Found Deceased IA - David Schultz, 53, Wall Lake, 21 November 2023 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don’t believe this body is DS. During the interview the sheriff was very adamant about it not being Tyler Goodrich. (A missing person from the Lincoln area. )They did fly drones over the body. He basically said the characteristics of this body does not match Tyler. So with those statements it makes me wonder if this is a POC moo
Tyler was reportedly wearing shorts when he was last seen. The body that was found is said to be wearing jeans. David was reportedly wearing jeans (with deep pockets) when he left the house.

Tyler also had facial hair. Another characteristic that could be possibly been seen using the drown. David did not have facial hair.

POC would eliminate both and I would think would be evidence that would be shared openly with say a PI or if one of David's family members were calling to inquire if the body could be David. To my knowledge no one has said it couldn't be David yet from just viewing the characteristics of body.

JMO

If the deceased were to be DS, would this be in a location that he could have taken himself to on foot -or- is it a place where perpetrators would / could drive and access in order to dispose of a victim? What's the likelihoods in either scenario?

If the deceased were to be DS, would this be in a location that he could have taken himself to on foot -or- is it a place where perpetrators would / could drive and access in order to dispose of a victim? What's the likelihoods in either scenario?
Likely thrown off a bridge up stream from where the body was located.

JMO

Do you think someone gone as long as David has been would still have clothes on in the water?
It hasn't really been warm per se since he's been missing, so it's a possibility? Temps can speed up or slow down things. JMO

Body identified, name withheld but he’s from Lincoln. No signs of violence or trauma either, so I wonder what was “highly suspicious” about it…

I wish David would just confirm he’s alive so we don’t go through this circus every time.

How frustrating is this? I can’t imagine how DS family feels-the constant not knowing if he is alive or deceased. Disappearing without a trace-and it’s not like it’s easy to hide that big truck either! I sound like a broken record but I am still stumped. No clue. In all seriousness, WHO just leaves an 18 wheeler in the middle of the road, middle of the night with a load of live piggies? I can’t imagine DS would have voluntarily left the load- his employer and others have said he was very responsible at work, and I’m sure DS is aware of the hefty consequences/penalties for leaving a live load.
Wondering what clues LE found on DS phone (who was the person he talked to and what was he looking at on his phone?) and if those clues will lead to the big picture.

Tyler was reportedly wearing shorts when he was last seen. The body that was found is said to be wearing jeans. David was reportedly wearing jeans (with deep pockets) when he left the house.

Tyler also had facial hair. Another characteristic that could be possibly been seen using the drown. David did not have facial hair.

POC would eliminate both and I would think would be evidence that would be shared openly with say a PI or if one of David's family members were calling to inquire if the body could be David. To my knowledge no one has said it couldn't be David yet from just viewing the characteristics of body.

JMO
Thank you for pointing these things out.

I have have this type scenario in mind and it really seems plausible to me. I just can't figure out what the motive would be if it was somebody he knew? By all accounts he seems to be a well like man, active in his community, No known enemies or conflicts? I just can't wrap my head around it.
Someone he knew could have potentially called and said they had a flat or dead battery... set him up for some unknown reason.
Actually it doesn't sound like he really had very many friends. If so, none have really stepped forward. <modsnip: no source link>

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you getting information about someone vomiting? And how is the airport related to anthing?
Two things have always stood out to me. One-a person vomiting upon arrival of seeing the parked semi. What could possible make you ill enough to vomit, at this point you really know nothing. Two-family members who were picked up from the airport...so no obvious form of transportation. I've heard many drivers say the only reason they would change route would be to help a family member in need or an obvious family emergency. And who would know his route better than family. I'm not sure that speculation is allowed on this site but lets just say he receives a call from a family member who he knows has no other mode of transportation available to them. He's aware that the weather is fairly cool and the pick up spot is relatively close to where he's to unload his hogs. I believe if it were me I would have swung right, picked up my passenger, and then swung back around to deliver my load. Just trying to run things through my head. MOO

Two things have always stood out to me. One-a person vomiting upon arrival of seeing the parked semi. What could possible make you ill enough to vomit, at this point you really know nothing. Two-family members who were picked up from the airport...so no obvious form of transportation. I've heard many drivers say the only reason they would change route would be to help a family member in need or an obvious family emergency. And who would know his route better than family. I'm not sure that speculation is allowed on this site but lets just say he receives a call from a family member who he knows has no other mode of transportation available to them. He's aware that the weather is fairly cool and the pick up spot is relatively close to where he's to unload his hogs. I believe if it were me I would have swung right, picked up my passenger, and then swung back around to deliver my load. Just trying to run things through my head. MOO
Wouldn't SS have known, if her husband had to pick up some family members at an airport (which??)? Did these family members would have liked to be picked up with a fully loaded cattle truck?

Wouldn't SS have known, if her husband had to pick up some family members at an airport (which??)? Did these family members would have liked to be picked up with a fully loaded cattle truck?
The family members were picked up by her, I believe, a few days earlier, and were already at their home for the holiday and had no transportation of their own. I think what the OP meant was just that. How could anyone who didn’t have a vehicle of their own cause harm to him if they couldn’t drive to that location.

The family members were picked up by her, I believe, a few days earlier, and were already at their home for the holiday and had no transportation of their own. I think what the OP meant was just that. How could anyone who didn’t have a vehicle of their own cause harm to him if they couldn’t drive to that location.
Oh, I see.

Actually it doesn't sound like he really had very many friends. If so, none have really stepped forward. <modsnip: no source link>
I have the impression, he didn't have time for any friends, except the mechanic perhaps. Earning money-driving-eating/sleeping-driving-earning money-changing clothes-driving, all the time. It seems, there couldn't have been time for private things at all, which would have been not directly conducive to family life/marriage. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the impression, he didn't have time for any friends, except the mechanic perhaps. Earning money-driving-eating/sleeping-driving-earning money-changing clothes-driving, all the time. It seems, there couldn't have been time for private things at all, which would have been not directly conducive to family life/marriage. IMO
Unless private friends were in his life during long trips on the road.

Unless private friends were in his life during long trips on the road.
Of course it's tempting to take hiking run-aways with you (as heard of sometimes). Idk, if he was susceptible to it. Maybe, he was not and was a very decent man. But boredom/monotony lead to many things.

Of course it's tempting to take hiking run-aways with you (as heard of sometimes). Idk, if he was susceptible to it. Maybe, he was not and was a very decent man. But boredom/monotony lead to many things.
Right. Pure speculation here based on zero facts. He was said to always be working, never knew where he was but he would return her calls as soon as he could, all the time.

But many have pointed out the fact that he wasn’t regarded as missing that night by family. If he only had that load to do, and should have dropped it off by, say, 1am at the latest, even accounting for potential issues that may have caused a delay of a few hours, didn’t they think he’d be home by 5am at the latest or thereabouts?

Or was his pattern such that he may do a job, and then take on another one unbeknownst to family, and check in later stating he’d be home much later because another job was offered or required? That’s sort of how I interpret what we have been told. So long absences were not suspicious because he was always on the run and a schedule was kind of fluid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferM2017
Back