GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know. I’m confused about that too... especially because she also took clothes over. Yet the articles say her last contact was the text. So my question is did she not see Breasia when she took clothes over or was that before the text? Was that reported wrong? It was also implied that she saw the text after she got off work. When did she get off work?

All so confusing. And we also have the timeframe they are looking for his where about from 10pm to 12pm.

I would like to hear the 911 call and know what time that was or how she was reported missing and by whom.
IMO the text from HD’s phone that supposedly Breasia sent to her mother could have easily been sent by HD. I wish we had a better timeline as to the last exact time someone saw Breasia other than HD ie., his gf, Breasia’s brother may not be an accurate source as he’s a young child and if they really did go night fishing and he went back to the car to sleep, who knows how reliable the account of a sleepy child is. I do hope he is able to provide info but I’ve always thought the text could throw off the timeline. MOO

Just wanted to get some info about the apartment complex on the thread. I have no idea what size of apartment Dinkins was staying in. The smallest one bedroom is 486 sq ft. The largest 2 bedroom is 786 sq ft. I’d say it’s gotta be kinda hard not to know what’s going on everywhere in that small space.

IMHO, no way did Breasia disappear any other way than Henry Dinkins.

Floor Plans of Jersey Meadows in Davenport, IA

And it's not a place where people would choose to live if they could get an apartment anywhere else.

Confused- maybe just a figure of speech?

'I just have to find her,' mother of missing girl Breasia Terrell convinced her daughter will come home

"I spoke with her. I spoke with the woman. You know I checked it out, they’re having a good time," Lakford said. "My call. And to wake up and know that my son comes back and she doesn’t was more heartbreaking than anything."

Vs-

When Aishia got to work the next morning, she got a call from Henry Dinkins. She said that Henry told her that when he woke up, Bree was gone.
Search continues for 10-year-old Breasia Terrell missing nearly two weeks from Davenport, Iowa

Who is the woman?

Confused- maybe just a figure of speech?

'I just have to find her,' mother of missing girl Breasia Terrell convinced her daughter will come home

"I spoke with her. I spoke with the woman. You know I checked it out, they’re having a good time," Lakford said. "My call. And to wake up and know that my son comes back and she doesn’t was more heartbreaking than anything."

Vs-

When Aishia got to work the next morning, she got a call from Henry Dinkins. She said that Henry told her that when he woke up, Bree was gone.
Search continues for 10-year-old Breasia Terrell missing nearly two weeks from Davenport, Iowa

, post: 16241178, member: 267290"]Who is the woman?[/QUOTE]

I take it to mean that in general she means the son came back to her and not the daughter .

Courtney Spinelli[URL='https://twitter.com/CourtSpinelliTV']@CourtSpinelliTV[/URL]
We expect to hear from@DavenportPolice and @FBI
at 3 p.m. today on the partnership between DPD and FBI in the #BreasiaTerrell investigation. My story last night with the FBI on their efforts and resources they are bringing to the case can be found below. #Missing #Iowa

Courtney Spinelli@CourtSpinelliTV
“You may not see the FBI, but we are there.” As authorities investigate the disappearance of 10YO #BreasiaTerrell of #Davenport, I spoke with @FBIOmaha @MissingKids about their role in the investigation. #Missing #RT #MissingChild #Iowa https://kwqc.com/2020/07/22/you-may...ncies-involved-in-search-for-breasia-terrell/

DAVENPORT, Iowa (KWQC) - Missing 10-year-old Breasia Terrell has not been seen since the early morning hours on Friday, July 10. As the investigation into her disappearance continues, Davenport police are being assisted by a handful of agencies, including the FBI and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

Davenport police addressed the public Monday about the ongoing investigation. Chief Paul Sikorski said, “At this time, we continue to focus our resources on the investigation to pursue the leads that have been developed and are evaluating the tips provided to us by the community.”

On Tuesday, TV6 spoke with Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s Omaha Division, Kristi Johnson, who remains in Davenport working on Terrell’s case.

Johnson said, “Every day in the FBI we maintain excellent relationships with our local police departments and our police chiefs. In this investigation, on July 10 we were in contact with the Chief and offered our assistance with respect to everything that we can offer in a case like this, and of course, immediately we all started working together.”

