IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have PM'd several of you of addresses where I found white SUVs on google map. There is one that had a suburban close to the Collin's home and if you look close enough at street level you will see where it looks like someone had been knocking on the windows like they were trying to get out. Check the address out. You have to go to street level and zoom in just right but you will see it. The satellite images were dated August 2012.

anyone else find it curious that google maps traveled the area in aug 2012?

I'm not a member of that group any longer...it got a little out of hand for me so I dropped out.

Is this missing girl the same girl I posted earlier today? Tabitha Conrad?

Sorry, got kicked off. I'm out of town actually & my connection is poor.

Yes, Tabitha or Tabby Conrad. KRCG posted on their fb also about her. Check her fb. You will see a few pictures there.

I read she had no shoes on when she was last seen.

Check out the girl's fb page. See who was arrested. JC. Also, there's a missing/runaway, 15 year old from Waterloo posted there too. She was or is Dan's son's girlfriend. Hope this is okay.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/272135809553049/#_=_

Hmm. Couldn't find the arrest record for JC - perhaps it's not up yet? However, in my search, I noticed the female co-defendant (CB) was picked up last week.

Back in the day I could tell what a vehicle was but not now. When my daughter and I were riding around town a couple of weeks ago, I tried to guess the model of any large white vehicle I saw. I didn't even try to guess the make. Needless to say I didn't do very well.

I can easily understand why the witnesses had different descriptions. The witnesses may have been in different locations, such as the parking lot, the interstate, a house around the lake, fishing or someone driving down a road. It could have been viewed from different angles (front, side or back) or only partially seen behind the trees. A van may or may not have a flat nose. The family van can have a big sliding door on the passenger side, but not necessarily on the driver's side. Some trucks with camper tops on them looked like vans and suvs and vise versa.

Hmm. Couldn't find the arrest record for JC - perhaps it's not up yet? However, in my search, I noticed the female co-defendant (CB) was picked up last week.

He was bailed out asap. $71K bond. You can find information on Iowa Courts Online for the latest charges. Warrant 9/3, arrested yesterday I believe & out sometime since late last night when I checked today. hth

Yeah, CB was picked up last week for a probation violation.

Perhaps someone else that owns an SUV would like to check their vehicle registration to see how the vehicle is described ... and then confirm that an SUV is listed as a Station Wagon In my case, my Honda CRV, an SUV, is described as a Station Wagon.

I have had 2 replies from my SUV-station wagon question. One lady has a 2012 Chevy Equinox and her insurance paper says for body style 4drsw. We are wondering if the 'sw' means 'station wagon'? Another lady posted, and says 4drsw means anything without a trunk, and 4 drsdn is for a sedan with a trunk.

I have not found the old insurance papers for our retired '70's Chevy Jimmy, so I have no idea what the insurance body style description was for it in those days. We never thought of it as a SUV, even if we had heard the term, we always called it The Jimmy, as friends called their vehicle The Suburban.

Thanks, Otto, I learned something new today.

Just to add on here, a new post states the 'sw' where we live is for 'sports wagon', not 'station wagon'.

For those who asked for the addresses that I had found on googlemap you need to go to google.com and then click on maps at the top. You put the address you want to look at in and then once it brings it up go to street view and zoom in. That is how I got to look at everything. I zoomed in at every angle possible to really get a look at the vehicle and to see what I could see in the windows. That is how I found what I found. I followed the streets around and if I spotted anything white I zoomed in on it at every angle possible. I'm sure there are more but that is as far as I got. Hopefully it helps you all who got the addresses from me. There should be about 13-15 addresses in all.

For those who asked for the addresses that I had found on googlemap you need to go to google.com and then click on maps at the top. You put the address you want to look at in and then once it brings it up go to street view and zoom in. That is how I got to look at everything. I zoomed in at every angle possible to really get a look at the vehicle and to see what I could see in the windows. That is how I found what I found. I followed the streets around and if I spotted anything white I zoomed in on it at every angle possible. I'm sure there are more but that is as far as I got. Hopefully it helps you all who got the addresses from me. There should be about 13-15 addresses in all.

I wondered if it was Dan in the pink tshirt.

Didn't they have pink t shirts made up for the girls memorial?

Is there really a connection between Lyric's brother and the missing girl, or is that little more than wild speculation and rumor?

You know otto, I put that out there from checking fb pages and reading locals. Anyone can be anyone they want to be online & that goes for fake fb pages & being someone else. So take it with a grain of salt & call it whichever you want. You can check TC's fb and see what I did. It's not a fact.

If we don't speculate about what we read & explore it, then everything would just be maps, diagrams, MSM reporting (ha ha) & the very little facts that LE usually releases. I'm open to some & do explore that side also.

I find mainly, most aren't cautious enough and put their whole lives out there for all to read and it's a tool that LE uses quite often now. I just file it until if and when it might become a fact. You just never know.

jmo

Man arrested for threat with gun

WATERLOO, Iowa --- Police arrested a Waterloo man after he waved a gun and threw a bottle following a road-rage incident Tuesday.

more at link

http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/cr...cle_0dc05642-205a-52bb-822d-7cb35399ab70.html

KCRG ‏@KCRG 21h .@WaterlooPolice looking for a missing 15-yr-old Tabitha Marie Conrad #kcrg pic.twitter.com/6CWuty2j3g

https://twitter.com/KCRG

JC doesn't do well with stress does he?

For a young man with a heart condition, he sure gets up to some mischief.

Seems like tensions are rising in Waterloo.

Dan's hearing is any day now - coincidence, or are there a few nervous tweakers getting about town at the moment?

Seems like they've all got guns. Scary, glad I don't live there.

:twocents:

ETA: I was in court the other day and watched a young man who was caught driving without a license have bail conditions imposed which mean he couldn't even apply for a firearms license. Not quite sure what one has to do with the other apart from, if you can't be trusted to drive a car, the State can't trust you with a firearm either.

He didn't even own a firearm (not many do) but the courts have made it so he couldn't get one if he tried, all due to driving offences.

JC doesn't do well with stress does he?

For a young man with a heart condition, he sure gets up to some mischief.

Seems like tensions are rising in Waterloo.

Dan's hearing is any day now - coincidence, or are there a few nervous tweakers getting about town at the moment?

Seems like they've all got guns. Scary, glad I don't live there.

:twocents:

ETA: I was in court the other day and watched a young man who was caught driving without a license have bail conditions imposed which mean he couldn't even apply for a firearms license. Not quite sure what one has to do with the other apart from, if you can't be trusted to drive a car, the State can't trust you with a firearm either.

He didn't even own a firearm (not many do) but the courts have made it so he couldn't get one if he tried, all due to driving offences.

Were the driving offenses considered a Felony? Most states will impose those restrictions on someone who is convicted of a felony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor