GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There are probably several mothers, dads, grandparents & siblings out there hoping their little girl/sibling/cousin/friend is this little girl found.
Good news & bad news in one of two sentences: "It is xxxxxxx's body," or "It isn't xxxxxxx's body." Can you imagine that situation? I shudder. I have three g-children.

There will be more than one family crying when those sentences are spoken...

On July 10, Breasia Terrell, 10, was reported missing, setting off an investigation that would span beyond Davenport’s city limits.

“I knew in my heart that day that this wasn’t just a girl that like wondered away,” Sikorski said. “You could just get that feel. That sense that things just weren’t adding

“There’s no way I can take my butt at home a second night without knowing what’s going on with my baby, so please help me,” her mother, Aishia Lankford, told TV6 on July 11.

Searches began immediately in marshy parks, on the sides of highways, in tall grass.

“We’re hoping that we can find this little girl or find any evidence, you know, that would help find this little girl”

Henry Dinkins, 48, a convicted sex offender, has been named as a person of interest in the case. He remains jailed on charges of violating his sex offender registration. He has not been charged in Breasia’s disappearance.

“We need help with information so we can find Breasia,” Sikosksi said during a press conference.

“Anything and everything is important,” Sikorski said. “And we really are...I want to make that push for our community, to please no lead is too small.”

“We need to find her. That’s the bottom line.”
2020 in the Quad Cities: Police, officials reflect on major crimes of the year

An Amber Alert issued on July 15 for missing 11-year-old Breasia Terrell has been canceled.

Mitch Mortvedt, with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation, tells KCRG that the case has been moved to a missing persons case since so much time has passed since her disappearance.

Sunday marked six months since the disappearance of the Iowa girl.

SBM
Amber Alert canceled for Breasia Terrell, disappearance now a 'missing persons case'
I know this isn't the case- but reading the alert was cancelled feels like they have given up on finding Breasia :(

Breasia has been missing for over six months now :(

Breasia-Terrell-MGN-2.jpg

Police have named Henry Dinkins a person of interest in the case.

Anyone with information on her disappearance is asked to contact the Davenport Police Department at 563-326-6125.

Breasia Terrell, 10, was last seen in the early morning hours of July 10, 2020 in Davenport, Iowa, at the home of her half-brother’s father, Henry E. Dinkins. Investigators believed Dinkins has information valuable to the investigation in Breasia’s disappearance and is a person of interest, but has not been named a suspect and no charges have been filed against him. Dinkins is in police custody on unrelated charges. FBI Special Agent in Charge Kristi Johnson announced a $10,000 reward for anyone who has information that assists law enforcement in finding the 10-year-old, or leads to the arrest of anyone involved in her disappearance. Agents and personnel from the FBI Omaha headquarters and the Quad-City resident agency have participated in searches, reviewed cell phone records and provided other technical, investigative resources. The Davenport Police Department continues to ask the public for any information regarding the whereabouts of Henry Dinkins between10 p.m. on Thursday, July 9 and 12 p.m. on Friday, July 10. Dinkins’ primary vehicle is believed to be a 2007 Maroon Chevy Impala. Anyone with information about Breasia’s whereabouts is asked to immediately call (563) 326-6125. Pictures of Henry Dinkins and his vehicles can be found at www.davenportiowa.com/missingchild.
upload_2021-2-11_3-42-33.jpeg
Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

I can’t believe she hasn’t been found or that LE can’t find enough to charge HD. I truly beloved in the beginning this would come to a quick and obvious resolution. I’m sure he will never “crack” because these vile people always believe no body, no proof.
I’m sure LE has info we aren’t privy to, obviously, and they have to be especially thorough when trying to build a case without a body, and that’s why it’s taking so long. Not for one second do I think anyone other than HD is responsible for this beautiful child to be gone. Heartbreaking.

The person they are holding, Henry Dinkins, is listed here.
https://www.iowasexoffender.gov/reg...e=Dinkins&firstname=Henry&alias=1&type=simple

His reported address is here-
743 Schmidt Rd, Davenport, IA 52802
Google Maps

Which since that appears to be warehouses, could be what you see on street view.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

View attachment 255216

Note— I can’t take credit for this sleuthing. I saw it on Facebook.

My question is—- how did they know to search HIS apartment? They mentioned apartment. So did he live with someone else? I’m going to assume possibly— possibly this is who saw Breasia at 3:00 am!!

Did he indeed EVER live at 743 Schmidt? Does he have two places? Most importantly, WHERE IS BREASIA?

There are something like 32 offenders near credit island. IF he is known to the family, this case will be EVEN sadder.

The trail I was referencing leads to his prior victims. Infuriating.

I’m reporting my post because I’m not clear if he is sleuthable since he’s not been charged in connection with Breasia.

I have it on good authority that Breasia's mom has a child with HD.

FEB 25, 2021
Eight months later, missing girl Breasia Terrell's mother not giving up hope - Local News 8
[...]

Her mother, AL, has been counting the days since she last saw her on a warm summer afternoon in July.

“It’s 229 today,” AL said Wednesday. “We were outside listening to music. And she was out there playing with the dog. Just sitting on the hood of the car laughing.”

[...]

Dinkins, now in custody and awaiting trial for an unrelated charge, remains a person of interest in the disappearance.

“They know he knows something but he’s not talking,” said Breasia’s uncle DL. “That’s basically all we hear.”

[...]

IMO HD will never talk, unless LE can get leverage or find Breasia. Right now he is being held on other charges and I don’t know what LE could offer him to spill his guts. I’m sure he’d rather sit in jail on those charges than come up against a murder charge. Him talking would seal his fate.

So heartbreaking - I feel so much for her mother and family. Praying without ceasing they are given answers one day soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back