GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mentioned "young lady" (Slip of the tongue???)

It would be easy to determine if the remains were that of a full grown adult or 10 year old child.

JMO

I would agree. Was just reporting what he stated and I'm sorry I didn't catch the "young lady" part. Was that during the Q&A? I'd like to go back and listen

I think they were just referring to the case of the “young lady” and not referring to the remains found as being of a young lady. I think depending on the decomposition as well as position, it might be very hard to tell until they bring the remains in for analysis, where they can measure, do X-rays etc.
Moo

I wasn’t expecting this! Not that it has to be her, God Bless whomever it is, but even though I sneak quietly into this thread for updates. If Breasia is deceased and I absolutely believe she is sadly, then let this be her and lay her to rest.

And then bring the hammer down. Wonder if HD is starting to sweat? Might need extra towels in that cell.

All speculation and MOO

The mother of missing Breasia Terrell attended a press conference near the scene Tuesday, when police emphasized they have yet to identify the remains. She declined to comment, and police did not link the cases together.

Clinton County Sheriff’s Office, Division of Criminal Investigations and the Davenport Police Department say two fishermen found the remains near 270th Avenue in Clinton County on Monday, and an investigation is ongoing.
Watch now: Davenport Police, Clinton County say human remains were found in water in Dewitt. The investigation is ongoing.

Police say remains found in eastern Iowa pond by fishermen

Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation Special Agent In Charge Richard Rahn says the body's not been identified.

"We are not able, at this point in time, to identify the remain of the body whether it be gender or race or race at this point," he says.

"At this point we're estimating, or at least hoping, that it will be anywhere between a week to two weeks at best. These things take time and we want to make sure they are done correctly," he says.

Davenport Police Chief Paul Sikorski says acknowledges that the discovery of the body comes as law enforcement has spent the last 10 months looking for Breasia Terrell.
Human remains found near DeWitt, Iowa | AM 600 WMT - NewsRadio

*Well, of course she declined to comment. Reporters: Leave her alone! This poor mother has been strong enough to postpone her pending grief. She knows it’s coming. Finally, she may have an answer.

Last edited:
The officials at the press conference said that there is no current identification and it remains an open missing person's case. Authorities say that additional information will be provided as the investigation progresses.

“First and foremost, we are following the best protocols in order to achieve resolution regarding the identification of the remains. We are working diligently across multiple agencies including the Division of Criminal Investigations, the Federal Bureau of Investigations and law enforcement from Davenport and Clinton County to complete the investigation. We appreciate your patience as we work thoroughly toward resolution."
DCI Special Agent in Charge Richard Rahn

“We have been in contact with local social service agencies to provide counseling to the families impacted – no matter the outcome of the investigation. We know this discovery will cause many emotions and ensuring the best access to support services that many will need is among our top priorities.”
Davenport Police Chief Sikorski
Police say human remains found in Clinton County pond by fishermen

I'm conflicted when someone's loved one is found. Painful truth becomes reality, some call it closure. Is there such a thing? Personally the not knowing would torment me as a parent.

If this is Breasia (I truly think it is), I hope LE can prove the monster sitting in jail is responsible. Was this area ever searched?

I'm conflicted when someone's loved one is found. Painful truth becomes reality, some call it closure. Is there such a thing? Personally the not knowing would torment me as a parent.

If this is Breasia (I truly think it is), I hope LE can prove the monster sitting in jail is responsible. Was this area ever searched?
It’s so painful upon discovery of this reality. It hurts. Omg, it hurts so bad. I don’t know how else to explain it. It’s like our hearts exploded inside and all the pieces were shards of glass streaming through our bodies.

Once the shock slowly began to allow our brains to trump the heart ~ the finality is what we needed. The infinite unknown is unbearable. To live with it every single day. No, it’s better to know. imo

"I don't have anything to say," Lankford said, still standing as scattered drops of rain fell from the skies darkening over Clinton County. "I don't know anything at all. I don't know more than anyone else."
"First and foremost, we are following the best protocols in order to achieve resolution regarding the identification of the remains," Rahn said.

Sikorski credited the fishermen who called the Clinton County Sheriff's Department and said he hoped the community would continue to keep the families of the person found in its thoughts.

Rahn said no charges can be filed until after the remains are examined and the scene is thoroughly investigated.
Update: Breasia Terrell's mother waits after human remains found near DeWitt

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deedeerae12