GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The time frame they are looking for his whereabouts is huge. It’s 10pm to 12 noon the next day. That opens up a lot of locations if they have nothing else like tag readers and phone pings.

I’m thinking maybe they did step back and conduct some interviews or something today. It sounded like it took a lot of personnel to manage the search. Possibly they found something that needs analyzed or maybe they are waiting on some key evidence to come back isolationg phone locations.

ETA: thoughts- was he truly not home that whole time? Did the girlfriend not see him then? Are they looking for someone other than girlfriend to substantiate? That’s a big time frame.

That's not like if you saw something from 8am-10pm...The hours listed are when the majority of the entire world sleeps. They didn't just make up the numbers of 10pm-Noon

I’m putting my own timeline together...

the lead up—
July 9

Terrell and her 8-year-old half-brother were with their grandmother Thursday while Lankford was working at Checkers restaurant on East Locust Street in Davenport.

Dinkins picked up both children for the night because he wanted to spend some time with his son and the boy didn't want to go alone, Lankford said.

Lankford rarely allows Terrell to sleep overnight anywhere. But that night the girl told her mother she was having fun and wanted to stay. Lankford allowed it.

She hasn't seen her daughter since dropping off clothes Thursday evening at Dinkins' apartment.

but from same article. Terrell texted her mother using Dinkins' phone shortly after 9 p.m. to tell her goodnight.
Breasia Terrell: Family, Davenport community searches for missing girl

July 9, 9:13 pm- Aishia Lankford received a text from Breasia. It would be the last contact she had with her.

Around 9:13 p.m., the girl had texted “‘Good night, mommy. I love you.‘”

“And I had texted her back and I told her ‘good night, I love you too,’” Lankford said, her voice getting shaky. It was the last time she had contact with Terrell,

(note this is said to be from Dinkins phone)

DAVENPORT, Iowa (KWQC) - Aishia Lankford had just gotten off work Thursday night when she saw her 10-year-old daughter, Breasia Terrell, had called her.

“And I had texted her back and I told her ‘good night, I love you too,’” Lankford said, her voice getting shaky.

It was the last time she had contact with Terrell, who was reported missing early Friday. Davenport police say she was last seen in the 2700 block of East 53rd Street.

“It’s been past 24 hours and I still haven’t seen her, I haven’t touched her, I don’t know if she has eaten, I don’t’ know anything,” she told TV6 at Fejevary Park in Davenport, where she and other family members passed out flyers and searched for Terrell.
Search for missing 10-year-old Breasia Terrell continues Saturday

July 9- Aishia gets off work and sees “call” from Breasia. She texts her back. Not sure if she meant call as in text or literal call.
Aishia Lankford had just gotten off work Thursday night when she saw her 10-year-old daughter, Breasia Terrell, had called her.

Saturday Lankford told TV6 around 9:13 p.m. on Thursday, the girl had texted “‘Good night, mommy. I love you.‘”
Search for missing 10-year-old Breasia Terrell continues

July 10 3:00 am- reportedly missing since then. Davenport Police conduct investigation of missing 10-year-old girl at Credit Island | OurQuadCities

July 10- 4:30 pm - search of credit island based on a tip from neighbor.
Davenport Police conduct investigation of missing 10-year-old girl at Credit Island | OurQuadCities

July 10 9:00 pm Henry Dinkins booked for a parole violation.
Searching for Breasia: Sex offender's apartment searched in hunt for missing Davenport girl

He was booked into the jail a little after 9 p.m. Friday

July 14 Press Briefing police ask public to check security cameras from July 9 10 pm to July 10 12 pm.

July 15 1:30 am Amber Alert With Dinkins & Chevy Impala
Davenport officials: Amber Alert still active for missing Iowa 10-year-old Breasia Terrell

the State of Iowa issued an Ambert Alert for Terrell “due to new information that was obtained overnight” around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday.

July 22- Dinkins scheduled for a final pre-trial on prior case. A case that possibly he expected to go away for 4 years but may carry a 10-15 year sentence.

In that court case his trial was scheduled to begin on 07/27/2020 with a final pre-trial scheduled for 7/22/2020. He was present in court in Bureau County with his Public Defender on 07/08/2020.

Search his name here.
Bureau County, IL | Case Search
In that court case his trial was scheduled to begin on 07/27/2020 with a final pre-trial scheduled for 7/22/2020. He was present in court in Bureau County with his Public Defender on 07/08/2020.

Search his name here.

I’m putting my own timeline together...

the lead up—
July 9

Terrell and her 8-year-old half-brother were with their grandmother Thursday while Lankford was working at Checkers restaurant on East Locust Street in Davenport.

Dinkins picked up both children for the night because he wanted to spend some time with his son and the boy didn't want to go alone, Lankford said.

