IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe we have heard for fact whether Lyric was a wrestler herself, liked watching wrestling and/or was on a wrestling team/group or it just meant she liked to rough house around.

I get annoyed on this site when someone immediately has to dismiss another's opinion.

The wrestling opinion is another angle that could be a possibility.

There are so little facts that we actually know in this case; the perpetrator could be anyone and could be connected to these girls through a similar interest or relationship, or maybe not at all.

Go ahead and "beat me up"me on my response...I am just annoyed at dismissing/criticizing anything at this point.

Yeah I kind of wondered why I've been "challenged" twice on the wrestling thing, all I did was share a quote of Misty and Dan mentioning it, and my impressions of what they meant. :confused:

Personally I don't think the wrestling is relevant one way or another so I'm not quite sure why I should "defend" what I posted...just tryin to help another poster who brought wrestling up.

:dunno:

when i rode around the bikes they looked like they were dropped like kids would do, thats why i kept looking for someone fishing around where the bikes were but didnt see anyone there, but i was moving pretty fast because there is a little rise not far from there dont like to shift down if i dont have too

Thank you again SS (I'm in seventh heaven having a witness actually HERE!!)

I notice you haven't answered any questions about what TIME you saw the bikes.

I'm assuming this is because you've been requested not to? Or can you confirm the time you saw them?

BTW I understand completely regarding not noticing other folks around the lake. Sometimes I get so involved with my thoughts I may not notice a bomb go off.

:cow:

when i rode around the bikes they looked like they were dropped like kids would do, thats why i kept looking for someone fishing around where the bikes were but didnt see anyone there, but i was moving pretty fast because there is a little rise not far from there dont like to shift down if i dont have too

I think I asked before but don't remember seeing a response. If I missed it, I apologize for asking again. Could you tell by the way the bikes were dropped which way they most likely were riding prior to dropping them? Were the front tires pointing more east or west bound?

Thank you so much SierraShelby.

Now I'm wondering if these two "fishermen" may be the youthful accomplices I have imagined in my head...

:cow:

really didnt pay that much attention, really didnt think i need to at the time now wish i would have. i think planted or real i missed what ever happen by minutes or secondsif that was the bikes on video

A question for any local - how often do people catch or attempt to catch fish at Meyers Lake?

I got the impression it was full of leeches and not much else.

I think I asked before but don't remember seeing a response. If I missed it, I apologize for asking again. Could you tell by the way the bikes were dropped which way they most likely were riding prior to dropping them? Were the front tires pointing more east or west bound?

north or south

really didnt pay that much attention, really didnt think i need to at the time now wish i would have. i think planted or real i missed what ever happen by minutes or secondsif that was the bikes on video

SS, it has always been my belief that the girls and/or the perp were actually still in the wooded area, when you went past.

Gosh I've thought and spoken of you so many times, it is amazing to actually be speaking to you...! Thank you so, so much for sharing whatever you can.

there was a guy got out of his vehicle and started walking at the depot then i seen, when i returned he left as i did. there was two people fishing on north west corner of the lake . a vehicle pulled in as i was leaving the parking lot of the lake then a few cars on laff that about it

Do you recall the desription or color of the vehicles, and were they cars or trucks? Anything about the occupants? I understand if you can't or won't give details. I would have a hard time recalling such details, especially if I didn't know anything like an abduction was occuring at the time. Maybe something about them struck your attention?

A question for any local - how often do people catch fish at Meyers Lake?

I got the impression it was full of leeches and not much else...

i took my grandson there a few times a few little bass bullheads and sunfish he was four and he love it but threw them all back

Do you recall the desription or color of the vehicles, and were they cars or trucks? Anything about the occupants? I understand if you can't or won't give details. I would have a hard time recalling such details, especially if I didn't know anything like an abduction was occuring at the time. Maybe something about them struck your attention?

that is what i am checking on

Leeches don't stop people from fishing or swimming. At least not in New England.

Leeches don't stop people from fishing or swimming. At least not in New England.

Haha don't forget I live in the driest state in the driest continent in the universe, any bodies of water still laying around here in summer tend to be nothing more than overgrown mud puddles full of gasping and slimy critters clinging to life in rapidly shrinking resources.

Great for yabbies but not much else.

:seeya:

SS, it has always been my belief that the girls and/or the perp were actually still in the wooded area, when you went past.

Gosh I've thought and spoken of you so many times, it is amazing to actually be speaking to you...! Thank you so, so much for sharing whatever you can.
they could of been really didnt pay any attention to wooded area was looking by the lake. kids were sometimes fishing on the rock that went to the drain

Thank you for your input SierraShelby. It always helps when we have insiders or locals discussing and giving details we cannot know unless we were there personally.

It also amazes me that the timing must have been absolutely "perfect"-it seems like multiple people could have seen something or just missed something happening. I hope everyone who might have seen something has come forward and maybe LE can piece together a narrative from that.

This would be the sort of thing that often gets stored in the subconscious.

SS, did LE ever attempt to retrieve extra memory from you? Hypnotism, visualisation, anything?

ETA: Here's what I said about you wayyyyyy back on 28 July -

SapphireSteel

I found one earlier where it (your sighting - ed) was referenced as being considered accurate, still trying to find the link and will post when I do.

I believe it is accurate. TG is a credible, regular joe who is not likely to be mistaken. He is well known and respected locally.

I'm taking it.

So...the girls must've been going like the clappers to travel that far in five minutes, OR,

they were abducted on the way, by car, and the bikes purposely left at the park to deflect.

Either way it implies more than one offender. Consider that the lake is very well used, and it was midday on a school holiday. If two children were wrestled off bikes by only one perp, at least one would have had the chance to scream, yet no one heard or saw a thing. One of these girls was the size of an adult, as well.

It's a 5 minute window...but it could have happened.

The part of the path the bikes were found on was right beside the highway, which could make them easy to "plant" by a car being driven past.

north or south

I take that to mean that they were truly perpendicular to the trail pointing to the shoulders of the trail. But were they slightly skewed west or east? I am asking because the girls route has never been determined and I am trying to figure out if they most likely entered the trail from the east end or west end.

I know if a kid jumps off a bike while it is still somewhat in motion and drop it as they come to a stop, they tend to still be facing in the general direction that they were headed and not 90 degrees to the side. If you were to guess, which way do you think the bikes were headed on the trail?

This would be the sort of thing that often gets stored in the subconscious.
SS, did LE ever attempt to retrieve extra memory from you? Hypnotism, visualisation, anything?

Agree...unless there was something about the car or occupants that was "not right", unique, noticeable, and attracted your attention for some reason. Then you would remember it!

I wonder if LE was able to find any fingerprints on the girls bikes.

I take that to mean that they were truly perpendicular to the trail pointing to the shoulders of the trail. But were they slightly skewed west or east? I am asking because the girls route has never been determined and I am trying to figure out if they most likely entered the trail from the east end or west end.

I know if a kid jumps off a bike while it is still somewhat in motion and drop it as they come to a stop, they tend to still be facing in the general direction that they were headed and not 90 degrees to the side. If you were to guess, which way do you think the bikes were headed on the trail?

If they were staged they'd be pointing in exactly the way the perp wanted them to be pointing in. He's a planner. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay