IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I kind of wondered why I've been "challenged" twice on the wrestling thing, all I did was share a quote of Misty and Dan mentioning it, and my impressions of what they meant. :confused:

Personally I don't think the wrestling is relevant one way or another so I'm not quite sure why I should "defend" what I posted...just tryin to help another poster who brought wrestling up.

:dunno:

I don't think anyone should have to defend his/her post. But we should be able to state that our interpretation of a comment might be different than another's. I certainly wasn't expecting anyone to defend their post.

If you think Lyric wrestled, maybe you're right. But if I think Lyric just wrestled in a rough house, kid-like fashion, maybe I'm right. Who can say, unless someone asks Dan and/or Misty what they meant. Other than that, we have their comment that Lyric liked to wrestle and IMO, the comment is open to more than one interpretation.

I commend chelsea6 on her perseverance because I know she's had a particular theory in mind, and she's following through on her theory. Whether I agree with it or not, it's interesting to think about. JMO

Chelsea, anybody on your list that was "going" to this event, per the facebook event?
They are always talking about wrestling. Problem is I can't just ask them as they are all connected in some odd way. And if they are friends with or are the killer...Yikes Ill have to get another Shepherd!!! Ill keep my ears open and look at their comments and photos on FB. I won't copy or link anything but I sure will find out. ITS VERYdifficult to get these locals to talk. This is suspecting friends and neighbors and nobody wants it to look like they don't trust their friends so they stay quiet. They laugh at the reward for the tip line. MANY people say the community would be negative if the person who is awarded it doesn't give it all back to crimestoppers or the. to Elizabeth family. So that money won't get them to talk.

If they were staged they'd be pointing in exactly the way the perp wanted them to be pointing in. He's a planner. :banghead:

Which is another reason I am trying to get a better picture of how the bikes were seen. I am not ruling out staging of the bikes, but getting a visual picture of how they were laying may aid in both determining which way the girls were riding (if they road them there) or which way the perp came from (if they were staged). I understand that if he/she/they are planners then it may not indicate that at all and the perp(s) could have come from the east and pointed them west, but I would still like to be provided a visual from the person that was there and saw them.

I don't think anyone should have to defend his/her post. But we should be able to state that our interpretation of a comment might be different than another's. I certainly wasn't expecting anyone to defend their post.

If you think Lyric wrestled, maybe you're right. But if I think Lyric just wrestled in a rough house, kid-like fashion, maybe I'm right. Who can say, unless someone asks Dan and/or Misty what they meant. Other than that, we have their comment that Lyric liked to wrestle and IMO, the comment is open to more than one interpretation.

I commend chelsea6 on her perseverance because I know she's had a particular theory in mind, and she's following through on her theory. Whether I agree with it or not, it's interesting to think about. JMO

I agree totally.

Just because I personally have zero opinion on Lyrics wrestling one way or another (just wanted to emphasise that, seems it's been missed), doesn't mean it's not exactly where our perp is hiding.

In plain sight. :sick:

I'm not involving myself in the "did she or didn't she"...I just got the impression she liked the actual sport itself, including attempting or learning to do it properly.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly.

They are always talking about wrestling. Problem is I can't just ask them as they are all connected in some odd way. And if they are friends with or are the killer...Yikes Ill have to get another Shepherd!!! Ill keep my ears open and look at their comments and photos on FB. I won't copy or link anything but I sure will find out. ITS VERYdifficult to get these locals to talk. This is suspecting friends and neighbors and nobody wants it to look like they don't trust their friends so they stay quiet. They laugh at the reward for the tip line. MANY people say the community would be negative if the person who is awarded it doesn't give it all back to crimestoppers or the. to Elizabeth family. So that money won't get them to talk.

You know what? They are lying.

Money talks.

I can absolutely guarantee you that they may be mocking the whole thing in public, but in private some of them have already made a move for the reward.

Many people will risk negative reactions from townsfolk, for $100,000...heck some folks do it daily, for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay