I am outraged

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry Carrie got mixed up with Billie...didn't Somer's mom also do that, for a time? Or am I mixing up cases? There are so many...:(

Hailey is one I can't let go of; I think about her every day but don't know what to post anymore...only that I hope and wish that whatever happened to her was quick and she did not suffer, but it is hard to believe that.

I have to say that when Billie said " Why don't they get off their azzes and find my Baby!"
it sounded awfully familiar. Wasn't that what Cindy Anthony said?

Yup! I thought that was deja-vu there for a moment. And while Billie can tell me to get off my azz and look for her daughter, she should look in the mirror and ask herself just how long has she been out there in the heat looking for daughter? Just how many fliers did she pass out? How many people did she meet on the street and talk to about her daughter?

I'm sorry, but I'm here for Hailey and no one else. I don't know what deal those folks are referring to - don't care. However, I would expect local LE to be on their best game and continue to look for Hailey Dunn.

MOO-thanks.

Mel

And wasn't it interesting the way the whole thing got slanted towards Clint again? 'Clint knows 6 sex offenders and nobody ever investigated any of them. ' Maybe instead of going on weekend vacations with her boytoy bf,Billie might consider hiring a PI to look into these sex offenders.

I know, katy. Doesn't that sentence just sum it all up right there?

Good grief, who other than LE knows that many sex offenders? :eek: I hope she meant Clint knows who they are and where they live, and not that he knows them personally, but then nothing would surprise me with this family.

I realize where Carrie McGonigle is coming from and believe her intentions are noble, however comments like "flying out of here before I get arrested" aren't the best way to get results from LE, IMO. Same for ultimatums and "deals". Had I uncovered relevant evidence in Hailey's case, you can bet I'd be forwarding it to any and every law enforcement agency who'd so much as HEARD of my daughter, not wheeling and dealing.

I know, katy. Doesn't that sentence just sum it all up right there?

Good grief, who other than LE knows that many sex offenders? :eek: I hope she meant Clint knows who they are and where they live, and not that he knows them personally, but then nothing would surprise me with this family.

I realize where Carrie McGonigle is coming from and believe her intentions are noble, however comments like "flying out of here before I get arrested" aren't the best way to get results from LE, IMO. Same for ultimatums and "deals". Had I uncovered relevant evidence in Hailey's case, you can bet I'd be forwarding it to any and every law enforcement agency who'd so much as HEARD of my daughter, not wheeling and dealing.

You post got me thinking.

If he didnt know them personally , How would they know the sex offenders were not investigated?

I would assume not even the sex offenders would be aware of being investigated unless they were questioned and that the only way to know the 6 of the ones Clint knows were questioned were if he had spoke to them or LE about the matter and even LE might not tell hm they did.

So if it is true ,he must know them. I also think they had to mean question and not "investigated". JMO.

OK, I'm going to come out and say what I've said to few: I believe a member(s) of authority are involved with child *advertiser censored*.

I also was casting high doubt on CD because of his behaviors/past, etc. I'm not dissing the most likely POIs either. It was well known she had SOs at her house too...as well as PT and her associates. Living at a RV park owned by a SO.

What an environment to raise a child.

Carrie needs to go back and check BD's actions and words from the beginning again. IMO

The people in that video should be embarrassed. Shame on them talking the way they did and being so threatening. Deals? I'm sorry I was shocked by the behavior of those participating in that little charade.

BD doesn't talk to LE for months and then comes off like she is in charge of the investigation? Or can make a deal with LE?

you weren't the only one shocked...although they wanted to get their thoughts out, and maybe they do need to, I was personally disgusted with how this 'PC' was 'handled'....
everyone associated with this case is fumbling and bumbling :sick:

And BD can't even remember the name of CM, staring right at her......boy that was an awkward moment....
paying attention much there BD??

Maybe the deal could have been to bring TES in? Or something like that.

A deal to have a joint presser ?

I can think of alot that they could do together to help get people motivated to pay attention.

It could have even been a deal to release a description of a vechile not SA's or BD's.

A deal to veiw the 36 hour tape. Maybe LE did offer a deal and then switched it as a way to "veiw suspect under duress". And Carrie acting as an advocate for Hailey became upset.

I will not belittle Carrie or tell her to be careful of what she says. She is a grown woman who has Haileys interest in heart. Nothing to hide or suspect or motivate her other then wanting to advocate for Hailey. She has no enemies in the world of people who care about locating Hailey. Her enemies are the ones that dont want Hailey found and who are not doing their jobs in aiding the search for Hailey. As of now those enemies are yet to be seen. When she does find out who her enemies are I am she will change her tactic. Who knows ,maybe the presser was a tactic change.

I hope she is able to flush them out with whatever means she has to use to do that. If she has to apply presure to LE to get that done ... Push on Carrie.

That makes sense that a lot of higher ups are involved in no good. I mean, really, what happened to the computer with deviant images on them? What came out of that??? This whole thing has cluster freak all over it. And unfortunately - Hailey got the short end of it.

I only watched about 3 minutes of that video (couldn't stand to hear anymore) but I don't really understand what they were trying to accomplish.

I have no clue what this "Deal" is, but throwing down the gauntlet at this point is a waste of time.

:cow:

It wasn't that long ago that BD was in complete denial that anyone needed to "look in the dirt" for Hailey, and she certainly never went out and searched, and now this spokesperson is talking about bones the searchers found months ago with BD standing there?

Credibility much?

I don't know what BD was even doing there - it's baffling. Where has she been for the past few months?

Let me tell you something: if someone really believed they had found human bones of a child and the police weren't doing anything about it, they would call every TV station in Texas until someone came and took a picture of the bones. You would call every biologist in Texas to come and examine the bones on site. You wouldn't just leave it up to LE when you already think they aren't doing anything.

With the Anthony case all over the media, and the fact that the bones of Caylee were spotted months before they were collected by LE, who would just wait? Wouldn't someone go back again and again, as the guy did in Florida?

I only watched about 3 minutes of that video (couldn't stand to hear anymore) but I don't really understand what they were trying to accomplish.

I have no clue what this "Deal" is, but throwing down the gauntlet at this point is a waste of time.

I'm with ya, ThoughtFox. :highfive:

It wasn't that long ago that BD was in complete denial that anyone needed to "look in the dirt" for Hailey, and she certainly never went out and searched, and now this spokesperson is talking about bones the searchers found months ago with BD standing there?

Credibility much?

I seem to remember a rumor (Facebook?) about a discovery of bones in Johnson County some months ago, but thought it had been discounted as having nothing to do with Hailey. Either the remains did not turn out to be human or were those of a person who did not fit Hailey's physical description, IIRC.

Johnson County is five counties away from Mitchell County, but since the searchers didn't see fit to disclose where these mystery bones were located, your guess is as good as mine...

I don't know what BD was even doing there - it's baffling. Where has she been for the past few months?

Visiting her attorney in jail? Working on her tan?

Let me tell you something: if someone really believed they had found human bones of a child and the police weren't doing anything about it, they would call every TV station in Texas until someone came and took a picture of the bones. You would call every biologist in Texas to come and examine the bones on site. You wouldn't just leave it up to LE when you already think they aren't doing anything.

Bingo!

With the Anthony case all over the media, and the fact that the bones of Caylee were spotted months before they were collected by LE, who would just wait? Wouldn't someone go back again and again, as the guy did in Florida?

You'd think, but who knows? :dunno: Seems to me that none of the individuals involved in this case behave the way most of us would.

My comments in red :)

you weren't the only one shocked...although they wanted to get their thoughts out, and maybe they do need to, I was personally disgusted with how this 'PC' was 'handled'....
everyone associated with this case is fumbling and bumbling :sick:

And BD can't even remember the name of CM, staring right at her......boy that was an awkward moment....
paying attention much there BD?
?

BBM But bd sure was paying attention to the guys standing on the front porch of her house; she was turning away from the camera and watching them.

yeah Jacie, I was wondering what she kept looking at, that was a little bit more interesting than the subject at hand:snooty:

Credibility much

I agree this really raises my hinky meter, I work as a civilian employee in Law Enforcement (was asked to submit verification not sure if it was ever comfirmed, was a busy week for me and never checked back)and am a daughter of a lawyer, something isn't right here. Followed this thread since the beginning and a lot does not make sense to me, including BD's actions.

I feel better than I'm not alone in my reaction to this video. I didn't like when Mr. Klaas aligned with BD, and am very disappointed Team Amber is still associated with the woman and made this "press conference". Highly disturbing on many levels.

The whole time Ms Team Amber was talking (yes, I know exactly who she is), I kept thinking why not just turn to BD and ask her where Hailey is, if she doesn't know, tell her to ask her [most unusual] boyfriend.

The PC is disturbing: making deals with LE and then blasting them, saying they found bones but LE didn't look at them, then Ms TA blasts LE for saying Hailey is dead!!! Why would she want LE to look at bones when she's bashing LE for claiming the child is dead? Then she says she's flying out of there because she doesn't want to get arrested!!!

A bit unstable? Erratic? Seems to me the speaker isn't followed the proper protocol and is emotionally invested because of her own child. Aligning with BD isn't a good idea. Searching for Hailey is a good thing. Drinking the BD koolaid to the point of mistaken associations is not. Getting on the bad side of LE accomplishes nothing.

I'm shocked BD hasn't spoken to LE "for months"! Really, Billie? I expect parents to be at LE's door daily. What is wrong with this picture?

Wow. What a surprise! BJD has the audacity to publicly order LE to get off their as_es and look for her daughter. Course, not in her own backyard. Evokes memories of her NG appearances, radio show and other public interviews. Keep spinning, BJD. IMO, outrageous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3