I am outraged

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

This was a hysterical rambling and not a news conference. If we are to speak for missing children we must place ourselves above the bar. ..............
Again I felt this was an embarrassment to this case. Just more hysteria and nothing concrete. Stop the hysteria.

agreed, you said it well..
I am still of the opinion had 'they' requested a press conference with MSM, had a sit down dignified, prepared presentation with their facts in order, presented in a mature logical manner...it could have garnered attention in a better way.

Stuff I remember- have fun , the show echos like mad...Billie was on it too...Carrie claims it wasn't a 'deal', but she should have said 'agreement'...I still am perplexed, I didn't understand.

They had nothing 'good' to say about Hyatt,
( and neither do I btw)

CM & BD seem pretty darn convinced that Hailey WAS seen by the hairdresser, the redbox lady and some lady claims to have seen Hailey playing basketball that day, but never told LE after they brushed off those other sightings.

Still conflict over whether RSO's were investigated fully...and LE is 'friends' with some, as is CD apparently.

I can't believe people called it <supposedly, didn't seem like many> and NO ONE asked any really hard hitting questions, imo.Heck I would have taken over the whole show:) Joey is a .......interesting person.

Carrie says all she cares about is Hailey and iIF BD or CD are at fault , then Carrie will sit on front row to watch'em go down...Carrie hubby called in to say same thing.
( so ...she isn't 100 % sold on innocence is how I take that)

Colorado City- where is Hailey??

I gritted my teeth thru the first 30 minutes and couldn't stand it any longer!!

Hollyblue- I still have bruises:)
I just don't think the whole situation is being handled correctly...by anyone! All this he said, she said, they said, they aren't, she isn't, he isn't....and on & on.
GOOD grief can't they all lay all the poop aside and find that poor child...every day I shake my head, so disheartening.

OT- I had a time finding Hailey's forum, lol. I was like what the heck, did they close the thread? Funny how we get used to things being just so at WS.

Well.. My.. My.. My.. How things have changed there in CCity, Texas??!!?!?.. I mean FCS these "Holly's Angels" that are in orange and being very vocal of their disgust and demands of a new lead Investigator be put in charge!! Those very women are the one's that despised Shawn and taunted him even with the placement of Hailey's Bridge right across from where Shawn was living in Dunn with Grandma.. They fought with Billie at the volunteer dinner and Billie blasted them for their selfish, self centered film they showed of their searching in "the old ugly, dirty fields" for Hailey!! They were very much on opposing teams with Shawn and Billie no where near being on Team Hailey!!

And now we see a united front with Billie??!?!! Just what in the hell is going on down there?? She now is stating that these very same ladies that she had such anger
And hatred towards and disapproved of their type searching in the "ugly places for Hailey" since day one.. Billie now says it's those same women that will be who finds Hailey
As they're still continuing to search??

What in the hell has happened down there!?? I'm dumbfounded!!!!

you can be dumbfounded with me...I am totally confused by it all...the only thing that matters is finding Hailey and I am at such a roadblock right now , my theorizing is dusty:(

Sparky said, she is in hiding & scared to come out! When those billboards were placed throughout Texas... a few were placed in Southern Arizona as well. Hmmm? Long, long, long list of suspects.

I would like to know why dear daddy never clarified the missing person report... "She didn't have those brand new earrings on that she had just gotten for Christmas". One was found at his house... hmmm?

Transcript of this impromptu PC
(very beginning the first part was inaudible.. Picked up in that first sentence)

CM: to LE myself, Holly, and Glenda and we made LE an offer to help bring Hailey home.
We made them an offer to hep find Hailey and bring her home. LE agreed at the meeting and said they could follow thru with it. And they reneged on it this morning. They said they no longer could..
Billie pipes in: fulfill theor end of the bargain not following thru in the agreement and gave no reason why.
CM: They agree they are not communicating with LE, CCity PD, Texas Rangers and the sheriff's office.
We found evidence that we had found in Feb when we were doing our search that they never went and looked a bones we found. We showed it to the sheriff and they said they'd get right on it!! There seriously is a lack of communication between CCity PD, sheriffs Dept, Texas Rangers.. All of it.. I don't know in what case that LE would not take an offer on to bring this little girl home.

Holly: It was their offer(LE) that we agreed to and then they went back on it today.

CM: for no reason at all. It's all recorded In the DAs office and you know wjat this little girl needs to be brought home. She needs justice and we need. To find her and it doesn't seem they wanna bring this girl home IMO.

Billie: What about they said they cleared all the SO, too. But never spoken to any of them thoroughly and never walked Into any if their homes.

CM: They said they've gone thru their(SO) gps tracking(in my daughters case it took a force of 20 took them 8 mos. Yet they say they've gone thru some of the SO's tracking and clearly they have not.. LE is not doing whatever they can to help find this little girl.. They wanna fight with each other.. Whose gonna bring home this little girl? It's gotta be about bringing this girl home, about justice being served on who did this to her.. Whoever it might be. But the bottom line is we all are here fighting for Hailey and LE can't get it together

They cant talk to the parents.. They make us an offer, "you help us out". Not an offer I or anyone else made but an offer made by LE. Can you help us with Hailey's case so we can bring her home? Absolutely will do whatever it takes. Here's the offer will you take it? Absolutely I'll take it and then the Texas Ranger says I'm sorry we can't help you. It's not about me, it's not about Billie, it's not about any Of us.. It's about Hailey and you know what? It's very sad that they can't get it together.. They can't put their man egos
Aside for a girl who we all are here to love and who we celebrate.. It's not a celebration!!.. Hailey should be here on here 14th birthday and it needs to stop!! Unless we all sart putting pressure on LE that little girl is never going to be found.. If she's dead or if she's alive, but unless LE starts putting their forces together and communicating, it's not going to happen!!

These twl ladies were in the meeting with me(Holly and Glenda(in orange) along with a few others. The whole meeting was recorded in the DAs office.. Ask them.. If you guys wanna find Hailey just ask them.. Ask them what does it take to find Hailey cause it's obvious they don't care enough be present at this mornings media release. You know allotta times the perp comes back, joins forces and looks at what's going on.. Do you see any LE here? NO
How much do they really care about this little girl? Or is it about their egos? It needs to stop!!

CM: We are here to say that they made an offer that LE brought to the table.. And LE chose to ignore it!! It's wrong!!

CM: any questions?

Q: Where were the bones found?

A: (Holly) I'm not telling you where they were found!
CM: no, we turned it over to LE they said they'd look at it amd 6mos later nothing!
Holly: I will tell you that it took 6 mos and we walked in there with a stack of papers.. Any of you who searched and any item you found still has not been picked up.

Q: Is it our LE?
A: (Holly butts in before question was even asked)3 The one's that I witnessed, that I saw were turned in on Feb 2. I went back last Thursady in Mitchell County and these items still remained there.. And also Howard and Scurry Co. So we spent all day and night searching, driving all over to search and the items that we found, that we tagged, that we turned.. They weren't picked up.

Q: None of the items of evidence were picked up?

A; (Holly): I have a lot that weren't..
CM: we can't say none of them some of them have been picked up*
Holly: we turned it in for a second time, 4 mos later and said if it's not picked up in a week we're gonna do a press release and it was finally picked up.. Except for one piece.. They missed one part of one of the items.

Billie: and Courtney was asking about turning in tips from Hopeforhailey.org and the police said do not send us those tips because they have to waste their time checking out every one of those tips.

CM: also a lady here in CCity that sent in a tip that a man in a white van tried to get her amd her daughter to come up to the van to look at a dog and later lets out her dog and that was 3 weeks ago and still nothing is done. A man driving around trying to get a child into his van and nothings been done here in CCity.

Q: Is LE in touch with you on a regular basis?(directed at Billie)

A: (Billie): No they're not. I've not spoke to LE in months
CM: How can an investigation be done without speaking to the parents and I don't care if Billie is a suspect or if Clint is a suspect.. LE needs to communicate with the parents how are they supposed to know?
Billie: and yet the only place they're looking is in my backyard and if they cannot find my child then they really need to get off their azzes and go look for my baby.

Q: There's a new chief for about 2 months, have you ever met him?
A: (Billie) No
CM: They told us in the meeting that they were not in contact with local LE that there is a break down in communicating between LE and the DA.
Billie: the DA along time ago told me that they dont tell Pete Kampfer anything at all and he's the city manager and that was way at the beginning

CM: yep, so we're going on 8 months with no communicatio *with parents, with no communication of How many SO that the parents know.. Which BTW- they thought it was 2 SO that the father knew, but actually there was 6 SO that the father knew.. I mean what kind of investigation is this? Ok, they blame it on Billie has a lawyer, Shawn has a lawyer, well Clint does NOT have a lawyer.!!.. So why are you not asking these questions ?? Why are you not asking the father how many SOs he knows??? What kind of information he may have?? They don't talk to him..well, why not???
Because parents don't want to deal with LE because they tell them things they don't wanna hear.. They crossed the line of ethics by telling the parents Hailey's dead we know you did this to*her.. You don't say that to parents of a missing child. My child was missing and I wouldve killed one of the investigators for telling me my child was dead!! You dont tell that to the parents of a missing child by getting a reaction out of a parent by saying their child is dead.. They still have to follow a code of ethics.... And they are not!!

Q: do you know what y'alls next step or move would be?
A: CM: no, I'm gonna fly outta here before I get arrested!

Q: where do you go now for help?*
A: Billie: Holly and the one's that go out with her they're gonna be the one's to find my daughter.. They're the one's looming everywhere else!

Q: when is next search?
A: Holly: whenever we all can*

Q: Can you I'd who you talked to yesterday in the meeting?
A: CM: Billy Sykes(?) DA Investigator, Sheriff Patrick Toombs, another DA Investigator, Anne Reed, CPS, and an Advocate

** one last tidbit that was barely able to be heard.. It was a convo between Holly and Carrie*** IMO very interesting!!

Holly: Do you wanna tell them why it was they decided to change it( IMO meaning renege on their offer)?

CM: we dont know why..

Holly: YES, we do!

** tape both audio and video are cut at this point.. Quite odd and wondering what ppls thoughts were on this strange snipped convo?!?!??**

So, in breaking it all down and really looking at what was said in this presser.. I really don't know what is going on.. Carrie says multiple times that they(as in her, Holly, etc) went to LE with a deal to find Hailey and that they agreed to it.. Who "They" is not being clear at first.. Holly then makes sure to state that it was "they" NOT them(Carrie, Holly, etc) that made the offer.. It becomes apparent that "they" are the DAs office. Tho they do continue to refer to it being LE that reneged on the "deal".. But from what I gather after reading it all is that according to Carrie and co. the DA came to them asking them to help them solve Hailey's case.. They immediately agreed and the DA gave them the terms of the deal and Carrie and co. immediately accepted.. The following morning there was another recorded meeting at the DAs office where a Texas Ranger tells them, " I'm sorry we cannot help you." and therefor the deal was reneged.. They never state what the deal is or what and who it encompassed???

Carrie and co. make sure to reiterate time and time again that there is no communication between the agencies involved in the case.. She says the DA tells them there is a break down in communication between the DA office and local LE..

This makes me think that whatever this deal was that the DA offered them and that they immediately accepted.. That when the DA then went back to local LE to then tell them of this deal that they had made with Carrie and co. IMO I believe local LE(including the Rangers) said ABSOLUTELY NOT! that they would not have any part in this deal that the DA had taken upon itself to go and offer these women.. Therefor I can say one thing does seem to be certain and that is that there truly is a very disturbing lack of communication in these investigating agencies thus directly leading to this uproar by Carrie and co. over the reneged deal..

Seems to me DAs office has had enough of this case lingering on and decided to take matters into their own hands to attempt to get it solved.. I appreciate that greatly but without all investigators being on the same page it's fighting a losing battle.. LITERALLY!!

So, while I do not know what are the issues of these LE agencies involved I do realize there is definitely an issue that is hindering bringing Hailey home!! Some of the bs that yapping about in this presser tho is nonsensical and if using an ounce of common sense one would see why these items they are hooping and hollering about being "evidence" are useless pieces of nothing!! LE knows this and is not gonna waste their time on it.. Just as Carrie said they cannot say that no evidence had been picked up by LE.. Much of it has.. I find it laughable that this Billie is ranting about her useless tips her BFF is rounding up and that LE is telling them to spare them the bs!! It Is bs IMO!! Any tips coming from Billie and her BFF are bs!!!

Carrie also is nonsensical in her ranting over LE not communicating with the parents and why and how could they claim to be investigating when they're not even communicating with the parents and in the very same breath she says that the parents want absolutely nothing to do with communicating with LE whatsoever due to LE having told them that Hailey is dead!!

So which is it?? Because that is a total contradiction!!! So why is there not communication between parents and LE.. Cuz LE's fault.. Or cuz the parents want no communicating with LE due to what LE have told them in the past?????!!??

Make up your mind and how about attempting to make even a tiny modicum of sense when going before the media and speaking to the world!! It is a cluster *freak* just as someone pointed out earlier and it's disgusting all the way around!!!

Lastly what is the last tidbit that I posted ^above^ btwn Carrie and Holly where Holly says they should tell the public the reason why the deal was reneged??!?!!? WTF???

So, they're ranting the entire time about the deal being reneged for no reason given and then according to Holly they very much do know exactly what the specific reason was for reneging on the deal??!?! It's very angering because it certainly appears to be more of these "games" being played with Hailey tragically lost somewhere in All of the freaking mess down there!!! Please LE get it together and prove these ppl to be the unusual ppl they appear to be but most importantly to find and bring Hailey home!!! WTH is going on down there??!?!!??!!!

That when the DA then went back to local LE to then tell them of this deal that they had made with Carrie and co. IMO I believe local LE(including the Rangers) said ABSOLUTELY NOT! that they would not have any part in this deal that the DA had taken upon itself to go and offer these women.

LE can't veto any deal made the DA. Their role is simply to investigate and maintain order.

Not sure what sort of deal either LE or the DA would make with these people anyway, it is not like they have something to bargain with.

You can read the affidavit here.

Sparky said, she is in hiding & scared to come out! When those billboards were placed throughout Texas... a few were placed in Southern Arizona as well. Hmmm? Long, long, long list of suspects.

I would like to know why dear daddy never clarified the missing person report... "She didn't have those brand new earrings on that she had just gotten for Christmas". One was found at his house... hmmm?
You can read the affidavit here.

Re: the red hoop earrings that Billie put on the missing person description..

They were actually gauged hoops(small but still gouged earrings thats purpose are to over time stretch the actual pierced hole of the earlobe and wear larger and larger gauged discs so that as the hole gets larger you can see through the earlobe.. Irreversible and a mess when they decide it's no more in style to have them and actually costs $750 per earlobe for them to be sewed back up by a plastic surgeon for them to even attempt to look half way normal again.. My point in describing this is that it was Billie who was allowing her young daughter to be going through this gauging of her earlobes process.. IMO just another of the plethora of reasons that Billies parenting skills were extremely lacking..jmo).. So Billie had allowed Hailey prior to actual Christmas to begin this gauging process and in the weeks leading up to Christmas she was taken to get the red hoop gauges to begin the stretching process..

It has been explained on several occasions the exact events that occurred resulting in Hailey having taken the earrings out(by no choice but that of her own) and they were left at daddies where one was later found and then blown way out of proportion a very innocent choice made by Hailey, herself to have removed the earring gauges..

At some point While Hailey was over at Dad's celebrating Christmas she said she was taking them out because they were really bothering her(it does cause discomfort as the lobe is being stretched out of it's normal size and into what IMO is unnatural all together(but jmo).. Hailey told Naomi that she had misplaced one of the two red hoops after having taken them out somewhere in the area of the couch and with all the gifts, wrapping, bows, trash, etc she couldn't find the other red hoop.. So, she handed Naomi the one red hoop and asked if she'd put it up somewhere so that when the other red hoop turned up she'd have them both..

Billie herself has admitted that she did not see Hailey with the red hoop gauged earrings on once she had returned from spending Christmas at dad's.. She returned to Billies about noon of the 26th and was disappeared 24 hours later, tho not reported for 48 hrs from that afternoon that her and DD returned home to Billies from having spent Christmas with their dad..

Hailey never had the earrings on from the time she took them out herself at her dads on Christmas.. Hailey did not have them on when she went missing on the 27th.. And the red hoop earring that is referred to ^above^ as being mysteriously found at dad's.. Well.. There's nothing mysterious about it.. It's where Hailey took them off and where they remained from Christmas on..

Hope that helps to clear up exactly what type earrings Hailey was wearing, when she got them, along with when she, herself decided to remove them at her dads on Christmas therefor the red hoops were never actually on Hailey from the time she returned home to Billie's.. Therefor they were not on her when she went "missing" supposedly on the 27th..

HTH:)

Aside from CM stepping in to be vocal for Hailey, I think BD and the Angels were there because a new pledge drive is coming up.
CM lends some credibility.
BD and her frenemies needs money, honey.

Re: the red hoop earrings that Billie put on the missing person description..

They were actually gauged hoops(small but still gouged earrings thats purpose are to over time stretch the actual pierced hole of the earlobe and wear larger and larger gauged discs so that as the hole gets larger you can see through the earlobe.. Irreversible and a mess when they decide it's no more in style to have them and actually costs $750 per earlobe for them to be sewed back up by a plastic surgeon for them to even attempt to look half way normal again.. My point in describing this is that it was Billie who was allowing her young daughter to be going through this gauging of her earlobes process.. IMO just another of the plethora of reasons that Billies parenting skills were extremely lacking..jmo).. So Billie had allowed Hailey prior to actual Christmas to begin this gauging process and in the weeks leading up to Christmas she was taken to get the red hoop gauges to begin the stretching process..

It has been explained on several occasions the exact events that occurred resulting in Hailey having taken the earrings out(by no choice but that of her own) and they were left at daddies where one was later found and then blown way out of proportion a very innocent choice made by Hailey, herself to have removed the earring gauges..

At some point While Hailey was over at Dad's celebrating Christmas she said she was taking them out because they were really bothering her(it does cause discomfort as the lobe is being stretched out of it's normal size and into what IMO is unnatural all together(but jmo).. Hailey told Naomi that she had misplaced one of the two red hoops after having taken them out somewhere in the area of the couch and with all the gifts, wrapping, bows, trash, etc she couldn't find the other red hoop.. So, she handed Naomi the one red hoop and asked if she'd put it up somewhere so that when the other red hoop turned up she'd have them both..

Billie herself has admitted that she did not see Hailey with the red hoop gauged earrings on once she had returned from spending Christmas at dad's.. She returned to Billies about noon of the 26th and was disappeared 24 hours later, tho not reported for 48 hrs from that afternoon that her and DD returned home to Billies from having spent Christmas with their dad..

Hailey never had the earrings on from the time she took them out herself at her dads on Christmas.. Hailey did not have them on when she went missing on the 27th.. And the red hoop earring that is referred to ^above^ as being mysteriously found at dad's.. Well.. There's nothing mysterious about it.. It's where Hailey took them off and where they remained from Christmas on..

Hope that helps to clear up exactly what type earrings Hailey was wearing, when she got them, along with when she, herself decided to remove them at her dads on Christmas therefor the red hoops were never actually on Hailey from the time she returned home to Billie's.. Therefor they were not on her when she went "missing" supposedly on the 27th..

HTH:)

The problem with that argument is that the earrings were clearly mentioned in the description of what she was last wearing. If LE were competent they would have checked with the father for sure if any of those items were at his house, since he lived across the road and she was constantly back and forth. That is kind of important don't you think? Taking the earrings off and losing one of them would have been a big deal for a girl her age, so it is hard to believe that the people there would have just have "forgotten" about it when LE double checked with them. Unless they were high at the time and just didnt remember all that well. Just because they say that is what happened doesnt mean that is actually what happened, you need to take anything that any of these people say with a huge grain of salt.

The other option is that LE simply never checked with the father's household, again hard to believe unless LE was astoundingly incompetent.

In case you don't realize grandma..the woman doing most of the talking is Carrie McGonigle. She is the mother of Amber Dubois. She talks about sex offender tracking and it seems obvious that her feelings in this case are strongly influenced by what she went through with Amber and the ultimate resolution of her case with the conviction and confession of John Gardner. Gardner is a sex offender who was not living at his registered address when he attacked an killed Chelsea King, authorities had lost track of him. What she's gone through probably makes her believe that a registered sex offender is responsible for Hailey's disappearance.

I have a lot of respect for Carrie and the strength that she's shown dealing with what happened to Amber but...it seems to me that we saw this happen with Mark Klass. Mark was very supportive of Billie and spent time with her, even appearing on Nancy Grace sitting next to her, until all the reports of Billie's lying and everything started coming out about her. His trust was violated. I don't doubt that Carrie is coming from a good place doing this but she can obviously get burned by aligning herself with Billie.

It's unclear to me just what exactly the deal is they were talking about although I'm guessing it involves searching through Team Amber. Carrie needs to be careful because when you start talking about deals when you are aligning yourself with Billie people can get the wrong impression.

In case anyone didn't see the picture, Shawn was with Billie at that vigil and press conference wearing a Hailey support t-shirt. You can see the picture on the WOTS site which is linked in the Hailey Facebook thread in the parking lot.

Great post! I'd like to add that I can understand Carrie's distrust or skepticism towards LE. Her search for her daughter, Amber was a nightmare no parent should live through. LE suspected her husband (Amber's stepdad) which ultimately ended up in a separation because Carrie questioned his involvement even if she knew he couldn't have possibly been the perp, there is always doubt. Futhermore, when she couldn't get any answers with local LE, she went to the FBI and demanded they start over with the investigation. She put in a lot of blood, sweat and tears in trying to find out what happened to her beautiful daughter. Some bloggers even suspected Carrie. IIRC , there was even a falling out with Carrie's own mother because of the case.

In the end, it was nobody close to the family but a monster SO who stalked, raped and murdered Chelsea and Amber. If it wasn't for the discovery of Chelsea King, who knows if Amber would have ever been found.

Anyway, all this to say that I understand Carrie's frustrations and I pray she will not get burnt in this case.

Hailey is missing and it's obvious Shawn is the only named suspect in this case. Do cops have tunnel vision in this case? Have they looked at other possibilities? Or does it take another innocent beautiful young girl to be murdered to solve this case like in Amber's case?

I pray that won't be the case and that LE is privy to a lot more than they're saying but not so sure anymore.

My :twocents:

My understanding is they did not go to the DA with an offer/deal. Authorities went to them. Just thought I'd make that clear FWIW

I think it's great how all of the different Hailey supporters are finally coming together.
Several of the discussion pages are just that now. Very few have the bickering we saw before and I hope it's a sign of good things to come.

One can hope 'they' are coming together, the wedge thus far has appeared endless:(

I honestly don't know what to make any more of this entire case.. In keeping my mind open to all possibilities of what happened to Hailey and who is the responsible party(ies) for what has happened to her.. There just Is not enough to be able to make a clear picture of just how, why, when, and by who this tragedy occurred.. And I on many occasions have attempted to remove SA from the equation of the "disappearance" and theorize his being nothing more than an innocent bystander(innocent meaning in any responsibility of Hailey's disappearance)having no involvement.. And my issue each every time that I attempt to go this route when I come to Shawn's actions, reactions, behaviors, statements, etc that occurred in and around the time of the disappearance, both immediately before and immediately after Hailey's going missing.. Every time I am stuck unable to get past Shawn.. Any way that I attempt to make sense of all of his behaviors, actions, etc.. I cannot move past him because there is no way to make any sense whatsoever of him and all of the timing that he chose for whatever reason to do or say certain important, and relevant factors that involve him..*

IMO there just at this point is nothing that would excuse or explain these relevant issues of Shawn Adkins save him being involved in what has been done to Hailey.. That is where it stops for me when playing with different theories of the who and the how and the what happened to Hailey.. Because IMO with my not being able to get past Shawn and IMO that being due to it being very likely that he is in some capacity involved with Hailey's disappearance.. And with tha t being the case any real or plausible theories of any outsiders involvement is not very likely at all and more accurately not really possible when speaking of the outsider being Clint, Naomi, Clint's pals, stranger predator, stranger opportunist.. Just a few for example.. I find with my feeling strongly of Shawn's direct involvement at some capacity greatly reduces the number of others to even attempt to plug in the equation I'm theorizing on who the possible perp(s) involved in what's very likely the murder and disposal of Hailey Dunn..

This is why IMO I am to very strongly feel that as tho Clint may be an unsavory character to some, questionable work etihic, and quite likely some form addiction as well.. Even tho IMO those are not qualities that I personally would look for in a father to my children.. I am of the frame of mind that the likelihood is less than slim to none(meaning zero chance IMO) that Clint is in any way whatsoever involved in what happened to Hailey, nor the disposal, nor the cover up..*

I think we all know by now that Billie seems to actually seek out large, speeding buses that are barreling down the streets of CCity with the intention of throwing her ex-husband(er or soon to be ex or whatever) just as fast, quick, and in a hurry under the wheels of that large, speeding bus.. And I mean literally.. Billie will in any way possible that her little ol' mind can possible think of or find a way to.. Will attempt to shed negative light on anything related to Clint who she seethes with anger because he is not seen by the public as a shady villain, as she is..still, even now here in this latest embarrassment of a presser there were still attempts made to throw Clint under the bus at any point they could.. It's just how Billie works.. That's why I know beyond a shadow of a doubt if there were anything in Clints life that she could use to in any way imply or allude to it meaning Ckint somehow had a hand in what happened to Hailey.. Well.. I think most fully realize Billie wouldn't hesitate for a millisecond to shine the brightest light on it and exaggerate it and exploit it for all it's worth to crucify the man and pin Haileys disappearance on him without ever thinking twice about doing so..

IMO Clint is not in any way involved.. His having not reacted as some think he should have in correcting red hoops in the description.. Who in the hell knows if this man even knew about what had occurred with Hailey having taken them out and misplaced one in and around the couch.. She spoke and gave them to Naomi, not Clint.. I don't see Clint as this super attentive dad that is so very involved in every move their child makes.. He is an admitted regular smoker of marijuana.. So for him to have zero clue about the little red hoop earrings that Hailey took out when her ears got sore would be 100% both possible and plausible.. We are talking in the midst of celebrating Christmas with a multitude of ppl, majority children, including his baby's first Christmas.. So I don't believe Hailey went about taking her earrings in a way like getting the entire rooms attention that she was now going to remove her earrings.. Everyone be sure and take notice!!..lol no, I believe she took em out and the only reason any attention was even brought to her having even removed them was due to in the hustle and bustle of celebrating Christmas in their living room she had somehow lost one of the red hoops near the couch where she took them both off at.. She told this to Naomi, along with handing her the other red hoop and asked her to put up so that whenever the other red hoop was found that she'd have them both... I believe that exchange to have not been long, nor anything that would be called attention to and definitely something that Clint likely never even had a clue had ever even happened.. Therefor he knew nothing of the red hoop earring to make mention and call attention to.. And to be quite honest given what all is known and what all was taking place in those early hours and days of the investigation(remember Clint was arrested when his house was searched due to his admitted possession of marijuana).. There was a whole helluva a lot going on in those beginning stages and we are talking that on top of the fact that most involved are not the most together ppl to begin with, add into the mix a brand new baby, along with their being removed from their house and having to move elsewhere immediately.. I would say it's very likely that neither Clint nor Naomi even knew of this added detail to the description.. as this was not originally on the initial missing person description.. Very likely that Clint and Naomi saw the original missing person description(if saw one at all in those first nightmare days)that did NOT HAVE THE RED EARRINGS LISTED!! Billie later added the earrings and IMO it likely was never even known to Clint or Naomi of this added detail.. It's not as if Clint and Billie have ever had a great, healthy, open communication between the two of them.. Hardly.. So, I'd be willing to bet that Clint and Naomi never knew any mystery of a red hoop earring until Billie attempted to blow up this mystery red earring.. That she later had to admit that she had never even seen on Hailey after she returned from spending Christmas at her dads, and that there never was some great mystery at all..

IMO no matter how hard and how many times Billie has attempted to throw some heat her ex, Clint's way.. Every time it blew up in her face and nothing came of it because there was nothing there that could or would tie Clint or Naomi, or Naomi's bi racial child(that she even attempted to us as an excuse to point away from Shawn).. None of it ever could be tied to anything remotely to do with Hailey's disappearance..

Shawn is who it comes back to every single time.. No matter what detours or obstacles are thrown up to attempt to divert attention.. It always comes back to Shawn.. Jmo, tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3