Lankford rarely allows Terrell to sleep overnight anywhere. But that night the girl told her mother she was having fun and wanted to stay. Lankford allowed it.

She hasn't seen her daughter since dropping off clothes Thursday evening at Dinkins' apartment.

but from same article. Terrell texted her mother using Dinkins' phone shortly after 9 p.m. to tell her goodnight.

July 9, 9:13 pm- Aishia Lankford received a text from Breasia. It would be the last contact she had with her.

“And I had texted her back and I told her ‘good night, I love you too,’” Lankford said, her voice getting shaky. It was the last time she had contact with Terrell,

(note this is said to be from Dinkins phone)

July 9- Aishia gets off work and sees “call” from Breasia. She texts her back. Not sure if she meant call as in text or literal call.
Aishia Lankford had just gotten off work Thursday night when she saw her 10-year-old daughter, Breasia Terrell, had called her.

Saturday Lankford told TV6 around 9:13 p.m. on Thursday, the girl had texted “‘Good night, mommy. I love you.‘”
Search for missing 10-year-old Breasia Terrell continues

July 10 3:00 am- reportedly missing since then. Davenport Police conduct investigation of missing 10-year-old girl at Credit Island | OurQuadCities

July 10- 4:30 pm - search of credit island based on a tip from neighbor.
Davenport Police conduct investigation of missing 10-year-old girl at Credit Island | OurQuadCities

July 10 9:00 pm Henry Dinkins booked for a parole violation.
Searching for Breasia: Sex offender's apartment searched in hunt for missing Davenport girl

He was booked into the jail a little after 9 p.m. Friday

July 14 Press Briefing police ask public to check security cameras from July 9 10 pm to July 10 12 pm.

July 15 1:30 am Amber Alert With Dinkins & Chevy Impala
Davenport officials: Amber Alert still active for missing Iowa 10-year-old Breasia Terrell

the State of Iowa issued an Ambert Alert for Terrell “due to new information that was obtained overnight” around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday.

July 22- Dinkins scheduled for a final pre-trial on prior case. A case that possibly he expected to go away for 4 years but may carry a 10-15 year sentence.

Search his name here.
Excellent work!! I've added it to her media thread - and I'm updating it (currently on page 3 of her MT.

Breasia's aunt, Lakeshia has a daughter herself and said that Dinkins regurlarly asked in the past to take care of her. She denied these requests.

This case breaks your heart, he somehow regained the trust of Breasia's mother. There is no other way I can see it.

Breasia's aunt, Lakeshia has a daughter herself and said that Dinkins regurlarly asked in the past to take care of her. She denied these requests.

This case breaks your heart, he somehow regained the trust of Breasia's mother. There is no other way I can see it.
I think the incorrect statement in your quote is "regained". I am not sure she ever lost her trust with him. From this article.BBM.

Dinkins had been around Terrell since she was an infant. Lankford said she never felt she or her daughter were in danger around him.

“Now I feel like my kids aren’t safe around anyone,” she said.

>>>>>>>>
Actually makes my heart hurt reading and typing that.
They are NEVER safe around a SEX OFFENDER....EVER!!! But, I am going a step further--they are not safe around convicted drug dealers, or drug users either. I can't even tell you how many different court cases the players in this case have.

I think the incorrect statement in your quote is "regained". I am not sure she ever lost her trust with him. From this article.BBM.

Dinkins had been around Terrell since she was an infant. Lankford said she never felt she or her daughter were in danger around him.

“Now I feel like my kids aren’t safe around anyone,” she said.

>>>>>>>>
Actually makes my heart hurt reading and typing that.
They are NEVER safe around a SEX OFFENDER....EVER!!! But, I am going a step further--they are not safe around convicted drug dealers, or drug users either. I can't even tell you how many different court cases the players in this case have.
boy she never stood a chance did she?? poor little girl.
JMO

Sadly, I think that a lot of people who know sexual offenders convince themselves that the SO wouldn't harm them or a family member because the SO respects, loves, or whatever the person. The harsh reality is that sexual offenders, especially ones that target kids, will take any given opportunity. They should never be allowed near kids.
I know we all say "it could never happen to me" or "I wouldn't put myself in that situation." But it does happen to average people everyday.

Henry Dinkins: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Aishia Lankford, said, “I was with (Dinkins) and then I found out about him. He was weird. And then he went to prison."

I wish this was elaborated on more. You found out about him? What? that he is a sex offender? You got back with him after he came out? Breasia's aunt seem very stern that he wasn't to be trusted.

I feel for the mom, I can tell she loves her daughter and I am sure she is beating up herself for this. You cannot even trust folks without any records, much less with one. Maybe she just gave in , maybe she thought she was safe with her brother and Dinkins girlfriend?

So from the lovely summary post above,( thank you) she texted her from Dinkins's phone, I wonder if it was really her ?

Henry Dinkins: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Aishia Lankford, said, “I was with (Dinkins) and then I found out about him. He was weird. And then he went to prison."

I wish this was elaborated on more. You found out about him? What? that he is a sex offender? You got back with him after he came out? Breasia's aunt seem very stern that he wasn't to be trusted.

I feel for the mom, I can tell she loves her daughter and I am sure she is beating up herself for this. You cannot even trust folks without any records, much less with one. Maybe she just gave in , maybe she thought she was safe with her brother and Dinkins girlfriend?

So from the lovely summary post above,( thank you) she texted her from Dinkins's phone, I wonder if it was really her ?
I know. I’m confused about that too... especially because she also took clothes over. Yet the articles say her last contact was the text. So my question is did she not see Breasia when she took clothes over or was that before the text? Was that reported wrong? It was also implied that she saw the text after she got off work. When did she get off work?

All so confusing. And we also have the timeframe they are looking for his where about from 10pm to 12pm.

I would like to hear the 911 call and know what time that was or how she was reported missing and by whom.

Great to see a dateline story. BBM

Search continues for 10-year-old Breasia Terrell missing nearly two weeks from Davenport, Iowa

July 21, 2020, 7:09 PM EDT
By Andrea Cavallier

As an intense search for missing 10-year-old Breasia Terrell extends into its second week, her family say they believe she is being held against her will and said they are not giving up hope that she’ll be found safe.

[....]
“She’s close with her brother and wanted to hang out with him,” Aishia said. “We had no reason to worry that anything bad would happen.

Aishia said she checked on her children that night and they told her they were playing video games and having a good time.

“Bree texted me and said, “Good night, Mama, I love you,’” Aishia said. “And that’s the last time I heard from her.”

When Aishia got to work the next morning, she got a call from Henry Dinkins. She said that Henry told her that when he woke up, Bree was gone.

“At first I laughed because it sounded like a joke. It didn’t make any sense. It’s not like her,” Aishia said. “She would never walk out, especially in the middle of the night. In the dark? No. Never.”

[.....]

Aishia added that when her daughter is returned home safe, she believes that’s when they’ll hear the truth about what happened.

[.....]

Just wanted to get some info about the apartment complex on the thread. I have no idea what size of apartment Dinkins was staying in. The smallest one bedroom is 486 sq ft. The largest 2 bedroom is 786 sq ft. I’d say it’s gotta be kinda hard not to know what’s going on everywhere in that small space.

IMHO, no way did Breasia disappear any other way than Henry Dinkins.

Floor Plans of Jersey Meadows in Davenport, IA

‘You may not see the FBI, but we are there,' FBI among agencies involved in search for Breasia Terrell

On Tuesday, TV6 spoke with Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s Omaha Division, Kristi Johnson, who remains in Davenport working on Terrell’s case.

Johnson said, “Every day in the FBI we maintain excellent relationships with our local police departments and our police chiefs. In this investigation, on July 10 we were in contact with the Chief and offered our assistance with respect to everything that we can offer in a case like this, and of course, immediately we all started working together.”

“The tools that the FBI brings to the table involve something called our Cellular Analysis Survey Team, which is the phone analysis and looking at all of the phone records and the location information,” said Johnson. “We also bring to the table something called the Child Abduction Rapid Deployment Team, which is a team of 12 agents that come on scene and are here in town working day in and day out to identify any additional evidence that we need to try to bring the case to a successful conclusion.”

Johnson said, “We have an Evidence Response Team out of Omaha that came here to assist, and that will continue on throughout the course of the investigation if needed.” She said the team of specially trained technicians is made up of analysts and professional staff members, “We’ve got the best team we can have.”

Although a team with FBI continues to work in Davenport on Terrell’s case, you may not necessarily see them as they conduct their investigation. “We are not uniformed officers. We are law enforcement officers,” said Johnson, “We are a team of analysts as well. We are working together to make sure we have the evidence that’s coming in that can be analyzed whether that’s digital evidence, or phone evidence, or surveillance evidence.”

“In this or any other case, you may not see us. You may not see the FBI. But we are there,” said Johnson.

(More at link)
——————————-

Love this article! Yes! You are there! Anxious to see what you find!

Confused- maybe just a figure of speech?

'I just have to find her,' mother of missing girl Breasia Terrell convinced her daughter will come home

"I spoke with her. I spoke with the woman. You know I checked it out, they’re having a good time," Lakford said. "My call. And to wake up and know that my son comes back and she doesn’t was more heartbreaking than anything."

Vs-

When Aishia got to work the next morning, she got a call from Henry Dinkins. She said that Henry told her that when he woke up, Bree was gone.
Search continues for 10-year-old Breasia Terrell missing nearly two weeks from Davenport, Iowa

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustanglawton
Back