GUILTY IA - Amy Mullis , 39, Earlville, killed with corn rake, 10 Nov 2018 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The son sounds like such a good kid and he's very smart. Having said that, I don't think the pros. did a very good job. Should have pinned him down more about the time his dad was out of his sight IMO.

KWWL‏Verified account @KWWL 57m57 minutes ago
@ashleyrenesc Court is now back in session. The defense will begin to cross examine Todd and Amy Mullis's son #MullisTrial

Telegraph Herald‏ @TelegraphHerald 52m52 minutes ago
#MullisTrial resumes with testimony under cross examination by Trysten Mullis, 14 year old son of Todd and Amy Mullis

KWWL‏Verified account @KWWL 42m42 minutes ago
@ashleyrenesc The defense is currently examining picture evidence of the family farm as they continue testimony for Todd Mullis's son

Sheesh- the reporters don't tweet that much...:(

Court TV‏Verified account @CourtTV 3m3 minutes ago
"She fell on a fork!" 911 CALL: Prosecutors play recording of #ToddMullis' 911 call after finding his wife's body. Watch LIVE: http://court.tv/live

(video clip: Court TV on Twitter )

KWWL‏Verified account @KWWL 1m1 minute ago
@ashleyrenesc Another Delaware County Sheriff's Deputy has taken the stand. He said that Mullis was very excited and had a hard time staying focused. He also said that Mullis wanted to call someone to watch after his other two children at home #MullisTrial

Last edited:
Last edited:
I want you to know I am following this case closely, as I do many you keep us so up to date on throughout WS.

You are absolute awesome, YESorNO, and I so appreciate you for all you do for all of us.

thanks-sign-smiley-emoticon.png

Todd Mullis Trial Prosecution Opening Statement 09/17/19

---

Todd Mullis Trial Defense Opening Statement 091719

---

Todd Mullis Trial Witnesses: Jeff Fuller - Victim's Brother & Eileen Fuller - Victim's Stepmother

Sep 17, 2019

WATCH LIVE: Todd Mullis Trial Day 1

Sep 17, 2019

---

Todd Mullis Trial Day 1 Witness Trysten Mullis - Victim's Son Part 1

Sep 17, 2019

---

WATCH LIVE: Todd Mullis Trial Day 1

Sep 17, 2019

(Law/Crime's labeling stinks, IMO)

If Todd sent Amy to get the animal carrier before she went to the house, he would have had to commit the murder almost immediately afterwards, before she could complete the task. He would have almost had to follow her. I'm confident Todd did this but the son's testimony doesn't help the prosecution very much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back