Upon learning of Terrell’s disappearance, Sikorski said the department immediately entered her into the National Crime Information Center database, and contacted the FBI and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, among other agencies.

“I absolutely applaud Chief Sikorski and the Davenport Police Department,” said John Bischoff, Vice President of the Missing Children Division of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

“They did an amazing job realizing what they had in front of them,” said Bischoff, “realizing the escalation that they needed to do and calling the appropriate resources. From time to time we do see cases where some people think they have it, and ‘I don’t need any extra assistance,' but this is a big deal and Chief Sikorski did an amazing job by making the call to reach out to the FBI and get them involved early, and reach out to us as the national clearinghouse and get us involved very early and apply those resources because he knew he had a situation on his hands.”

“The tools that the FBI brings to the table involve something called our Cellular Analysis Survey Team, which is the phone analysis and looking at all of the phone records and the location information,” said Johnson. “We also bring to the table something called the Child Abduction Rapid Deployment Team, which is a team of 12 agents that come on scene and are here in town working day in and day out to identify any additional evidence that we need to try to bring the case to a successful conclusion.”

Johnson said, “We have an Evidence Response Team out of Omaha that came here to assist, and that will continue on throughout the course of the investigation if needed.” She said the team of specially trained technicians is made up of analysts and professional staff members, “We’ve got the best team we can have.”

“First and foremost we assist in getting the image out into the community because that’s key having the child’s image out into the eyes of the community so they know this child has been missing and we need the public’s support in looking for this child. I know Iowa’s been amazing with this. They’ve had amazing turnouts with volunteers,” said Bischoff, of the role that the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children plays in missing child cases.

“We also have field resources,” he said, “we have a cadre of support. They’re retired police officers who have had a lifetime of experience in working missing child cases and just because they’ve hit the point of retirement they don’t lose that skill set. They come and do contract work for us and we train them. We deploy them to the scene of which was one of the early resources that was accepted on day one of this missing child incident.”

‘You may not see the FBI, but we are there,' FBI among agencies involved in search for Breasia Terrell

I was wondering if the reward would change. I know they sometimes dictate what amount it should be based on evidence. The increase does concern me. Makes me feel like they may not have as much evidence as I hope. What do you guys think?

$10,000 reward for information that leads to finding of Breasia Terrell
DAVENPORT, Iowa — A $10,000 reward is now being offered to anyone who has information that will assist authorities in finding missing 10-year-old Breasia Terrell or leads to the arrest of anyone involved in her disappearance.

DAVENPORT, Iowa (KWQC) - The FBI announced a $10,000 reward for anyone who has information that assists law enforcement in finding 10-year-old Breasia Terrell or leads to the arrest of anyone involved in her disappearance.

FBI Special Agent in Charge Kristi Johnson made the announcement during a media briefing on Wednesday. The briefing was held to inform the public about how FBI agents and their resources have been utilized since Terrell was first reported missing on July 10.

Agents and personnel from Omaha headquarters and the Quad City resident agency have been participating in searches, reviewed cell phone records and provided other investigative resources.

FBI announces $10,000 reward in search for Breasia Terrell

Sadly, I think that a lot of people who know sexual offenders convince themselves that the SO wouldn't harm them or a family member because the SO respects, loves, or whatever the person. The harsh reality is that sexual offenders, especially ones that target kids, will take any given opportunity. They should never be allowed near kids.
I know we all say "it could never happen to me" or "I wouldn't put myself in that situation." But it does happen to average people everyday.

Do we know for certain that she was aware that he was a sex offender?

And it's not a place where people would choose to live if they could get an apartment anywhere else.
OK, wow! I posted that before I was able to listen to it. The very end the Chief was asked if the family was being cooperative throughout. He took a very long time to compose his answer.

I think he said something like - that may be something we address eventually. This fits what I’ve been hearing. I’m very interested to hear more here.

This is probably one of the things the DMPD can't (yet) discuss with the public.

OK, wow! I posted that before I was able to listen to it. The very end the Chief was asked if the family was being cooperative throughout. He took a very long time to compose his answer.

I think he said something like - that may be something we address eventually. This fits what I’ve been hearing. I’m very interested to hear more here.

Aishia Lankford has a felony, so I would guess that there was some hurdles to cross before the family felt comfortable with talking to the police.

https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TIndexFrm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lexus24
Back