GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
To be clear, that was the only place I saw this info. I’ve worried about it. I’m not sure how accurate or why that one radio station is the only to report that.

You are right, thats what he said to Breasia’s mom.
Right, that is the only place I saw that detail (handed her off to someone else) as well. Also, on NG’s podcast today she said PO is now saying he put Breasia to bed and she was gone when he checked on her. Again, only time I’ve heard that detail anywhere. I have not heard those details locally either even as rumor.

Right, that is the only place I saw that detail (handed her off to someone else) as well. Also, on NG’s podcast today she said PO is now saying he put Breasia to bed and she was gone when he checked on her. Again, only time I’ve heard that detail anywhere. I have not heard those details locally either even as rumor.
I guess the post was signed by an on air personality. I wonder if she would respond to a question about that info?

I guess the post was signed by an on air personality. I wonder if she would respond to a question about that info?
It sounded like it was a local reporter giving info. Sorry to say, but our reporters here aren’t exactly great at details. (Most are inexperienced and very young.) Look at the reporter who interviewed her Mom. He actually asked her if she thought her daughter was still alive and what does she see when she shuts her eyes.

Last edited:
Earlier this afternoon I posted that pedophiles stick together. I wondered if maybe another pedophile that knew Dinkins took Breasia from his home. I deleted that post considering it a little far-fetched. Maybe not so much if he really did hand our sweet girl off to someone else. My God I can barely stand to type those words :(

It sounded like it was a local reporter giving info. Sorry to say, but our reporters here aren’t exactly great at details. (Most are inexperienced and very young.) Look at the reporter who interviewed her Mom. He actually asked her if she thought her daughter was still alive.
This wasn’t a reporter that made the post, it was an on air personality with a radio station.
I am not sure either honestly. I’m looking for a source we can link. I have never linked a radio station, but I’m going to right now. M

I’ve worried what they stated was possible. Here is their post. It does have the info you mentioned.
I will add the photo of they used.

Amber Alert: 10-year old Breasia Terrell was kidnapped in Davenport.

They have the suspect who actually grabbed her, but they believe he handed her off to someone else. Please share, and be on the lookout for Breesia. -Kate
104.1 EZ FM
View attachment 255714

This wasn’t a reporter that made the post, it was an on air personality with a radio station.
18:28 NG podcast, Quad City Times (our local newspaper) reported PO put her to bed and when he went to get her up she was gone.
ETA: I don’t even recognize the name of the reporter.

Last edited:
On July 9, Terrell went to Henry Earl Dinkins' apartment in the 2700 block of East 53rd Street with her half-brother — Dinkins' son — for an overnight stay, Lankford said.

Terrell texted her mother using Dinkins' phone shortly after 9 p.m. to tell her goodnight.

Lankford hasn't heard from her daughter since.

Davenport police named Dinkins, 47, as a person of interest in the girl's disappearance. Authorities said he isn't currently a suspect, but they believe he has information valuable to Terrell's return.

Dinkins was already in police custody for violating sex offender registration requirements after officers searched his home looking for Terrell on Friday, according to Davenport police.
Breasia Terrell: Family, Davenport community searches for missing girl

On July 9, Terrell went to Henry Earl Dinkins' apartment in the 2700 block of East 53rd Street with her half-brother — Dinkins' son — for an overnight stay, Lankford said.

Terrell texted her mother using Dinkins' phone shortly after 9 p.m. to tell her goodnight.

Lankford hasn't heard from her daughter since.

Davenport police named Dinkins, 47, as a person of interest in the girl's disappearance. Authorities said he isn't currently a suspect, but they believe he has information valuable to Terrell's return.

Dinkins was already in police custody for violating sex offender registration requirements after officers searched his home looking for Terrell on Friday, according to Davenport police.
Breasia Terrell: Family, Davenport community searches for missing girl
Was this the first time Breasia spent the night with Dinkins?

What time did the GF go to bed, did she see Breasia at that time?

According to Quad-City Times, Aishia Lankford, the mother of Breasia Terrell, spoke with Henry Earl Dinkins after he asked for the meeting.

He claimed he has nothing to do with the child’s disappearance, the newspaper reported.

“Breasia was with her brother. And he was visiting his father. I never imagined I would be here talking about this,” Lankford told the newspaper, adding that she initially refused to speak with Dinkins in jail.

“I figured it might help the police,” she told the newspaper of her change of heart. “I believe he knows something about what is happening with my daughter. I think my daughter is alive. And I think it’s just a matter of time before Dinkins is ready to crack and tell what he knows.”

She said Dinkins denied having anything to do with the child’s disappearance, telling her, “Why did you drag me into this?”

LE is saying that Dinkins is NOT a suspect in this case. But I don't believe that. I think they are saying that to keep him cooperating and communicating. JMO

I agree I think he is very much a suspect they're just trying to keep him talking so that hopefully he will give up her location and any other people who may be involved with her disappearance.

Based on the "why you drag me into this" comment I doubt this man will talk . What a brazen thing to say, even if you are innocent , the mom did not drag you into anything. You are in jail because the child went missing at your home and the found out you violated the requirements for being a sex offender and driving when you not suppose to.

Police release new details in disappearance of 10-year-old Breasia Terrell
snipped
(sorry if a repost- I'm looking for updates to keep her thread near the top)
Police release new details in disappearance of 10-year-old Breasia Terrell
Subtitle Settings
Font
Font Size Font Edge Font Color Background

By Courtney Spinelli
Published: Jul. 15, 2020 at 5:03 AM EDT
DAVENPORT, Iowa (KWQC) - Tuesday afternoon, Davenport Police Chief Paul Sikorski confirmed for the first time since 10-year-old Breasia Terrell’s disappearance that there is a person of interest in the case, 47-year-old Henry Earl Dinkins of Davenport, a registered sex offender.

Dinkins was arrested Friday on a registry violation, a Class D felony. Earlier in the day, Terrell was reported missing. Police said she was last seen in the 2700 block of East 53rd Street in Davenport.

During Tuesday’s media briefing, Sikorski said Dinkins has not been arrested or formally charged in Terrell’s case, but may have information that could assist the investigation or possess certain characteristics that merit further attention by investigators.

“We are asking the public’s assistance for any information regarding Dinkins and associated vehicles during the time frame of Thursday, July 9, from 10 p.m. to Friday, July 10 at 12 p.m.,” he said. “We are requesting any information the public may have on Dinkins’ whereabouts in the Quad-Cities area during that time frame.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KY Cliffhanger
Back