I am outraged

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with that argument is that the earrings were clearly mentioned in the description of what she was last wearing. If LE were competent they would have checked with the father for sure if any of those items were at his house, since he lived across the road and she was constantly back and forth. That is kind of important don't you think? Taking the earrings off and losing one of them would have been a big deal for a girl her age, so it is hard to believe that the people there would have just have "forgotten" about it when LE double checked with them. Unless they were high at the time and just didnt remember all that well. Just because they say that is what happened doesnt mean that is actually what happened, you need to take anything that any of these people say with a huge grain of salt.

The other option is that LE simply never checked with the father's household, again hard to believe unless LE was astoundingly incompetent.

IIRC, they were more focused on taking him in on the warrant that was out for him than interviewing him about HD. This has always struck me as very, very odd; beside his not going over to BD's that day when she was reported missing. The whole thing is smelly to me. JMO

Shawn is who it comes back to every single time.. No matter what detours or obstacles are thrown up to attempt to divert attention.. It always comes back to Shawn.. Jmo, tho!

But that is just it. Other than him quitting his job that day, all the arrows point elsewhere that day, based on what various people have said they did and saw. If SA really was this homicidal creepy person you would think that at least someone who knew him would coming out with all sorts of stories, but that isnt happening. Even the people who know him and who you would think would be the most against him have a curious amibivalence about him, like they don't seriously believe he had anything to do with it.

This is what gets me. Based on what everyone's accounts there are some fairly obvious things that LE should have been following up on, but apparently didn't, at least not until months later. LE (well, the sheriffs department anyway) seem fixated on SA and IMO have not done any serious investigation of alternatives. So I think they are never going to find HD because they are looking in the wrong place.

I would be interested to know what the opinion of the DA, the Texas Rangers and the FBI on all of this is. It would not surprise me at all if at least some of those agencies do not see things the same way as the Sheriff, but since it isn't their investigation there is not much they can do about it. Perhaps that is what those ladies were referring to in their "press conference" (or whatever that was).

There is so very much more than "just" Shawn's quitting his job that is indicative of Shawn's inconsistent, bold faced lying, and filled with deceit actions, behaviors and statements..*

In starting with the job issue alone there are multiple alarming issues just within it in his blatant lying and deceit to everyone, including. LE about his having gotten fired that morning.. That lie exposed only to yield yet another deceiving motivated lie of his having an altercation with supervisor and then quitting.. That then exposed by the supervisor as being absolutely false!!.. and the truth then known that even more suspicious and strange was his out of the ordinary behavior and actions on that morning only staying 10 mins and leaving work permanently walkingpast his boss and never uttering a peep.. Just left saying nothing.. That shows there are many elements just within the job issue itself!!*

There are so very many that it literally could go on and on.. One other quick one just to prove my point is his lying conniving and deceiving DUring LE interviews by blatantly erasing important evidence with a detective having seen him do so but then when asked where it went and why he deleted it he says he has no idea.. The investigator watched him delete it!! These type actions and behaviors don't Point "away" from Shawn whatsoever, but rather just the opposite they all point to Shawn and there is no excuse for these lies, deceit, and behaviors he has displayed!! There are so very many more examples and if someone truly believes that his "quitting his job"(again which is a multitude of issues in and of itself) is all that points to Shawn or doesn't add up then I'd suggest refreshing with the accurate info that shows the opposite.. And that it's an entire plethora of issues involving his inconsistencies, lies, deceitful motivations, and an entire host of unexplainable behaviors, actions, and statements that I am speaking of..

Reading the SW affidavits alone will refresh one's memory on several of them!!

In starting with the job issue alone there are multiple alarming issues just within it in his blatant lying and deceit to everyone, including. LE about his having gotten fired that morning.. That lie exposed only to yield yet another deceiving motivated lie of his having an altercation with supervisor and then quitting.. That then exposed by the supervisor as being absolutely false!!.. and the truth then known that even more suspicious and strange was his out of the ordinary behavior and actions on that morning only staying 10 mins and leaving work permanently walkingpast his boss and never uttering a peep.. Just left saying nothing.. That shows there are many elements just within the job issue itself!!*

There are so very many that it literally could go on and on.. One other quick one just to prove my point is his lying conniving and deceiving DUring LE interviews by blatantly erasing important evidence with a detective having seen him do so but then when asked where it went and why he deleted it he says he has no idea.. The investigator watched him delete it!! These type actions and behaviors don't Point "away" from Shawn whatsoever, but rather just the opposite they all point to Shawn and there is no excuse for these lies, deceit, and behaviors he has displayed!! There are so very many more examples and if someone truly believes that his "quitting his job"(again which is a multitude of issues in and of itself) is all that points to Shawn or doesn't add up then I'd suggest refreshing with the accurate info that shows the opposite.. And that it's an entire plethora of issues involving his inconsistencies, lies, deceitful motivations, and an entire host of unexplainable behaviors, actions, and statements that I am speaking of..

Reading the SW affidavits alone will refresh one's memory on several of them!!

This is exactly what happens when LE becomes fixated on a suspect.

He told BD that he was fired because he knew she would be mad if she knew that he just quit on a whim, and she no doubt passed that on to LE in her account before he told her what really happened. LE would then be thinking that there are two different accounts. He told LE he had an altercation with his supervisor and quit. LE assumed that happened at the same time, but since he just just went to work, was there for a short period, then left, it is likely that whatever this altercation was happened some time before, most likely before Christmas (most companies close over the christmas holdidays). That is reasonable. The supervisor would probably not remember anything other than SA left that day, any previous thing that offended SA probably made no impact on the supervisor so he would not remember it (that is how most bosses are). LE would have asked him if there was any altercation that day and he would have said no. LE then went "Ah ha!", but didn't think to find out if there was anything earlier than that. And that is the problem.

Then there is his movements after he left. He told BD he went to his mothers house, she assumed he went there directly and presumably she told LE that. She likes to talk, we all know that, and she invariable gets facts wrong/fills in stuff she doesnt know as if they were fact. He says that he went first to the GM's house, and then to the mothers house, which would be consistent with his record of phone calls/texts that day. We don't know what exactly he told LE, but he says they just asked him where he went and he said to the mothers house, they didn't ask more than that. We know that this is the case because in the affidavit they only said that he went directly to the mothers house, which is what BD was saying originally. IF THEY HAD ASKED FOR FUTHER DETAILS, they would have said in the affidavit what route he claimed to have followed, but since they DID NOT, it is reasonable to conclude that they were basing that allegation off what BD said, not what SA said. His account of what he did and what he told LE appears to be truthfull based on what is in the affidavit.

As for the stuff being deleted, the phone company would still have records (not to mention that it would still be on the phone's memory card even after being deleted). So, LE either were mistaken or whatever was there was not incriminating anyway, since they made no mention of what it was that he supposedly deleted.

Yes, they did make mention oF what it was that was erased, ATLEAST at that particular time what was deleted when the investigators saw him do the erasing then lie and say he didn't..

It was phone calls/text register of the conversations between he and Billie on the day in question.. They were establishing a timeline of when and what was communicated btwn those two during the time in question.. This is the info that he deleted..

Yes, but they didn't say that they subsequently verified that those calls/texts were indeed there. They definitely would have had that info from the phone company since they talked about the times of various calls in the affidavid. You would have thought that they would have provided that evidence to the judge, but they made no mention of verifying that these calls did exist, or just how they were in disagreement with what they claimed he said. So, the only thing they claimed was something they thought he did.

Yes let's get back to the subject! What would that be?

I am going to be honest I did not read through all the comments and I don’t even know how I got to this page, but anyways..

I want to make a few things clear I am fighting for Hailey! I have never criticized anyone in Hailey’s family and I do speak with Clint and his family along with BD. To say I am a BD supporter you would be wrong. I only care about Hailey. I am going to continue fighting for Hailey and will do whatever I can to get answers. I have told BD she is better off cutting all ties with me if she is guilty, then having me on a mission to get answers!

Not everyone agrees with the way I handle situations and some may say I’m a loose cannon, crazy, not professional, blah, blah, blah..
I don’t care what people think of me! I don’t lie, I don’t sugar coat anything, I give credit where credit is due and what you see is what you get! If my actions cause damage to Team Amber then I have to live with that!
With that being said:
Let me ask a few questions?

When was the last time we heard anything from LE on Hailey's case?

Why wasn’t CCPD asked to join the meeting? CCPD still holds jurisdiction.

Why is it that CCPD just recently stated “that they have procedures in place and everything must filter through CCPD" but when I asked for the chain of command in March I get this from Billy Sides
"The Police department is short on people and unable to give this case the manpower or time that is needed; therefore my boss the District Attorney has assigned myself and my partner Ronnie Stiltner to work this case. You may forward any information that you have directly to me."

The so called "press conference" was not a press conference it was a way to hold LE accountable!

As for myself I am too close to this case. I feel like I am fighting for Hailey like I fought for Amber. I promised Hailey I would not quit on her and I won’t! I think enough people have quit on this child, but I can’t!

Carrie

Carrie thank you, and welcome! I think you are an amazing woman, and Hailey is lucky to have you speaking for her. I dont care if you are crazy or a loose cannon, and I'm glad you tell it like it is - as the old saying goes, well-behaved women rarely make history! And being well behaved isn't going to get anything done for Hailey, either. :)

Keep doing what you are doing - LE seems to have given up, and no one is talking about Hailey anymore. Thank you for helping bring her case some attention again, and I hope we hear something from LE SOON.

I am going to be honest I did not read through all the comments and I don’t even know how I got to this page, but anyways..

I want to make a few things clear I am fighting for Hailey! I have never criticized anyone in Hailey’s family and I do speak with Clint and his family along with BD. To say I am a BD supporter you would be wrong. I only care about Hailey. I am going to continue fighting for Hailey and will do whatever I can to get answers. I have told BD she is better off cutting all ties with me if she is guilty, then having me on a mission to get answers!

Not everyone agrees with the way I handle situations and some may say I’m a loose cannon, crazy, not professional, blah, blah, blah..
I don’t care what people think of me! I don’t lie, I don’t sugar coat anything, I give credit where credit is due and what you see is what you get! If my actions cause damage to Team Amber then I have to live with that!
With that being said:

Why is it that CCPD just recently stated “that they have procedures in place and everything must filter through CCPD" but when I asked for the chain of command in March I get this from Billy Sides
"The Police department is short on people and unable to give this case the manpower or time that is needed; therefore my boss the District Attorney has assigned myself and my partner Ronnie Stiltner to work this case. You may forward any information that you have directly to me."

The so called "press conference" was not a press conference it was a way to hold LE accountable!

As for myself I am too close to this case. I feel like I am fighting for Hailey like I fought for Amber. I promised Hailey I would not quit on her and I won’t! I think enough people have quit on this child, but I can’t!

Carrie

Hi Ambersmom,
Would you be willing to join us in the SAR thread for Hailey? Our primary focus is on finding Hailey there. :)
Thanks-
Oriah

Carrie, you are an amazing woman and I'm sure Amber would be so proud of what you're doing to help find the missing. You were instrumental in Michelle's recovery and I have no doubt that with your help, Hailey's case will one day be solved.

I wish you all the love and luck in the world to continue what you're doing. The victims need you.

P.S. Please consider helping the Bobo family, if you can. There is a thread here in the Hot Cases section for Holly Bobo.

Let's find Hailey! :rose:

Hi Ambersmom,
Would you be willing to join us in the SAR thread for Hailey? Our primary focus is on finding Hailey there. :)
Thanks-
Oriah

Can you direct me to the SAR thread, please? TIA

With that being said:

Carrie

Bless you, Carrie! I admire you for what you are doing after suffering the horrific loss of your own daughter. Don't let anybody bring you down, we all have to do what's in our hearts, and it's obvious that your heart is in the right place.
People who never speak their minds won't get anywhere. You just keep talking because eventually somebody is gonna listen!!

Thinking of you Hailey!

I cannot believe that there is no news and that the search for her seems to be at a standstill....and has been for quite awhile. It breaks my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3