GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if LE is going to try and use the meth trafficking charges to get him to talk? I would think he knows that he's going away for a good length of time for that charge alone so would it be enough to offer some kind of lesser sentence in return for him telling everything he knows? In my opinion though I don't think he will talk no matter what they offer him he seems to be just that evil to make them fight for every piece of evidence.
It's a good thought, but I zero hope of that.

I wonder if LE is going to try and use the meth trafficking charges to get him to talk? I would think he knows that he's going away for a good length of time for that charge alone so would it be enough to offer some kind of lesser sentence in return for him telling everything he knows? In my opinion though I don't think he will talk no matter what they offer him he seems to be just that evil to make them fight for every piece of evidence.
Yeah, IMO he has a lot more to lose by disclosing where Breasia is since I'm pretty sure an autopsy would find sexual assault on top of violent trauma.

If he ever does tell it might be that in his mind enough time has passed to obscure a COD. IOW his chances of pleading the charges down would be better.

In any case I hope the DA piles up enough charges to keep his nasty *advertiser censored* in prison for the rest of his life. Dark was the day that sweet little Breasia's path crossed with his.

Reward raised, search continues in Breasia Terrell case

Can't believe there are still no updates for her family I don't understand why their is no progress being made for Bree. We need Dinkins to start talking it's beyond time for him to tell the truth. If he knows where to find her he needs to speak up this is beyond frustrating for me just as an outsider looking in I can't even begin to imagine what her family is going through as the days turn to weeks and months with no answers it breaks my heart.

I had some hope things were going on behind the scenes, but that's fading now :(
26 days and no Breasia.
I know maybe LE is doing things we don't know about but the silence is making me fear the worst. I really hope that they won't give up on finding her but I am afraid if someone doesn't come forward with new information they will reach a dead end on her case. It makes it even worse knowing in your heart that the one person that can bring her home refuses to say anything.

"These are my 'Breemobiles,'" said mother Aishia Lankford. "We're going everywhere."

Aishia, together with friends and family, drive them to far-away towns and around their own neighborhood in search of the missing ten-year-old Breasia Terrell, who was last seen on the morning of July 10th -- now nearly a month ago.

They make stops along the way with hundreds of missing persons posters to spread the word about the missing girl.

Search for Breasia: family and friends hit the road with the 'Breemobiles' in search of missing 10-year-old Davenport girl

I know I can’t help but think of Lindsey Baum now ...
imo
Justice For Lindsey Baum
21h ·
‼️Asking everybody to please click this link and request Unsolved Mysteries feature LINDSEY on an episode. Would be great exposure for her case. 11 years too long for NO ANSWERS, NO JUSTICE, CHILD MURDERER out there to steal the life of someone else’s child.

Do you have an unsolved mystery in your life? Do you have a mystery you think belongs on Unsolved Mysteries? Send us your case now.

UNSOLVED.COM
Submit Your Very Own Mystery to Unsolved Mysteries
Do you have an unsolved mystery in your life? Do you have a mystery you think belongs on Unsolved Mysteries? Send us your case now.

Sorry for OT, but speaking of Lindsey~

I have a media thread

IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, Davenport, 10 July 2020*MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE*NO DISCUSSION
there really isn’t a whole lot that we know other than he’s arrested and she was at his house and then she wasn’t
JMO
That’s why I’m asking. I’m partially local and this gets a lot of talk at work. The Amber Alert was very strange, and now it’s strange that we’ve heard nothing connecting this “person of interest” to anything other than meth.

Nearly a month after ten-year-old Breasia Terrell went missing on July 10th, her mother Aishia Lankford says she is doing everything she can to cooperate with police and bring her daughter home.

Davenport Police have not provided a formal update on their investigation in nearly two weeks. At a July 22nd press conference, Chief Paul Sikorski appeared to cast doubt on the cooperation of some members of Breasia's family, pausing for several seconds when asked about it by a reporter.
After reflection, she [Aishia Lankford] believes Sikorski was referring to the family of Henry Dinkins, who has been named as a person of interest in the disappearance of Breasia and is in custody at the Scott County jail on unrelated charges.
Mother of missing 10-year-old Breasia Terrell responds to questions about her cooperation in police investigation
Video at link. I tend to agree with the mom that the chief was talking about Dinkins and his family. MOO of course.

I can't help but to think of Breasia's brother throughout all this. I imagine that he feels like he's responsible for her disappearance, since the kids wanted to continue their fun when the boy went to HD's house. Obviously, NONE of this is his fault but he will live with it for the rest of his life. The only question I want to ask HD is how he could do this to his son. If, for no other reason than the boy, he should tell LE what he knows. JMO

That’s why I’m asking. I’m partially local and this gets a lot of talk at work. The Amber Alert was very strange, and now it’s strange that we’ve heard nothing connecting this “person of interest” to anything other than meth.
I don’t know that the amber alert was strange because there was no vehicle evidence initially. My thoughts are that when those vehicles were tied to Dinkin’s that’s when it was released.

There is plenty connecting this person of interest. Concerning and sad if locals haven’t heard that.
1. She went missing while in his care.
2. He’s a convicted sex offender.
3. He’s a convicted sex offender who failed to register.

I’m THOROUGHLY convinced that what is happening right now is analyzing the data that the FBI has gained from cell phones, tips, cameras etc.

It’s coming, of that I’m convinced. MOO.

I don’t know that the amber alert was strange because there was no vehicle evidence initially. My thoughts are that when those vehicles were tied to Dinkin’s that’s when it was released.

There is plenty connecting this person of interest. Concerning and sad if locals haven’t heard that.
1. She went missing while in his care.
2. He’s a convicted sex offender.
3. He’s a convicted sex offender who failed to register.

I’m THOROUGHLY convinced that what is happening right now is analyzing the data that the FBI has gained from cell phones, tips, cameras etc.

It’s coming, of that I’m convinced. MOO.
Are they still searching for her?

Are they still searching for her?
Unfortunately I’ve not heard a word. We need some investigative reporters to get on this case.
I can't help but to think of Breasia's brother throughout all this. I imagine that he feels like he's responsible for her disappearance, since the kids wanted to continue their fun when the boy went to HD's house. Obviously, NONE of this is his fault but he will live with it for the rest of his life. The only question I want to ask HD is how he could do this to his son. If, for no other reason than the boy, he should tell LE what he knows. JMO
I agree with you. I think about him too. But I’m having different questions. I’m wondering if he’s been sufficiently interviewed with a child psych to determine if he’s been abused. Also wondering if and when a CPS investigation is ever launched. It seems to me the decision making that allows a child to spend the night with a sex offender, drug dealer might need a glance.

The guy (Henry Dinkins) is a career criminal with multiple kids with women much younger than him. As of today, the difference in age between he and Breasia’s mom is 20 years. He is 48 she is 28. Hang around social media awhile and the comments about how many prior victims he had will surface. I’m convinced a child predator /molester cares about no one but himself.

Also, I’m pretty sure the mom stated that Dinkins asked for Breasia to spend the night. I’m not so sure it was about continuing any fun the siblings were having. I’ll have to go back and find a quote.

Also, I’m pretty sure the mom stated that Dinkins asked for Breasia to spend the night. I’m not so sure it was about continuing any fun the siblings were having. I’ll have to go back and find a quote.
SBM

I know that HD asked for Breasia to spend the night at least once, but according to WQAD "Dinkins is the father of Lankford's youngest son and Breasia's little brother, 8-year-old Detorious. Lankford said on July 9th, Dinkins offered to take care of Detorious for the night at his Davenport apartment, where he lives with his girlfriend.

Breasia, always a good little sister, wanted to tag along with her little brother.

"I spoke with her. I spoke with the woman. You know I checked it out, they’re having a good time," Lankford said. "My call. And to wake up and know that my son comes back and she doesn’t was more heartbreaking than anything."

'I just have to find her,' mother of missing girl Breasia Terrell convinced her daughter will come home

I completely agree that DHS/CPS needs to investigate the safety of the son, given the history of both parents.

After reflection, she believes Sikorski was referring to the family of Henry Dinkins, who has been named as a person of interest in the disappearance of Breasia and is in custody at the Scott County Jail on unrelated charges.

"Henry. Henry`s mother. His girlfriend. His sister. You know those are the ones that are constantly going downtown trying to get his belongings, instead of trying to help me get into their brother's head," Lankford said.

For the last four weeks, Lankford said she and her family members have been taking the road with their "Breemobiles," vehicles decorated with Breasia's photo and packed with missing persons posters.

"We know that we may be the ones that may be able to break the case just by getting her pictures out there, getting them on anybody’s hand that’s willing to take a flyer," Lankford said.

Mother of missing 10-year-old Breasia Terrell responds to questions about her cooperation in police investigation

Wonder what belongings his family is trying to get?

After reflection, she believes Sikorski was referring to the family of Henry Dinkins, who has been named as a person of interest in the disappearance of Breasia and is in custody at the Scott County Jail on unrelated charges.

"Henry. Henry`s mother. His girlfriend. His sister. You know those are the ones that are constantly going downtown trying to get his belongings, instead of trying to help me get into their brother's head," Lankford said.

For the last four weeks, Lankford said she and her family members have been taking the road with their "Breemobiles," vehicles decorated with Breasia's photo and packed with missing persons posters.

"We know that we may be the ones that may be able to break the case just by getting her pictures out there, getting them on anybody’s hand that’s willing to take a flyer," Lankford said.

Wonder what belongings his family is trying to get?
Maybe cars, gold chains etc ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Proslakdbf
Back