I was wrong!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Beyond Belief said:
However this goes, you have been instrumental in keeping Jonbenet's story alive, hence bringing out the truth. Stand up and take a bow. :clap:

I second the motion! :)

I was telling 'everybody' I know, about 'you', tonight :) We are so PROUD of you Tricia! :)

Tricia you may have been wrong about that but I must say damn girl you looked HOT.

Tybee,

Off Topic but since you are here and posting, I have a question. Do you think we can get a links only sticky thread?? There are so many links all over threads that it's kind of hard to find them.

Thanks

Tricia said:
What? I was stating what I believed.

You have a problem with me. You are welcome to stay or go but don't try and paint me as someone who lets my "head get in the way." That is very rude and wrong.

I made a mistake and I admitted it.

You are more than welcome to start your own forum. In fact I would like you to because the people who complain the most never seem to try and start up something better.

Hey - it was "just my opinion"

So i guess you thought that the DA was a complete BUFFOON then. It is pretty hard to believe that any DA in this case, knowing the type of scrutiny they are under, would move to the degree they have, hauling him back from Thailand with all the Hoopla and then just leave him in California. Still i have my doubts and there just might be that level of incompetence.

One thing i will bet on is that John Ramsy will NEVER be linked to that murder. You do not wake up at 45 years old and instantly become a sadistic sexual sadist predator of your own daughter.You would have a history off being "too affectionate" with children, or forcing himself on women or torturing animals-Something! No way was he involved in the murder and as far as Patsy-This is no chick crime.

T Broodwater said:
Hey - it was "just my opinion"
I have zero time or patience for smarta$$'s . It isnt your opinion crossing the line it is your attitude. Get it in check or move on.

MrsMush99 said:
Tybee,

Off Topic but since you are here and posting, I have a question. Do you think we can get a links only sticky thread?? There are so many links all over threads that it's kind of hard to find them.

Thanks
Sorry quoting my own post. Just want to make sure a mod sees it. I don't mean to be a pain in the butt.

MrsMush99 said:
Sorry quoting my own post. Just want to make sure a mod sees it. I don't mean to be a pain in the butt.
Mushy PM JBRMOD. The Ramsey Forum is her digs. Im just covering shifts during this overload.

tybee204 said:
Mushy PM JBRMOD. The Ramsey Forum is her digs. Im just covering shifts during this overload.
No problem tybee. Thanks.

Tricia said:
Totally, 100% WRONG.

I said on MSNBC that Karr wouldn't be taken to Boulder.

WHOOOPS!!!

In my opinion I never thought Mary Lacy could really be so bold as to bring Karr into Boulder when she has no case.

In my opinion I don't think she will charge him though. There is nothing there.

Just wanted to be upfront about my wrongness.

Thats great that you can admit when your wrong. Very classy. However, I wouldnt worry about it. The main thing is you said what you believed. And I still say you hit a grand slam with your interview. Keep preaching the good fight!

Just saw the interview at FFJ (thanks to the poster who linked it)...and I have to join the group of Your Biggest Fans. You were AWESOME, Tricia! I was amazed at your composure--and your fabulous smile (GREAT teeth!). Thank you for all that you do for the victims of crime (not just little JBR).

:Insert "I'm Not Worthy" emoticon here:

Tricia said:
Totally, 100% WRONG.

WHOOOPS!!!

In my opinion I never thought Mary Lacy could really be so bold as to bring Karr into Boulder when she has no case.

Awww come on Tricia.... After the circus that we've seen over the last week I dont think the Boulder DA had any choice but to get Karr taken to Boulder - imagine the media frenzy if they just left him in LA. They've gotta try and save face :D

Tricia said:
Totally, 100% WRONG.

WHOOOPS!!!

MSNBC??? How did I miss that? When was that on? I have been glued to the tv.

Tricia said:
Totally, 100% WRONG.

WHOOOPS!!!

Important thing is that you had very good reasons to say what you did at that moment ;)

tumble said:
Important thing is that you had very good reasons to say what you did at that moment ;)

To tell you the truth I was pretty shocked that it even happened but then I think with everything they've said and done they have no choice but to try and make a case now.. Otherwise they'd just look like idiots (again...).

MrsMush99 said:
Tybee,

Thanks

oh, i DO agree!!!...we need a "links only" thread for sure!...they're all over the place...

ETA...thanks JBRMod!

Tricia, if you were right all the time, I'd have LESS CONFIDENCE in you. After all, you are HUMAN, right? Ain't NOBODY correct 100% of the time...uh-uh! This little mistake makes you even more believeable and wise...as is your admission of the error! I THINK YOU'RE JUST GREAT, kiddo!

gaia:crazy:

Hi Tricia (and all)...

Thanks for the acknowledgement! It's great to see folk stand up and take ownership. Lord knows I've plunged into the peat-bog often enough, lol - and still manage to do it time and again :)

If we were all right all of the time - well, how boring. Wouldn't even need Websleuths <gasp>. I didn't think Karr would get to Boulder, either. I *do* think the man poses a severe danger to children and to society. He's intoxicated on a perverted obsession by fantasizing the brutal deaths of young girls at the hands of monstrous pedophiles; he is controlling the massive media-think-tank with his cat-'n-mouse games and is probably basking in the 'awe' he's created. Yep, he gets his kicks on Route Sickety-Sick, alright.

IM(continued)O, I see him back in CA very soon facing those outstanding charges & penalties - he's proved he is a flight-risk and knows he's chained up good and proper this time. He's clearly a complete and utter failure in life with a chronic identity crisis. He's a vile and pungent specimen.

The only GOOD thing is: he's secured world attention on this growing pedophile problem: get more of the JM Karrs off the streets!

Just imagine, Tricia, it could have been worse, lol. You could have been Mark Geragos (perish the thought) standing on the steps of Stanilaus County Jail in May, 2003, talking to the whole world claiming 'the real killer will be found in days, if not hours...'. (ehem)

Now there was an omelette the size of Texas that landed on that face!

Til later. PSA

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking