IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been saying for how many months.....If cops knew who killed the girls the perp would have been arrested a long time ago.
Someone got away with 2 murders. grrrr
IMo the case is ice cold.

Knowing it and proving it are two entirely different things.

Knowing it and proving it are two entirely different things.

Oh pulease I've been following this case from day one.
LE doesn't know --or an arrest would have been made and that's a fact.

My opinion of course on Klunder; they are stalling.
I do not know why, could be to keep someone nervous for the time being, more evidence they need to collect so someone doesn't skip town?
I cannot believe they do not have his phone records by now.

I think if they do know where Klunder was on July 13th, they may be keeping it to themselves to do a more extensive investigation. If he was responsible for the girls' deaths, we already know he's not going anywhere or going to be able to be held responsible, so if LE takes their time with the investigation, they may also be able to determine if he was responsible for other unsolved crimes in Iowa. IMO
However, if they do know he wasn't responsible, I don't understand why they just don't come out & say it.

Pretty sure Squeeze is talking about the hunters names and there are several links above to the interview.

bbm.
Drew Collins was very clear in his comments directed at perp/s. Does that mean DC believes perp. is still alive?.......

""You're going to be caught," he said. "It may not be today. It might be tomorrow. Be ready for that knock on your door. It's coming. They are going to catch you. You are caught -- as good as caught -- right now."

IMO Drew's comment means he believes the perp is still alive, i.e., not Klunder.

bbm.
Drew Collins was very clear in his comments directed at perp/s. Does that mean DC believes perp. is still alive?.......

""You're going to be caught," he said. "It may not be today. It might be tomorrow. Be ready for that knock on your door. It's coming. They are going to catch you. You are caught -- as good as caught -- right now."

I pray he's right.
:seeya: dotr!

I think if they do know where Klunder was on July 13th, they may be keeping it to themselves to do a more extensive investigation. If he was responsible for the girls' deaths, we already know he's not going anywhere or going to be able to be held responsible, LE takes their time with the investigation, they may also be able to determine if he was responsible for other unsolved crimes in Iowa. IMO
However, if they do know he wasn't responsible, I don't understand why they just don't come out & say it.

IMO LE has a good idea of where Klunder was on July 13th, but are still waiting for evidence to be processed before making anything public. I also believe that Drew has been told that Klunder is not the perp, which is why he refers to the girls' killer(s) in the present tense. JMO.

its not cold

LE are happy for folks to think they're still looking at klunder

They know where k was that day * nowhere near e'dale

Having a perp is wayyyy different to proving it in court

There will be an arrest/s very soon!!!!!
:moo:

imo le has a good idea of where klunder was on july 13th, but are still waiting for evidence to be processed before making anything public. I also believe that drew has been told that klunder is not the perp, which is why he refers to the girls' killer(s) in the present tense. Jmo.

ita.:)

Small town, popular park, during day light>>>and the girls just vanished.
All these months later and I have to say-somebody saw something.

its not cold

LE are happy for folks to think they're still looking at klunder

They know where k was that day * nowhere near e'dale

Having a perp is wayyyy different to proving it in court

There will be an arrest/s very soon
!!!!!
:moo:
b b m
And people have been saying exactly that for over a year. :tantrum:

I think if they do know where Klunder was on July 13th, they may be keeping it to themselves to do a more extensive investigation. If he was responsible for the girls' deaths, we already know he's not going anywhere or going to be able to be held responsible, so if LE takes their time with the investigation, they may also be able to determine if he was responsible for other unsolved crimes in Iowa. IMO

And to maybe determine of he had an accomplice.

b b m

Once again please see Daniel Morecombes thread.

Eight years, a coronial inquest and a years long undercover jail sting before an arrest was made.

The case presented was so airtight the perp was taken into custody and never released, even on bail.

We can demand CSI results or we can be patient. A year or even two isn't that long in the scheme of things.

Rush for results may produce another OJ or Casey.

MM has requested a new attorney. She got one but then wanted one not from the public defenders office. Check out who filed a motion for bond reduction. (on the floor)...Jeremiah "Walter White". (Breaking Bad Walter White) ...Of course she plead not guilty.

MOTION FOR BOND REDUCTION 12/06/2013 12/06/2013 12/06/2013
APPEARANCE WHITE JEREMIAH WALTER 12/06/2013 12/06/2013 12/06/2013
WRITTEN ARRAIGNMENT AND PLEA OF NOT GUILTY 12/06/2013 12/06/2013 12/06/2013
OTHER ORDER STAUDT DAVID F 12/06/2013 12/06/2013 12/06/2013
Comments: GRANTING REQUEST THAT COURT APPOINT COUNSEL OTHER THAN
PUBLIC DEFENDERS OFFICE AND APPOINTING ATTY FOLTA

This link has J. Walter White's license suspended but he must have that cleared up if he's filing motions.

http://www.lawyer.com/jeremiah-walter-white.html

http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/52136-ia-thais-folta-2365185/reviews.html

https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/SelectFrame

b b m

Once again please see Daniel Morecombes thread.

Eight years, a coronial inquest and a years long undercover jail sting before an arrest was made.

The case presented was so airtight the perp was taken into custody and never released, even on bail.

We can demand CSI results or we can be patient. A year or even two isn't that long in the scheme of things.

Rush for results may produce another OJ or Casey.

We are hopefully all familiar with the delays and frustration in investigating major crimes. No one gets more frustrated than LE
To accuse them of not having a clue adds insult to injury

I am positive there is not one local lawman or woman who is not eating, sleeping and breathing this case. They live in the community too and have kids of their own - they care. They also work very hard on heinous crimes like this, often at the expense of their own families.

Its offensive to state otherwise imo.

bbm.

I still wonder about his work towards better reporting re: sex offenders, too. I didn't feel strongly one way or another about this being a sex crime, until reading about the cause he's been focusing on. I feel like he's got a reasonably good idea of who did this.

His work towards this has been in several articles, but here's one
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/07/missing-iowa-girls-year-later/2497109/

From article

Drew is on a crusade to help police crack down on convicted sex offenders considered missing after they fail to register with authorities. He has made posters bearing missing sex offenders' faces to hang in Iowa police stations and raises money to use as rewards for people who provide information about their whereabouts.

No clue - or arrest made soon. I am mostly on the fence with this. All though I tend to lean more to the fact that they do not know who did this. I think for there to be an arrest someone will have to have a heart and a conscience. They need to open their mouth and puke out what they know, otherwise it will fester like cancer and they will be just as guilty as the person who did this.

Were all CCcameras in the surrounding areas ever confirmed as being read? tia

JMO, a few observations from the above video..

Due to the elbow in the Wapsipinicon River where the remains were located, as well as the very low elevation of the riverbank terrain, coupled with the river's flooding history. It would have been likely that the perp chose this area knowing that it was a flood plain, and that the remains would eventually be scattered by scavengers and the residue carried downstream by flood waters. This indicates that the perp was not only familar with the 7Bridges Park, but with the specific area of the body disposal, imo.

In July when the girls were abducted the vegetation and full canopy of the surrounding trees would have provided more than adequate privacy to prevent detection at the very secluded 7Bridges Park. The 25 mile distance from the abduction site would indicate an experienced child predator with insight as to jurisdictional linkage blindness and abduction search & rescue procedures as relates to initial search distances..jmo

Sheriff: 2 Bodies Found in Bremer Co., Mother of Missing Girl Reacts to News on Facebook
http://www.kcrg.com/news/local/Sheriff-2-Bodies-Found-in-Bremer-Co-Wildlife-Area-182379951.html

You make many good points here Foxfire!

I still wonder about his work towards better reporting re: sex offenders, too. I didn't feel strongly one way or another about this being a sex crime, until reading about the cause he's been focusing on. I feel like he's got a reasonably good idea of who did this.

His work towards this has been in several articles, but here's one
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/07/missing-iowa-girls-year-later/2497109/

From article

Drew is on a crusade to help police crack down on convicted sex offenders considered missing after they fail to register with authorities. He has made posters bearing missing sex offenders' faces to hang in Iowa police stations and raises money to use as rewards for people who provide information about their whereabouts.

I'm not sure that he is doing this because he knows something, or he just feels he needs to DO something. Especially if he can't save his own daughter, maybe he could help prevent someone else's daughter from being taken away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV