IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why I keep going back to a fisherman as the perp.

He could have gotten to know them over a few days. They may have been riding their bikes over there for a few days and seen him in that time.

Whenever we hiked, and my kids saw someone fishing, they always wanted to stop and look. They wanted to see in the bucket and see what was caught.

If a pedophile wanted a good way to meet kids he could hang out at the lake and talk to any kids that stopped by.

We have the girls scent going to the edge of the lake. Maybe they stood there and talked to the perp for awhile.

Then it went into the woods a little bit. Maybe he lured them into there to see some fish or to have a picnic?

They may have been riding their bikes and saw him and he motioned for them to drop their bikes and come through the fence. They already 'knew' him so they felt comfortable doing so.

They talked at the waters edge and he said " do you want some fishing poles to use, or do you want to go on the paddle boat?"

Let's go over to my car/yard/ and get your poles or get the boat.

I think this too , but I feel it was someone who felt comfortable at the. Lake area. What's do most people do there, fish or bike, walk around? The person had to spend a lot of time looking for the perfect place at the lake to plan this IMO .so probably not employed and can blend into the area without standing out or looking suspicious,, probably hung around posing as a fisherman and bike around to learn the ins and outs of the area? It would be a clever way to wait for opportunitys without looking like a stalker IMO .

I also wonder if the kids ever went to stores to buy candy, soda etc. where they could meet this person who apparently hadn't tryed to abduct anyone til now so it would seem as if they were new to the town but somehow knew at least the lake area better or as well as the locals, so had to be someplace they spent some amount of time. I would ask people who have been coming regularly to the lake for a long time who they had seen just start coming there recently and a lot.

I think long ago I read (its hard to keep all these clues straight) scent found in a small area where you can drive back into? Get away vehicle could of parked?? I keep thinking they made it to meet someone had a destination in mind. WHich there would of had to be contact phone emails computer then went on paddle boat ride possible???? Thats why bikes where propped nicely against fence and not thrown down in a hurry?Is that correct I dont know anymore I thought I read someone had to swerve to miss ? I think thats important piece info how many girls just toss bikes down in middle of path .A house on map to right of lake for sale with the same intials which i cannot remember anymore ends in W.. as friends list coincidence related I dont know... Vacant and for sale??Paddle boat a few doors down which is bright in color on bing map on easly seen by passerby I never heard the person who saw paddleboat state description or anything about that person and I never heard where this paddleboater is?? or if he come forward yet??? If not why not.. but you would think that would be released but maybe not... Whatever it takes. might of took to another location waiting with at least one more person I feel this took at least 2 people ..maybe paddleboater returned to scene and tossed it back onto land? I wish they could find the girl with the web tattooo on left hand how hard is that good description of her. SHort brown curly hair etc that tried to abduct 5 year old a couple days ago with 2 others also involved could they be connected Sounds possible. Drugs & trial possible of course father made enemies and has not finished court yet? (I dont think this is it anymore) or Known to family possible could be ...But still trying to have open mind too all possibilities I guees even with so many predators in the area and coming into area possible seems more realistic to me.
An Open mind leads to Open doors I guess. Oh and the van that Cindersoot photo did it have a taped [assemger window and broken out back window with out of state plates that was on scanner a few nights ago when someone tiped to listen so I did hear at about 7pm that description I didnt hear MN plates like someone stated I only caught a bit then that was it . Being from MN I would like to know this info! but really should they be a bulltin put out?? Im wondering why so much being it seems held back on purpose? Praying it for a dang good reasons and this is gonna break soon & for they return home like yesterday!! :/ Im bad typing /wrting sorry for the typos :)

Is the paddleboat a small one or large enough for three people?
Why limit it to a paddleboat? Why not an old rowboat?

I've never heard it clarified what LE meant by "paddleboat" but the reason for limiting it to roughly that description is that's what LE called it. Unfortunately when hearing "paddleboat" some of us picture those foot-powered boats with pedals and others picture canoes or kayaks so it's hard to even know what boat they are or were looking for. Personally I picture a foot one, but the only way I can see that working is that Elizabeth's pretty small and could MAYBE squeeze into the front seat between Lyric and an adult, or one of the kids could sit on the back and have her feet between the other two people. Just MOO.... I'm doubting more and more that a boat was involved but why was LE so vocal about finding it or at least the person in it?

PS edited to add: not to say or imply LE ever said the girls were at, on, or near a boat. Just they asked specifically for anyone on the lake that day in a paddleboat to contact them. When you've got so few clues/leads I guess it's hard not to latch on to the ones you do have.

nikb You are good. thanks so much!

You're welcome! I feel sort of helpless trying to find these girls, but least I've got a knack for finding stuff on the web (eventually).

:waitasec:Lyrics fb page is gone now. Who took it down and why?

With the fisherman theory, do you know if River Creek Road is near Meyers lake?

There is a River Rd just south of the lake and a River Forest Rd west of the lake that heads north.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Wouldn't the parents want this page left up in case she goes online. Which I don't think that will happen. But for a parent i wouldn't want it down if there was even a 1% chance that my kid could log on. JMO

Just a guess, but probably LE asked it be taken down.

Hopefully it's down for the investigation. I'm surprised it took this long.

I doubt we'll know if it was LE or the family, but I'd suspect it was LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseR