IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt to me, from that press conference, that the FBI feels maybe someone locally has the girls and/or knows who does, but is afraid to come forward.

Felt to me, from that press conference, that the FBI feels maybe someone locally has the girls and/or knows who does, but is afraid to come forward.
Sounds to me like they got a break they are working on. JMO

Yes, Ollipop! If they feel strongly that they are alive, then they DON'T believe it was an abduction by a complete stranger!

Was it ever said if the girls cell phone was in the purse or somewhere else such as near the trail/lake/bush?

Headed over now, to the lake with my kids. They're gonna be on their bikes, me walking. I have vid camera with me, also takes stills. Not sure we can get all the way around, but we'll see. Police tape that has been visible from my house is down now, tho, so hopeful, but maybe that back area is still considered crime scene.

A reporter asked if Misty' bf being arrested yesterday has anything to do with this and she said she could not comment on that.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Could they have stated that the family wasnt cooperating for the perp's benefit? I mean, if they feel the perp is somehow connected to the family's circle of friends...wouldn't he be more likely to hurt the girls if he felt the family pointed the finger at him?

Man, she was a fast talker, I could not keep up!!

Knox, may I ask what link you used to access presser? I couldn't access it, would like to bookmark working site for tomorrow. TIA

Earlier, I think someone suggested that this might have to do with the dad and his drug deal court date....... hmmmmmmm????
That might explain why the mom's affect seems off to many.......

She also said she could not comment on talk about family being in the bar/drinking.

She also said their counselors have been helping some members of the family for as much as 7 hours one day (yesterday?) But they cannot force them on the others.

LE in Sierra's case said they believed she too, was alive, until all of a sudden they charged someone with first-degree murder out of the blue...I am such a skeptic, I know...

I pray that they are right! That those girls are alive. It's crazy, but I feel as though I know them. I think anyone with kids can relate to the fear and anguish of possibly never seeing your child again.

I think the FBI has more information now and the overall positive tone of the presser today is encouraging, as in at least one previous presser it had been stated that they had no news or something like they don't know anything more today than yesterday. Hope this makes sense. Cannot think of the exact wording, but just in my opinion things seem overall more positive. Maybe it is just this FBI spokeswoman does her pressers this way in general. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0