IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless they can be certain beyond a reasonable doubt they won't say.

Surely by now they would have some idea where Klunder was on July 13 by now.

The pings on his phone for instance, and was he at work that day etc.

But then, I've never been able to accept Klunder as the perp in L&Ls case. He just seems to disorganised to me.

Maybe I've got "linkage blindness" too.

:cow:

I totally agree, Klunder is not connected our we would of heard something by now. I'm a little angered that we haven't at least given that info.

I live right outside a very small Iowa town, and while leaving the post office this morning I noticed two small children maybe 8 or 9 years old on bikes, and a car following them closely. Now my first impression was it was a parent checking up on them. But, quickly my thoughts changed to a possible abduction attempt. I was behind the vehicle until it swerved over and parked against the curb where it parked, I checked out the two occupants as I drove past. I also watched in my rear view mirror as the one child approached the vehicle. I quickly drove around the block to check on this situation and when I did the car was gone and the kids were back on their bikes and on their way. I don't know what the person asked the child, but you could clearly see that the children did not know them.

Another thing caught my attention today while running errands. I was sitting in my vehicle waiting for my husband to come out of the store so we could leave and noticed about 6 young kids on their bikes, I watched as they got off their bikes to go into the store. Three of the kids put their kick stands down and three just laid the bikes down on their sides.

I have always wondered why the girls bikes were found laying on their sides and not propped against the fence or the kick stand used. I noticed that the three kids that didn't take the time to use the kick stand were in a hurry to catch up with their friends in the store. It has always been my theory that the girls were in a hurry and that is why their bikes were laid and laying across the bike path.

Cindersoot post reminded me: Several recent days on my way to work at approx. 6:30 a.m., I have seen a young man sitting in front of the elementary school all alone. This makes me angry at the negligence of his parents! (and I don't give a rats A why he was there and for what purpose). So dang vulnerable for anyone to abduct him; I almost called LE. I Haven't seen the boy in past week or so, I truly hope he is alright. I decided if I see him again, I will not hesitate to contact LE.
Evil exists, all you have to do is open your eyes to see it.

Cindersoot post reminded me: Several recent days on my way to work at approx. 6:30 a.m., I have seen a young man sitting in front of the elementary school all alone. This makes me angry at the negligence of his parents! (and I don't give a rats A why he was there and for what purpose). So dang vulnerable for anyone to abduct him; I almost called LE. I Haven't seen the boy in past week or so, I truly hope he is alright. I decided if I see him again, I will not hesitate to contact LE.
Evil exists, all you have to do is open your eyes to see it.

This is not the world from five or even one year ago. Anymore I'm even afraid to stare too long at a child that the child would thing I'm strange. You used to always see children with their fathers and not knowing them would think nothing of it, now you wonder, "Hmm, is that really their dad?"

AMBER Alert

Did you receive an AMBER Alert on your phone?

The AMBER Alert™ Program is a voluntary partnership between law-enforcement agencies, broadcasters, transportation agencies, and the wireless industry, to activate an urgent bulletin in the most serious child-abduction cases. The goal of an AMBER Alert is to instantly galvanize the entire community to assist in the search for and the safe recovery of the child.

Click here to learn more about the new Wireless Emergency Alert program.

http://www.amberalert.gov/

Thank you for all that you do!
While on this sight this evening, I am wondering if you have all of this in the archive; you probably do as you are so awesome! But, just incase, you may want to check this out:

http://iowacoldcases.org/case-summaries/lyric-cook-and-elizabeth-collins/

It sure makes me sad to see so many victims on this sight ... what a world we live in! Again, thank you!

O/T - Live coverage of the monster Castro's house being destroyed by the victims and their families. They are tearing it down with a backhoe. Everybody is getting a shot! Revenge is sweet!

O/T - Live coverage of the monster Castro's house being destroyed by the victims and their families. They are tearing it down with a backhoe. Everybody is getting a shot! Revenge is sweet!

Crews demolish Ariel Castro’s house of horrors
LIVE VIDEO — Wrecking crews tear down the Cleveland house where Ariel Castro held three Ohio women captive for a decade.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nation...molished-today-on-seymour-avenue-in-cleveland

Mobile viewers link
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbcnews.com/52687462

This is not the world from five or even one year ago. Anymore I'm even afraid to stare too long at a child that the child would thing I'm strange. You used to always see children with their fathers and not knowing them would think nothing of it, now you wonder, "Hmm, is that really their dad?"

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Private Forums > The Jury Room
Reload this Page Were children any safer in the 70's/80's poll

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

View Poll Results: Where children safer or less safer in the 70's and 80's

They where safer in the 70's 80's 105 40.23%
They are safer from abductions now 29 11.11%
About the same 89 34.10%
Not sure 20 7.66%
We were all safer from the media reports. 18 6.90%

Court for Dan tomorrow. Interesting motion to keep part of the sentencing from the public.

MOTION SCHOEBERL KEVIN EUGENE 08/05/2013 08/05/2013 08/05/2013
Comments: TO CLOSE PORTION OF SENT HRF FR PUBLIC

ORDER FOR CONTINUANCE STAUDT DAVID F 05/13/2013 05/13/2013 05/13/2013
Comments: SENT HRG 8/8/13 @ 1:30 PM

https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/DefaultFrame

Any updates on DM court dates?

Yes, thank you for asking that BunnyHop. I have missed any court dates, perhaps it might have been in some recent newspaper article.

ETA: Thank you Dr. Know! You have the most excellent links to the court appearances. For some reason I can never access that site - probably just me! Thanks!

I just hope to God no dufuss starts selling bricks and other objects from the house for a sick profit.

I just hope to God no dufuss starts selling bricks and other objects from the house for a sick profit.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ulverized-dumped-in-undisclosed-landfill?lite

By Matthew DeLuca, Staff Writer, NBC News
Don't bother looking for macabre mementoes from Ariel Castro's Cleveland house of horrors on eBay.

The remains of the home where Castro held three women against their wills for more than a decade will be trucked to an undisclosed landfill where the planks will be shredded and pulverized before being allowed to rot.

“It’s all being very carefully hauled away to a landfill so no one will have access to that there,” said Joseph Frolik, director of communications for the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor’s Office. “There’s that concern that people might look for sort of ghoulish souvenirs, taking pieces of it.”
<sniped Read More>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member