IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please everyone remember

TG said "ABOUT" 12.20...it could easily have been 12.23 which gives 11 minutes, or 12,25 which gives 12 minutes, and so on....

Well, his phone call was made after he saw the bikes, after he rode to the gas station/garage where he said he made his call. (How does one actually prove where the call was made from?)

Hard to believe it's been a full month and we are still discussing TG, Mr. C., the time-line, possible routes, and how high the dang fence is at the lake. This is really scaring me. It's like the calm before the storm or the eye of the Hurricane.

The same day.

“I saw the bikes laying on the path and had to swerve to miss them,” Gamerdinger said. He then went to the Evansdale Police Department to report the sighting.

http://globegazette.com/news/iowa/r...11e1-b097-001a4bcf887a.html?comment_form=true

Thanks, the link helped! That was on the 17th, and it says that he showed up there while they were searching (Monday) and went to report it after talking to them there. It also says that he bikes there often, which was one of the other things I had wondered about. Thanks again.

Hard to believe it's been a full month and we are still discussing TG, Mr. C., the time-line, possible routes, and how high the dang fence is at the lake. This is really scaring me. It's like the calm before the storm or the eye of the Hurricane.

I feel anxious for these sweet girls too. I just keep trying to think about the times that some kids have found their way home and praying that LE or the FBI have evidence that will lead to them.

I want a reason to believe his tip, as it helps figure out the route taken by the girls. At this time, I'm not convinced that his tip should be included in the route, or timeline. It seems too vague. If he had a beautiful yard, full of flowers, shrubs, trees, lawn furniture or a vegetable garden, I would easily believe that he was routinely outside at that time of day and evening ... since they see her every evening too. That's not the case, so it seems more like a vague idea about the time. Also, I don't think that anyone else has reported that Elizabeth rode her bike to the lake and talked with people every evening.

I see a well taken care of yard in Bing...and it's dated 2012, I think. So it's probably early spring. ?

http://binged.it/RJDf0K

LOL

Obviously you don't visit the JonBenet Ramsey threads too often!

over there they're still arguing about underpants and spiderwebs...

:websleuther:

I remember an incident at the park with my ex when our lil one was about 18 mos. We were seated on a bench at the toddler playground watching her play when an unattended child fell from a ladder and began crying.

My ex went over right away to help him up and make sure he wasn't hurt. I had to run over and tell him that he had better let me handle it because it might look "creepy" for him to help, even though he was just being a caring, vigilant adult, unlike the child's mother.

She showed up a few minutes later as I was giving her little boy a makeshift boo boo ice pack for his elbow and she shot me the look of death and snatched him away without so much as a "thank you".

Still, she might have been worse had it been my ex. :(.

Sorry for the OT. There is just so little news. :(

When my son was about 2 yrs old, my husband was playing with him in the park with the sand shovels and buckets. My son threw some sand with the shovel and a bunch of it went into a little girl's face and eyes. He didn't see her parents anywhere so he started cleaning off the toddler's eyes with a napkin, and she was fine, but then her mom came charging up to them and the baby starting crying and screaming and the mom started yelling at my poor husband. Since then he was very careful around other kids at the park.

I think so.

Property is SOUTH of the lake near Gilbertsville off of 218. Easy access to trail down there from G'bville. The trail is approx 57 miles long.

When my son was about 2 yrs old, my husband was playing with him in the park with the sand shovels and buckets. My son threw some sand with the shovel and a bunch of it went into a little girl's face and eyes. He didn't see her parents anywhere so he started cleaning off the toddler's eyes with a napkin, and she was fine, but then her mom came charging up to them and the baby starting crying and screaming and the mom started yelling at my poor husband. Since then he was very careful around other kids at the park.

That just makes me mad.

If she was watching her kid she would've been able to attend to him herself, not yell at a stranger for helping.

:pullhair:

Do you also discount Mr G's sighting of the bikes?

Why do you think these two men are being untruthful/inaccurate?

I just don't see 2 responsible-appearing citizens coming forward with information that think is helpful to the investigation and purposely lying about what they saw. They may be "inaccurate" regarding times, dates or whatever, but I truly believe they saw what/who they "thought" they saw.

The judgement and accusations passed upon these "witnesses" may be why other witnesses are hesitant to come forward.

Property is SOUTH of the lake near Gilbertsville off of 218. Easy access to trail down there from G'bville. The trail is approx 57 miles long.

So...does one ride the bike all the way from there and back..or drive up and ride some..?

Please everyone remember

TG said "ABOUT" 12.20...it could easily have been 12.23 which gives 11 minutes, or 12,25 which gives 12 minutes, and so on....

the cctv time was 12:11 plus 8 minutes for correction would be 12:19..whether the cctv time was really off by 8 minutes is anyones guess now.im starting to doubt it

Still would like to know if there are restrooms and refreshment booths in the park. TIA

I just don't see 2 responsible-appearing citizens coming forward with information that think is helpful to the investigation and purposely lying about what they saw. They may be "inaccurate" regarding times, dates or whatever, but I truly believe they saw what/who they "thought" they saw.

The judgement and accusations passed upon these "witnesses" may be why other witnesses are hesitant to come forward.

Just wondering...what does "responsible-appearing citizens" mean..what would be an irresponsible-appearing citizen? No one is passing judgment and making accusations..people are trying to look at anyone and everyone who may have come into contact, seen, or heard of anything leading to finding these two girls. The information from these witnesses is invaluable in establishing timelines to help find out what happened, when and where. Everyone in this country is innocent until proven guilty. MOO

Still would like to know if there are restrooms and refreshment booths in the park. TIA

At the park which allows easiest access to Evansdale Nature Trail (and not Cedar Valley Nature Trail, which is 57 miles long and connects to the ENT) There are restrooms but not refreshment stands.

What is the significance of River Forest Road in the abduction?

MeyersEvansdalestreetmapincldinglake.jpg

I am pretty sure Ollipop, and maybe a couple of others posters, discussed this in a previous thread, but I'm not 100% sure.

I do know they do not have boat rental stands, because I asked that question when the paddleboat was mentioned.

ETA: I see this was already answered.

What is the significance of River Forest Road in the abduction?

MeyersEvansdalestreetmapincldinglake.jpg

Well, this is just speculation on my part, but since the location of the abduction is not absolutely known, it could be possible that the girls rode their bikes along Brovan, turned north on Sipple, turned west on Lafayette and picked up River Forest Road from Lafayette. An abduction could have occurred on this road and or even before and then the bikes may have been picked up by someone else and ridden to where they were found.

It's just another scenario, since no one really knows what happened.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member