GUILTY IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, found deceased, Davenport, 10 July 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She could have let it slip, she didn't think that people would pick up on it, or she didn't think it was of any relevance. It could be that I have accidentally taken out of context too. The comment sounds off to me, is all.

I agree that it wouldn't make sense to turn suspicion on herself, but criminals have been caught by doing just that.

MOO

JMO.... that comment has bothered me since she first said it.

I don't know about it's accessibility, but it is just a run down of charges and convictions from 2016. She was charged with OWI, leaving the scene of an injury accident, 2 charges of child endangerment with bodily injury, and 2 charges of neglect or abandonment of a dependent person. The courts dismissed 3 of the 6 due in return of her negotiated/ voluntary plea on the 2 charges of neglect or abandonment of a dependent person and the OWI.

ETA:
This should be 2 charges of child endangerment.

Davenport police have yet to respond to the Register's multiple requests for comment.

Aishia Lankford, Terrell's mother, says she too is left with few answers, although she understands why police are withholding information to protect her daughter and the investigation.

Each day is a new challenge, said Lankford, who described feeling angry and anxious. She views photos of her daughter every morning, which she says provides her strength.

"I had a dream just the other night I found her walking on the highway," Lankford told the Register Monday. "Those are dreams. I wake up and I cry and I cry. ... but for Bree, I'm the strong one."
Breasia Terrell: More questions than answers in disappearance of Iowa girl

Recently filed court documents show Dinkins is wanted by the state of Illinois after failing to appear in court in April 2019 on meth charges. According to Bureau County, Illinois online court records, Dinkins is charged with delivery or possession with intent to deliver over 900 grams of methamphetamine and manufacturing and delivering — or the intent to deliver — over 200 grams of amphetamine or an analog of the drug.

He will not be extradited to Illinois until his pending charges in Iowa are settled, court documents indicate.

Dinkins' lawyer, Jack Dusthimer, declined the Register's request for comment.

Lankford said Dinkins isn't talking about her daughter's disappearance and refused a visit from her at the Scott County Jail on Thursday. She has previously said Dinkins broke down when he saw Terrell's face on imprinted on a T-shirt during an earlier visit but denied having information that could help locate her daughter.

Recently filed court documents show Dinkins is wanted by the state of Illinois after failing to appear in court in April 2019 on meth charges. According to Bureau County, Illinois online court records, Dinkins is charged with delivery or possession with intent to deliver over 900 grams of methamphetamine and manufacturing and delivering — or the intent to deliver — over 200 grams of amphetamine or an analog of the drug.

He will not be extradited to Illinois until his pending charges in Iowa are settled, court documents indicate.

Dinkins' lawyer, Jack Dusthimer, declined the Register's request for comment.

Lankford said Dinkins isn't talking about her daughter's disappearance and refused a visit from her at the Scott County Jail on Thursday. She has previously said Dinkins broke down when he saw Terrell's face on imprinted on a T-shirt during an earlier visit but denied having information that could help locate her daughter.

Price of methamphetamine per pound in the state of Illinois varies from $7500 to $18.000.
900 gram is two pounds so we are talking about 15.000-36.000 dollars. Ofcourse these price ranges can vary.

Dinkins is quite the hustler. And keeping his mouth shut is IMO purely for legal reasons.

Breasia Terrell: What we know about the disappearance of the Iowa girl

Based on the link above it states the Breasia never stayed at his home prior to that night and she knew he was RSO but she and Breasia never felt unsafe around him. It also states that she allowed it this one time because she wanted to stay. So they were already at his house?

She requested another meeting but he refused, probably his lawyer said no.

I just don't see a scenario where she is alive.. moo but I hope she is.

Was really looking for some good news for Bree but I see that LE and everyone involved with searching for her have went full silence on us. There is no updates anywhere that I can find news is just putting out the same information we had at the beginning. I know they can't share everything with the public because they have to protect the evidence but I thought they should at least let people know if they are any closer to answers than they were on day one or what. Just a general update saying they're making progress would be great at this point. The longer they go without updates the worse it seems.

Breasia Terrell’s cousin printing masks and t-shirts to help spread her photo

Terrell's cousin Shay Tate Moore is now designing and printing t-shirts from her home studio. She is also making masks that have Breasia’s face on them.
“Trying to keep us uplifted in a time that it’s not really even able to be uplifted,” Moore said. “So, that’s my thing. You know, we just want Breasia found. That’s it. And it’s very hard because it’s like we’re not getting anywhere.”

She could have let it slip, she didn't think that people would pick up on it, or she didn't think it was of any relevance. It could be that I have accidentally taken out of context too. And, it could be that it has nothing to do with Breasia at all. The comment sounds off to me, is all.

I agree that it wouldn't make sense to turn suspicion on herself, but criminals have been caught by doing just that.

MOO
Actually I think it is very revelant and I believe that LE has taken it very seriously.

Terrell's cousin Shay Tate Moore is now designing and printing t-shirts from her home studio. She is also making masks that have Breasia’s face on them.
“Trying to keep us uplifted in a time that it’s not really even able to be uplifted,” Moore said. “So, that’s my thing. You know, we just want Breasia found. That’s it. And it’s very hard because it’s like we’re not getting anywhere.”

From your link:
Children’s shirts cost $10 and adult shirts go for $15. The family said the money helps to support them right now.

I'm not sure how I feel about that right now. But it's the community's business not mine and it's nice to see them wanting to help the mom.

Kristi Johnson, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI Omaha division, explained the involvement of the FBI in Terrell’s case in an interview with TV6 on Tuesday.

“The tools that the FBI brings to the table involve something called our Cellular Analysis Survey Team, which is the phone analysis and looking at all of the phone records and the location information,” said Johnson. “We also bring to the table something called the Child Abduction Rapid Deployment Team, which is a team of 12 agents that come on scene and are here in town working day in and day out to identify any additional evidence that we need to try to bring the case to a successful conclusion,” she explained.

Johnson said, “We have an Evidence Response Team out of Omaha that came here to assist, and that will continue on throughout the course of the investigation if needed.” She said the team of specially trained technicians is made up of analysts and professional staff members, “We’ve got the best team we can have.”
Search continues for Breasia Terrell weeks after her disappearance

After last week's press conference, DPD & the FBI have been very quiet this week. Hoping this means the phone analysis has yielded information that will lead to Breasia. It's been 21 days :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back