IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Collins still live in Evansdale. Not sure exactly where Lyric lived. But a house that she lived in with Dan on Campbell avenue was recently for sale. It is listed as a Meth house. That's the only home I know of for Lyric unless she did live with grandma.

:waitasec:? Listed as a meth house? You mean it says that in the 4-sale description? I have heard that a meth house does have an odor.

A couple things...

For those that have facebook there is a facebook page dedicated to crime in the cedar valley area...people are much more open with their comments and things they say because the mods don't delete anything or anybody unless it's a pedophile defender.. (sick people).. anyway they post the RSOs and other crimes as well. It's a good site to lurk on.. it's interesting to see local connections and who defends who for what crimes...
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cedar-Valley-Mugshots/279285502183184?fref=ts

Also we have a couple MSM articles stating the autopsies are completed... usually before the autopsy is done funeral arrangements have been made for the victim (s). I find it interesting that these girls parents do not yet know when their are getting their girls back to bury them.. I gleaned that from facebook postings.. So i wonder if that means only the ME down in Ankeny was fnished with HIS autopsy and the FBI wanted to do their own or what....

Carbuff pls refer to hollye's map in my sggy for Wylmas residence and others

You so rock.

The lawn watering man lived on Lake Ave near S Evans Road, not Gilbert, and not Elmer. Police mention Gilbert and Elmer at 12:30. The lawn man mentions Lake Avenue and S Evans Road between 12:30 and 3 PM. I believe they are two separate pieces of information, not one where police got their roads wrong.

According to white pages, Lawn Watering Man lives on the corner of Lake and Gilbert Drive.

I don't recall that Mr C ever specified to the media on which road he saw them. I could be mistaken, but I seem to recall only that he said they would go by his house then turn around at the end of the street. I think anything beyond that was speculated?

No antelope in Iowa, so far as I know (although who knows? the mountain lions are moving in, the feral hogs are moving in, why not antelope?) or sage grouse.

Just going by the pictures, I wouldn't expect to see waterfowl or pheasant in any numbers there. The occasional explorer but not enough to be a reliable hunting spot.

There are Elk!

(see - Elk Run Heights).

I'm not quite sure what Elk are, but they must've been running at some stage!

PS. isn't it a name for a boy deer? Or are they Mooses?

:confused:

A couple things...

For those that have facebook there is a facebook page dedicated to crime in the cedar valley area...people are much more open with their comments and things they say because the mods don't delete anything or anybody unless it's a pedophile defender.. (sick people).. anyway they post the RSOs and other crimes as well. It's a good site to lurk on.. it's interesting to see local connections and who defends who for what crimes...
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cedar-Valley-Mugshots/279285502183184?fref=ts

Also we have a couple MSM articles stating the autopsies are completed... usually before the autopsy is done funeral arrangements have been made for the victim (s). I find it interesting that these girls parents do not yet know when their are getting their girls back to bury them.. I gleaned that from facebook postings.. So i wonder if that means only the ME down in Ankeny was fnished with HIS autopsy and the FBI wanted to do their own or what....

Is this Cedar Valley Mugshots?? The link just takes me to facebook.

:waitasec:? Listed as a meth house? You mean it says that in the 4-sale description? I have heard that a meth house does have an odor.

It could be state law where a house used to manufacture meth must be disclosed as such at sale. IIRC, the house MCM and DM lived in was confiscated, but can't find that link now.
LOTS of 'meth houses' around where I'm at, and they are quite dangerous! If meth is even suspected, first responders go in in hazmat suits. (That's if they haven't blown up first)

Bless you carbuff. I am hoping for a map with pins for all his addresses, pins for both girls addresses and pins for lake myers, lastly a pin for 7 bridges. Please and thank you.

Oh yeah and add Readlyn as well, his crime of conviction.

You are the best. Thank you so much.
I am a so so mapper but havent mastered.it on a tablet yet.

I'm not as good as otto so hopefully we can get a better one than this. But even this much kind of makes my stomach turn...

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...q=meyers+lake,+evansdale,+ia&mra=mru&t=m&z=10

Thanks. A question about Gilbert Avenue ... is Gilbert Avenue the same as Gilbert Drive?

Not sure. I typed in Gilbert Avenue into Yahoo maps, and it keeps coming up Did you mean Gilbert Drive? And another poster found out there is also a Gilbert Street, but the map doesn't refer to it, only to Gilbert Drive as an association.

Not in the listing, but it is listed on the "Clandestine Labs" list in the state of Iowa. See my previous link.

Also note that this address is not too terribly far from one of Fitz's addresses on Western.

I am not even joking, my gut reaction was "I want to punch the smirk off his face."

Not picking on you and Not trying to side with any RSO's here, but they do require several photo's of them and one of them is supposed to be with a smile on their face.
Its so victims and witness' can more easily and redily identify people!

I think its a good thing they require multiple photos with different facial expressions!

Artzy

Thanks. A question about Gilbert Avenue ... is Gilbert Avenue the same as Gilbert Drive?

I don't know. I'm assuming so because it's in the right location, but I do not know that for a fact. Googlemaps does not recognizer Gilbert Avenue.

Not sure. I typed in Gilbert Avenue into Yahoo maps, and it keeps coming up Did you mean Gilbert Drive? And another poster found out there is also a Gilbert Street, but the map doesn't refer to it, only to Gilbert Drive as an association.

Gilbert Street is North of Dubuque Road. When I look for Gilbert Avenue, it shows me Gilbert Street.

There are Elk!

(see - Elk Run Heights).

I'm not quite sure what Elk are, but they must've been running at some stage!

PS. isn't it a name for a boy deer? Or are they Mooses?

:confused:

Elk, also called Wapiti, are the best thing that Creator put on this Earth. They are beautiful to watch but also very tasty. We stopped using beef and switched to buffalo and elk.

Elk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member