IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like me. This case is on my mind every second of the day. At night before I fall asleep it's on my mind. I run scenerios thru my head over and over. I feel so strong about my theory that it's so hard to try a different theory.

Every different theory has a major roadblock which causes me to reject it.

Occam's razor and all.

I really can't see how a random predator is feasible. If the girls had been found in the woods at Meyers Lake, absolutely, random, get lucky, do the deed, disappear.

The fact they were found that distance away, indeed were taken so silently and unseen, implies (to me anyway) that they went willingly with someone in a car, and that someone already knew where they'd be, and when, and was there to intercept them.

I think this was planned to the nth degree and I suspect the two men with poles and dark clothing at the park (on a summer's day...?) were the accompices who staged the bikes after the girls were taken.

:cow:

For those that think we have a "hunter"...

Can you shed any light on how he managed to be lying in wait for them at the lake?

If he is hunting, he is following. No one has a clue where 2 little girls will zoom off next.

A vehicle was used for this abduction, clearly. How did he know where to park, ahead of time? How did he know the girls would be on that track at that time?

I can think of a couple reasons with this scenario. One being that they had made this same trip to this same spot earlier times in the previous week,or that someone told them thats where they were meeting. My guess is that someone told the girls to meet them there...hence the asking for directions (which was rumored,but I believe to be true).

I'm curious of others who follow this case closely. What makes you come here everyday and try to make sense of all this? Especially you SS, I give you tons of kuddos because your not even in the states and you feel so passionate about this case, which is awesome.

I follow this case because I think it will go down in history as one of the great "WTF????" crimes of the century when it is all finally unravelled.

I think the planning that has gone into this crime is incredible, and I think it was all for nothing as LE know what happened, have done since day one, they just can't prove it.

One of the very first rules of investigating a crime is to identify who benefits.

Basically as I feel I know what's happened, I am FURIOUS on behalf of the girls who have literally been sacrificed by those meant to protect them.

I won't quit on this one for those reasons...plus I have a daughter of my own who once was a happy innocent 10 year old. It makes me sick that the girls do not have the chance to grow up like she had.

Hopefully not.

But in one case that is clear in my mind, Jessica Lunsford was kidnapped from her own bed in her own home with her grandparents asleep in the next room. Older RSO who was staying without update at another home closeby, John Couey, kept her alive for 3 days then buried her alive right outside the door.

Most of that time LE was in a mobile command center right there.

They had gone to the home while Jessica was in it, but they did not know the RSO also lived there and his despicable relatives did not tell.

It is a horrible case. Her Daddy, Mark Lunsford now advocates and has been instrumental in getting "Jessica's Law" passed in all but a handful of states.

Jumping off your post Amanda, I have often wondered about those self storage garages. I know they have video surveillance at these, but without getting too graphic here, the children could have been subdued and placed in those large plastic containers and then moved to a storage facility. It sounds so far-fetched. I think I can see two such facilities on an aerial view map of Evansdale. Did LE take dogs to these facilities? How did these two little girls disappear out of thin air?:twocents: IMO

The only reason I think the perp is a hunter is because of seven bridges and his shirt and his suspenders. Sorry can't clarify.

I can think of a couple reasons with this scenario. One being that they had made this same trip to this same spot earlier times in the previous week,or that someone told them thats where they were meeting. My guess is that someone told the girls to meet them there...hence the asking for directions (which was rumored,but I believe to be true).

Yes, yes, yes.

So would they sneak out, against gramma's wishes, to meet this random person, knowing they would get in trouble again for doing so?

No, they wouldn't.

Now I know nothing about hunting, except I would rather no harm would come to any animal. But, I wonder is there a site to check out that would have a list of Iowa hunters by area? Maybe there is no such thing.

I feel so strongly that the girls knew their killer and were meeting up with him that day.

Now I know nothing about hunting, except I would rather no harm would come to any animal. But, I wonder is there a site to check out that would have a list of Iowa hunters by area? Maybe there is no such thing.

No, there isn't. :( I already had thought of that too...

The # of tags are determined each year by the DNR, and the tags are sold to hunters until they are gone, but there is no list that is public that I'm aware of.

No, there isn't. :( I already had thought of that too...

The # of tags are determined each year by the DNR, and the tags are sold to hunters until they are gone, but there is no list that is public that I'm aware of.

Darn, that would of great if there was.

Re the killer - I think we are looking for someone who is lazy.

Bone idle.

Too lazy to dig a hole to bury the girls, or even find a more hidden spot for their bodies. I think they were alive when taken to 7 bridges, set free and hunted like a pair of deer.

Well not even hunted really, it would be more like shooting fish in a barrel.

I think he shot them and walked away and left them where they fell. For some reason it wasn't important to hide them, and I think that reason was sheer laziness. He may have sort of planned to come back and bury them, and then just took a nap instead, and then wasn't game to come back as he thinks he's being watched by LE.

Which he is.

The only reason I think the perp is a hunter is because of seven bridges and his shirt and his suspenders. Sorry can't clarify.

His what????

Do you have a description of him???

:what:

now SS, if you really think about it for a moment you will know to whom Cindersoot is referring. She has been vocal about her suspect and he is not a POI so she has suffered time outs for posting her theories about this.

To cindersoot, cease and desist! Do not risk another time out by being any clearer about the identifying factors from MSM photos of this person who is not sleuth-able.

now SS, if you really think about it for a moment you will know to whom Cindersoot is referring. She has been vocal about her suspect and he is not a POI so she has suffered time outs for posting her theories about this.

To cindersoot, cease and desist! Do not risk another time out by being any clearer about the identifying factors from MSM photos of this person who is not sleuth-able.

Oh no really? Braces? I don't remember braces, I thought cinder was having a sikic vision or something...:p

Isn't cinder the one who also posts she/he (sorry cinder) is "frikkn sick" of family being sleuthed?

Glasshouses, cinder!:floorlaugh:

Here in Iowa braces go in your mouth. I said suspenders, that hold up your pants.

Yeah we don't have suspenders here.

Just braces. Either mouth ones or ones for your pants :p

My bad.

So my question should have been

who said anything about suspenders????

But I think Tc answered it for me...

For those that think we have a "hunter"...

Can you shed any light on how he managed to be lying in wait for them at the lake?

If he is hunting, he is following. No one has a clue where 2 little girls will zoom off next.

A vehicle was used for this abduction, clearly. How did he know where to park, ahead of time? How did he know the girls would be on that track at that time?

You don't necessary follow when you are hunting. You sit in a blind or a stand and you wait. You pick what you think is a good spot and you wait. If you are duck hunting, you have a blind and you use duck calls. If you are hunting deer, you put out deer feeders and feed the deer corn on a regular basis and you plant cover crops that attract deer. You scope out the land, get the lay of it. Least that's what we do here in Texas. If you're squirrel hunting, you go to the woods where the squirrels hang out and wait for one to run by. If you're hog hunting, you use dogs to track'em and hunt'em.

If one was a hunter of human prey, I would think he would hang where children are. . . parks, playgrounds, lakes, swimming pools, schools. This kind of hunter would know where the children are and where they are likely to show up and sometimes he just happens upon one, rare but it happens, no planning required. He would know the area especially if he grew up there or had lived there at one time. He would know about secret hidden places. He would know about Maiden Lane. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member