologies if I seemed flippant when I wrote my opinion. I tend to read lots of things that I don't care for and comment on it nonetheless--that's pretty typical for lots of people here, aside from me. No "offense" meant in disagreeing with you about the value of a thread like this.

We had a LONG thread on possible defense strategies. It got a bit heated at times, but I believe all the players were tried on for a good fit, and, unfortunately for KC, no other fit the evidence as we know it.

IMO, a long shot defense is their only hope, that and ONE gullible person on that jury.

A tear streaked confession that she did it all to cover for her "pop". :croc: There is such close proximity here, that I believe potential exists. They only need 1 stupid person to fall for such a cheep, sleazy, disgusting tactic, which by the way, sounds right up their alley to me.

I think it's too late for tear stained confessions, that boat has sailed. They are left with insinuating involvement, and trying to use the sexual abuse angle.

This thread was short but an interesting read. A year ago we were talking about how this might happen. I am still looking for the thread where we laid out different scenarios about how someone else might be involved. I am pretty sure there are some posts in there that are almost exactly what JB laid out in his OS.

Reading the posts, I've seen several of you theorize that the defense MIGHT find a way to pin the murder on GA. As SHOCKING as that might seem, they have shown in the past that there is no line they will not cross. (I'm not saying that's all bad either! If you were on trial for murder, wouldn't you want a team that will fight until the bitter end for you?) I think the point is that they show a certain lack of scrupples.

The second I read KC's jailhouse letters to her "muffin" about the sexual abuse, the thought crossed my mind that it might be leverage that could be used by the defense.

If we were to study the history and actions of GA what has he said & done that could support a murder theory? I'm quite sure he's innocent of this crime, but it took MUCH LESS for them to point a finger at RK. What has GA done that could make him look guilty?

You are presupposing that the death was a murder. The cause of death is unknown, it could just as easily been an accidental death, or as a result of some negligence (which would explain the cover up).

If I were to make a guess I would say that Caylee was left in the care of someone close to KA, and then she went about living her life. That would explain why she was carrying on apparently unconcerned about everything when Caylee was supposedly missing - she simply didn't know about it until much later, and then the cover up started retroactive to when Caylee really did die. So, someone was being protected, everyone assumes it was KA, but maybe not.

Well.....GA refused a polygraph, as did the rest of the family which appeared very strange to me back in 2008 when they were begging for donations and telling us to get off our *advertiser censored**es to search. He also lied unabashedly under oath during the trial.
Other than that, I don't think they can nail GA for the crime if they couldn't nail the person who had physical custody of the child and drove around with her corpse rotting in the trunk, while she lied and got laid.

You are presupposing that the death was a murder. The cause of death is unknown, it could just as easily been an accidental death, or as a result of some negligence (which would explain the cover up).

If I were to make a guess I would say that Caylee was left in the care of someone close to KA, and then she went about living her life. That would explain why she was carrying on apparently unconcerned about everything when Caylee was supposedly missing - she simply didn't know about it until much later, and then the cover up started retroactive to when Caylee really did die. So, someone was being protected, everyone assumes it was KA, but maybe not.

There is no evidence of an accidental death. The ME declared it a homicide. It's you presupposing IMO. The question is why????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine