GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m not sure if I can post this without a link because it’s my personal experience.

In July I had messaged KWQC TV6 News and asked them to request the 911 call that reported Breasia missing. They said they would put in a request for it. I followed up today and was told their FOIA request was denied because this is an ongoing case. :(

Thanks for trying to get the 911 call, Dig!

This case is freaking heartbreaking!!! Wherever she is right now cannot be good and I hate that her family is basically waiting on tragic and disgusting news. So sad.

The goal was to walk up and down East 53rd to remind people that a little girl is still lost.

"It's been hard — harder than most people could imagine. Being without Breasia is just as hard now as it was when this happened," said Aishia Lankford, the 10-year-old's mother. "People ask me questions. People want answers. And a lot of people have their own ideas."
"People want to know why I don't speak out," she said after carrying a sign that featured a photo collage of Breasia. "I can't say much. The police can't say much. People want to say things have been hidden — but I simply do what the police ask me to do.

"People get on social media and judge me. They have opinions about how I should grieve over my daughter. People judge me for my past. All along all I've tried to keep the focus on Breasia. That's all I've ever asked."

Lankford, some family members and supporters left the walk early. They had a brief confrontation with Davenport Police and expressed frustration with some of the people who attended the walk.

"I appreciate anyone who shows up for my daughter," Lankford said. "Some people who weren't near us got into the traffic on the road and handed out flyers," Lankford explained. "And the police rolled up on our group and started warning us. It was just weird. There was a weird vibe when we got here and we feel like the police are following us around.
Family, concerned citizens gather for missing Breasia Terrell

The goal was to walk up and down East 53rd to remind people that a little girl is still lost.

"It's been hard — harder than most people could imagine. Being without Breasia is just as hard now as it was when this happened," said Aishia Lankford, the 10-year-old's mother. "People ask me questions. People want answers. And a lot of people have their own ideas."
"People want to know why I don't speak out," she said after carrying a sign that featured a photo collage of Breasia. "I can't say much. The police can't say much. People want to say things have been hidden — but I simply do what the police ask me to do.

"People get on social media and judge me. They have opinions about how I should grieve over my daughter. People judge me for my past. All along all I've tried to keep the focus on Breasia. That's all I've ever asked."

Lankford, some family members and supporters left the walk early. They had a brief confrontation with Davenport Police and expressed frustration with some of the people who attended the walk.

"I appreciate anyone who shows up for my daughter," Lankford said. "Some people who weren't near us got into the traffic on the road and handed out flyers," Lankford explained. "And the police rolled up on our group and started warning us. It was just weird. There was a weird vibe when we got here and we feel like the police are following us around.
Family, concerned citizens gather for missing Breasia Terrell
Well, of course it’ll be a “weird vihe”. Of course the cops are going to be there! Any sort of event like this, the cops should be at imo. Someone could say something and give a lead. A fight could break out. People could obstruct traffic. The perp could be there.
Imo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme