GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know what guys? I'm starting to feel like I've been duped. I was a firm supporter and believer in mom from the beginning. Part of that was the way that she talked about her daughter AND that she always speaks of her in the present tense. We don't always see/hear that when the parent is involved. I was reserving judgement on her letting her daughter stay with a RSO. But when she said that he told her in jail "why'd you drag me into this?" my hinky meter went through the roof. I was also uncomfortable with how NOT ANGRY she seemed when discussing him. If my daughter disappeared while in his care, I would be SO ANGRY at him. Knowing he was a RSO would cause me to be terrified and I never see that when she talks about HD. I don't care how long you've known someone. MOO. That has never added up for me. It also didn't sit right with me when she said that HD has a "soft spot" for her. Whaaa?... Now, the more I replay her media interviews and read transcripts of them, the more that I feel, IMO, that she is involved and knows where Breasia is. I was also extremely bothered by the idea that HD had access to more than one camper type vehicle, as indicated by LE. I feel that trafficking could be at play here. MOO, JMO.

Link to her discussing her meeting with HD in jail that I'm referencing in this post:
UPDATE: Breasia Terrell's mother met with Henry Earl Dinkins this morning
I had the same reaction to everything you posted. What put me over the top was the reaction to the reporters question at the pressor which @diggndeeperstill linked.
There is something I can't let go of. I had the same reaction to the babysitter in King Hill's case while watching a facebook live video of her interacting with him. Time will tell.

In some cases the hinky feeling is valid, but it's not what you think it is. Know what I mean? You're picking up on guilt or covering up, but it's not directly related (in this case) to a child's disappearance. JMO

My heart breaks for sweet Breasia I looked at all moms tik toks and noticed IMO Breasia seems quiet and shy. when her siblings interacted with the lyrics to the songs and danced they seemed a lot less shy than her. moo I looked at all the times HD has been arrested and the charges of smoking crack and robbery on top of other things I can't help but say mom was aware of this man's behavior and to add being a sex offender why would you allow either of your kids to be around a man like that unless it was court-ordered? I can't blame the mom for harming or disappearing her daughter but there is no excuse to let your child go with a sex offender period even if the other child wanted the sibling to go.

The fact that a family member (Breasia's aunt) stated that Dinkins regularly asked to take care of her daughter, says it all. That aunt said no, precisely because of his past.

I brought that up before, because what was the mother expecting from a career criminal and RSO.

And that part about checking in with the woman? I am now starting to think this isn't the first time Breasia was there. Only this time she didn't came home.

Reward increased. total is 13,500. Please click on link for how to report. Please if someone has info, report it and use this money to start your life over somewhere else.

FBI now offering $10,000 reward in Breasia Terrell case

DAVENPORT, Iowa (KWQC) - FBI Omaha is now offering a $10,000 reward for any information that leads to finding missing 10-year-old Breasia Terrell or the arrest of anyone who was involved in her disappearance, the Davenport Police Department said in a media release.
Sarah Ott, chief strategy officer for the city of Davenport, said the FBI cannot guarantee anonymity to those who offer information.

The reward is separate from a $3,500 reward being offered by Crime Stoppers of the Quad Cities, the department said in the release.

Reward increased. total is 13,500. Please click on link for how to report. Please if someone has info, report it and use this money to start your life over somewhere else.

FBI now offering $10,000 reward in Breasia Terrell case
Sarah Ott, chief strategy officer for the city of Davenport, said the FBI cannot guarantee anonymity to those who offer information.

The reward is separate from a $3,500 reward being offered by Crime Stoppers of the Quad Cities, the department said in the release.

BBM-I don't think I have ever seen this stated in connection to a reward. Talk about a discouraging message to send?!

I too find that wording odd but when you're dealing with the kind of criminals they are dealing with we don't really know what they are capable of so maybe they're just trying to say if you know something and you're scared to come forward you can use that money to start your life over in a safer location afterwards.

I too find that wording odd but when you're dealing with the kind of criminals they are dealing with we don't really know what they are capable of so maybe they're just trying to say if you know something and you're scared to come forward you can use that money to start your life over in a safer location afterwards.

It gives me the impression that they are directing it to people who may be fearful of something, but if they could leave an anonymous tip, would there be a need for such wording? So now I am thinking maybe they have an idea of someone in particular and are hoping the reward is enough of a motivator... - I am purely speculating/thinking aloud and completely tangling myself up - I think I need to stop thinking for a bit :)

It gives me the impression that they are directing it to people who may be fearful of something, but if they could leave an anonymous tip, would there be a need for such wording? So now I am thinking maybe they have an idea of someone in particular and are hoping the reward is enough of a motivator... - I am purely speculating/thinking aloud and completely tangling myself up - I think I need to stop thinking for a bit :)

I agree.. Maybe the POI's girlfriend

My heart is breaking for this ( another) poor innocent baby girl (boy):(
Taylor, Kamille, Faye, Gannon, Tylee, JJ, Nalani...

By Friday, the FBI office in Omaha announced it will offer a full $10,000 reward. The reward is separate from a $3,500 reward being offered by Crime Stoppers of the Quad-Cities, the department said in the release.

The press briefing held Wednesday also had a strange moment. In response to a reporter who asked “Has (Breasia’s) family been cooperative the whole time?” Davenport Police Chief Paul Sikorski paused for a full 8 seconds before saying: “We’re definitely focusing on family and definitely interviewing family members. I think the cooperation lever – that’s something that may come out later on.”

The answer clashed with the first press briefing, held Tuesday, July 14, where Sikorski stressed investigators were working with Breasia's family.

During the Wednesday, July 22, press conference Sikorski also confirmed the Davenport Police were “executing a number of warrants” and searches.
Reward raised, search continues in Breasia Terrell case

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BecStar