GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Search for 10-year-old Breasia Terrell continues two months after her disappearance
It's been 2 months and still no answers for the family. What happened to Breasia? What is it going to take to get a lead in this case? Still no charges in her disappearance and no new information coming out. So sad for her family and friends that miss her more everyday and have no way of knowing where she is or what has happened. Praying that new information comes out soon that picks this case back up.

Was looking for updates for today but still nothing new to report I cannot believe she is just gone without a trace someone knows where she is and what happened to her. I hope that there will be a break in the case soon her family needs answers.

I know, in all ways this case is way too quiet... I’m sure there are a few officers with Breasia on their minds constantly while working to find the truth... but where’s the outrage? And the outpour of community and support? Even on here.. crickets. Poor Breasia we’re rooting for your return and may justice prevail!!!!

It always amazes me how anyone can just simply vanish into thin air especially a child. I don't understand how someone hasn't spoke up by now someone has to know where she is and what happened to her. So sad that she can just be gone and the person or persons responsible can just go on with their lives like nothing is wrong. I hope there are answers for her family soon it feels like it's been forever.

It always amazes me how anyone can just simply vanish into thin air especially a child. I don't understand how someone hasn't spoke up by now someone has to know where she is and what happened to her. So sad that she can just be gone and the person or persons responsible can just go on with their lives like nothing is wrong. I hope there are answers for her family soon it feels like it's been forever.

It is horrible. I think the person responsible, I leave the plural out because imo its one individual, has told different people also different things.

So I think LE is getting conflicting stories. At least that's what it looks like. The type of environment leads me to believe nobody is telling a truth, because nobody knows it except for the person responsible.

If someone with a history like that can talk someone into taking care of their child, or letting them stay over. All bets are off. (Remember there was a family member who refused to let her child anywhere near that person, specifically because of that person's past.)

It is horrible. I think the person responsible, I leave the plural out because imo its one individual, has told different people also different things.

So I think LE is getting conflicting stories. At least that's what it looks like. The type of environment leads me to believe nobody is telling a truth, because nobody knows it except for the person responsible.

If someone with a history like that can talk someone into taking care of their child, or letting them stay over. All bets are off. (Remember there was a family member who refused to let her child anywhere near that person, specifically because of that person's past.)
So what makes one family member more cautious than the other?

I personally don't know anyone who is a RSO or is related to one. When our kids were little, we did not let them go to a home unless we personally knew the parents. But lots of parents let their kids come to our house, who did not know us. Our own kids observe the same rules with the GK's, DD is especially vigilant. She's heard my WS case talk for years.

I realize this guy was the father of her son, so there's that to contend with. But wouldn't you have some kind of internal alarm bell regarding your daughter, who is not related? Not blaming, just trying to wrap my head around the thought processes of the adults in Breasia's life.

DAVENPORT, Iowa (KWWL) -- The investigation into a missing Davenport 10-year-old continues after Breasia Terrell was reported missing three months ago.

Davenport Police, the FBI, the 'National Center for Missing and Exploited Children' and Volunteers have been looking for her ever since. The FBI is offering a $10,000 reward for anyone that comes forward with information that helps lead to her finding or an arrest.

"What happens is it all becomes one big team," FBI Omaha Special Agent in Charge Kristi Johnson said. "Everybody gets on board, the strategies developed in concert with both teams and all agencies involved, any additional interviews, and whatever the command post is deciding to do is done as a team effort so that we all have the same goal and the same outcome."

Authorities say tips are key in finding missing people.
Three months later, Davenport 10-year-old Breasia Terrell still missing

DAVENPORT, Iowa (KWQC) - Members of the Quad Cities community have created their own reward for information leading to the whereabouts of missing Breasia Terrell.

The missing 10 year old was last seen on July 10th in Davenport. A reward for information in finding her is already being offered by the FBI and Crime Stoppers of the Quad Cities, but now community members have created their own reward in an effort to reignite the search for Terrell.

“We should have never stopped asking ourselves where is Breasia,” Rusty Boruff, Executive Director and Founder of One Eighty in Davenport, said, “I was at home with my kids and for some reason she came to mind.”

Boruff said the idea to offer a new reward was to keep the conversation going as the months continue to pass and leads and search parties dwindled.

“It’s tough when there’s not something new and it’s not necessarily just the media’s job, but us as community too. It’s our job to make sure that question ‘where is Breasia’ is at the forefront of people’s minds,” he said.
Davenport community members offer new reward in search for Breasia Terrell

Been AWOL a bit and had hoped to have “better” news for Breasia. If not found alive, at least found so she could be properly laid to rest. And that the perpetrator was charged and going to pay.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back