IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched that video and didn't see the elbow but the mom winced when he started talking...

While I was there I watched this video, this woman, Erica Goetch, says she grew up in Evansdale and tries to say she may know who took the girls/ she says it is her friend/family who was visiting at that time and could have taken them... See what you guys think, you are better at reading people then I am I think.

I tried to contact her, waiting for a message back. Some want to send to LE?
Missing Iowa Girls - YouTube

Good luck with her.......

This one:

ETA: Father and son have same name. One 49, one 75. I thought Bertch was maiden name...maybe that is incorrect. ??

5013583f02031.preview-620.jpg

You may be right, but I thought it was her father. Isn't her maiden name Bertch?

You are right her maiden names Bertch that must be her brother, my bad. Her dad is also Rb.

Bill is her husband.

He genuinely looks sad. I feel for him, I honestly do. But I have to say, and I know I will get flamed for it, but I can't hold back... Is he really wearing a wife beater to CHURCH?

:yow::shocked2::shutup: :whistle:

I watched that video and didn't see the elbow but the mom winced when he started talking...

While I was there I watched this video, this woman, Erica Goetch, says she grew up in Evansdale and tries to say she may know who took the girls/ she says it is her friend/family who was visiting at that time and could have taken them... See what you guys think, you are better at reading people then I am I think.

I tried to contact her, waiting for a message back. Some want to send to LE?
Missing Iowa Girls - YouTube

If you're referring to what she said starting around 1:35 in the video, I don't think she was accusing anyone in particular.

My interpretation of what she said (which was a bit incoherent and she does not handle the microphone well) is that she had either a friend or family member who had visited Evansdale a few days prior to the disappearance and that it could have been the person she knew that was abducted instead of Elizabeth and Lyric.

And that's why she's taking it personally and asking psychics to help out of the goodness of their hearts and not for money.

<Mod Snip>

Boy I really messed that up, I'd better be quite for a while. Lol

D&H Collins home and back of retail store with cctv (facing south) -

Brovan.jpg

ETA: 3rd driveway from the left.

It might be worth analyzing the jealousy factor in this story. Who might be jealous and over what...someone mentioned last night...somewhere...

If it is not a stranger abduction, who benefits from this situation and in what ways? Who might have anger enough or not care enough to act in the best interests of these girls?

If it is a stranger abduction....perhaps the area needs to be searched more thoroughly.

Then there is the obvious drug retaliation for ratting people out....is there anyone close to the family that got ratted out by DM for example?

Then there is the sexual abuse factor. Someone mentioned that they saw somewhere that someone close this case was involved with a *advertiser censored* social site or something like that...

It just feels like the answer is right under our noses...flapping right in our faces...something so obvious...

Just don't know what it is. Very frustrating. Very depressing. I refuse to accept that someone has committed the perfect crime. I'm about ready to think waterboarding is in order as someone said...just joking, of course. Just venting and throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks..Ugh

MOO
I feel the same way. The answer is there but we haven't found it, so close...
This case reminds me of Haleigh Cummings, because of the family and relatives. I just hope they are found soon. I am searching for anything that might be something, seeing lots of weird stuff I didn't think was out there. We have lots of strange folks with strange ideas walking this planet. Not bashing anyone, I may be strange to someone else, but I am not looking for sex on the Internet, omg. My eyes...

You can see it from the video posted of the two girls on their bikes, IIRC.

I was wanting street view to be up close, to be able to zoom in to see business and houses. I know, if available, they are prolly a few years old, but worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member