GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Breasia Terrell search continues in Clinton Co. Sunday

The search for missing 10-year-old Breasia Terrell continued through the weekend as the search in Clinton County entered the fourth day on Sunday.

“Sincerely appreciate volunteer efforts to help find this missing girl. They’re able to cover a lot of ground. They’re able to do things that we don’t have enough personnel to do,” said Chance Kness, the Emergency Management Coordinator for Clinton County. “The more people that come out, the more ground gets covered and the more possibilities of finding her”.

The search continues for Breasia Terrell in Clinton County

"It's approximately, and this is just a guess, a 26 square mile, so we're taking some time to cover those areas," says Bladel, "we are out here searching, and we have had a significant community and law enforcement presence out here helping, and we are going to continue our efforts as long as we can."

The Davenport police is in charge of the search. Officials say 347 volunteers registered through emergency services since the search was expanded into Clinton county last Thursday.

So frustrating when someone has the answer and refuses to tell the truth. I'll never understand how a person (*** or not) maintains that kind of silence :(

I guess the kind of people that commit this type of crime (making some assumptions there) are often very well versed in lying and manipulating to get access to potential victims and have probably spent a lot of time silencing any inner critics and finding ways to justify their behaviour. They probably get very good at shutting off what we’d consider normal human responses and behaviours.

I also have many many other words I’d like to use right now but I enjoy this forum and would rather not get banned.

I guess the kind of people that commit this type of crime (making some assumptions there) are often very well versed in lying and manipulating to get access to potential victims and have probably spent a lot of time silencing any inner critics and finding ways to justify their behaviour. They probably get very good at shutting off what we’d consider normal human responses and behaviours.

I also have many many other words I’d like to use right now but I enjoy this forum and would rather not get banned.
Literally every one of us, even those of us that don't use those words, knows exactly what you're saying, and we're all pretty much in the same boat.

jmo

DAVENPORT, IOWA (July 19, 2020) – The Davenport Police Department would like to thank the many partner law enforcement agencies and community volunteers that have assisted with the search for Breasia Terrell in the Clinton area. At this time, there is no longer a need for search volunteers in the Clinton area on Monday. The DPD is actively investigating and in constant contact with the family.

Those seeking to join a volunteer search party should self-organize. Please be safe: work in groups of 3 or more and assign one person in your group to call law enforcement at 563.326.6125 with information and tips. We ask that you keep heat safety in mind.

As the investigation continues, we will be providing updates as they become available.
Davenport Police Department

What do you think this means?

DDS, what in heaven's name? Does this mean they are already giving up on searching for Breasia? If they were close to solving, they wouldn't tell the public to self-organize and keep searching?

Missing Pieces Network[URL='https://']@Network4Missing[/URL]
Breasia Terrell is still missing from Davenport, Iowa. A person of interest, Henry Dinkins, is in custody on unrelated charges. Please think back to the night of July 9th and morning of July 10th and notify Davenport PD if you saw Dinkins or a maroon 2007 Chevy Impala.

I don’t know. I would normally think it’s not good news but the part about continued searching is confusing. Unless, they are trying to appease people so they aren’t dealing with a mob of angry people.

But also, they specified Clinton. Maybe it means, just that area was “bad info”, yet they didn’t say they’re be searching other areas.

So much being commented elsewhere it’s truly hard to know.
DDS, what in heaven's name? Does this mean they are already giving up on searching for Breasia? If they were close to solving, they wouldn't tell the public to self-organize and keep searching?

Agreed. Does this mean we really don’t have a clue, so just continue search wherever? MOO

What I do know... I’m so tired of seeing kids in these type of environments and situations.

Of note also, Dinkins has a preliminary hearing on the 21st.

PRELIMINARY
HEARING 07/21/2020 02:00 PM SCAC.INDEXED RUSSELL ARTHUR
DIRCKS PIN=AT0002154.
https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TIndexFrm

I personally think these comments on this article probably don’t have merit, but there are interesting comments here.

KWQC TV6 News
I hate these comments that inevitably pop up. It’s already the worst possible scenario for a parent then these types of comments only add to the horrific experience.

I think LE knows more than we do. I’m so heartbroken for her and her family :(

109527520_10219387487381154_1603110073754906325_n.jpg

Breasia's mother Aisha has an aunt. That aunt has a cousin who also has a child with Dinkins.

Maybe that cousin has some valuable information. Locations he frequented or possible properties. I mean a lot of people in that family have or had connections with him.

It seems to me that DPD is starting to step back from this case. Which frustrates me to no end. Sadly, I can't help but compare it to Trudy Appleby's case. I pray that I'm wrong, but I fear Breasia's case will be put on the back burner just as Trudy's was. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lexus24
Back