Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, all, first post here.

I think my eyes are playing tricks on me too because I see it as well.

In the red circle that I've added to the original pic.

Welcome to WS!

:welcome:

It seems to me like if the girls bikes were lying in the trail from 12:30 until 4:00, three and a half hours, more than one person would have seen them, it sounds as though this is a popular and well-used trail. Can any locals comment on that?

5005f2005fbb7.image.jpg

3524 Lafayette Road
The girls are last seen riding their bicycles in the alley behind Lederman's Big & Tall Clothing by their grandmother. Family members start looking for the girls around 2 p.m. after they don't come home. They contacted law enforcement at 3 p.m.; a ground, air and water search immediately begins.

http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdale_search/

• Misty took one polygraph test last week and decided she wasn't go to take any more because of the way she was treated by authorities during the first one. Now, Misty is agreeing to take a second polygraph test.
    by Chris Essig - Courier 12:36 PM

• "Because Misty did not want to do the second polygraph test at the advice of her attorney, because she didn't want to be coerced and cornered and told that she did this, there was a little bit of separation. Some of the family members felt, 'OK, she's not cooperating 100 percent.' I hope that turns around now," Brousseau told AP.

"She's doing it to show that she is cooperating 100 percent so that we can put to rest the idea that there is a family member not cooperating," she added in a phone interview.
    by Chris Essig - Courier 12:34 PM

Who do YOU know that has a paddleboat in the Evansdale area?

Does anyone know if LE would check video and credit card receipts of area gas stations for the morning/early afternoon of the 13th? I'm wondering because if we use the theory that there was a planned abduction and a vehicle was used to transport the girls from the scene then maybe the perp filled up beforehand. It may be too simple of an idea, but if I were to commit a crime, I wouldn't want to be stopping for gas after the crime until I was far away from the scene.

The family has said that the girls don't go far on their bike rides, they stick close to the house, and stay on their block. But, the couple who came to the lake when the searches first began said that they have seen them riding on the street in front of their house and have seen Elizabeth riding on their street at night.

EDIT TO ADD MAP:

http://goo.gl/maps/HW7Xc

According to map the distance between the address of the Big & Tall Clothing Store and the witness couple's address is 1.1 miles. I used the Big & Tall address because I'm not sure of the address of the home but I know it's very close.

Well i know its a blur and eyes can play tricks on us but this is what i see.
Pic 1. first bike/person looks like a knapsack is on the persons back
Pic 2. second bike/person looks like knapsack is on the arm of someone
pic 3. I see blue looks like knapsack is on shoulder/was sliding down arm in first pic of second bike/person.
View attachment 24880 first bike backpack on someones back
View attachment 24879 second bike backpack sliding down arm
View attachment 24878 second bike backpack is back on shoulder It was hard to get the shot because the play button is in the way when i pause to get the shot.

JMO JMO JMO

What if the family knows the girls knapsacks are missing but aren't telling police because it will then be a runaway case? Or maybe they are just blurs that i hold out hope they are knapsacks. JMO

http://www.kgan.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kgan_vid_12072.shtml

Watch the video with the points i posted and what do you think? Might have to enlarge to see it.

Hmmm I can't really tell. I know security camera videos are often pretty bad but this may just be the worst I've seen! Anyway I wonder if the "purse" that was found is what you're seeing at least for one of the girls? If I remember right it was Elizabeth's "purse." I always thought it was a little odd they'd have a purse riding a bike but maybe it was one of those backpack type purses that were really popular about 10 years ago? (I'm testing my technology skills here... trying to post a pic of examples to sow what I mean - I'll grab a link if it doesn't work). That wouldn't necessarily point to running away, but does fit with the evidence/purse.

Attachments

• backpack.jpg
    backpack.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 29
Hmmm I can't really tell. I know security camera videos are often pretty bad but this may just be the worst I've seen! Anyway I wonder if the "purse" that was found is what you're seeing at least for one of the girls? If I remember right it was Elizabeth's "purse." I always thought it was a little odd they'd have a purse riding a bike but maybe it was one of those backpack type purses that were really popular about 10 years ago? (I'm testing my technology skills here... trying to post a pic of examples to sow what I mean - I'll grab a link if it doesn't work). That wouldn't necessarily point to running away, but does fit with the evidence/purse.

I read somewhere just yesterday that it was a purple purse. I think it was a Nancy Grace interview. I'll see if I can find it. In the very beginning it was reported as a bag.

ETA:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1207/19/ng.01.html

• Misty took one polygraph test last week and decided she wasn't go to take any more because of the way she was treated by authorities during the first one. Now, Misty is agreeing to take a second polygraph test.
    by Chris Essig - Courier 12:36 PM

• "Because Misty did not want to do the second polygraph test at the advice of her attorney, because she didn't want to be coerced and cornered and told that she did this, there was a little bit of separation. Some of the family members felt, 'OK, she's not cooperating 100 percent.' I hope that turns around now," Brousseau told AP.

"She's doing it to show that she is cooperating 100 percent so that we can put to rest the idea that there is a family member not cooperating," she added in a phone interview.
    by Chris Essig - Courier 12:34 PM

I really hope all of this is being said with the purpose of making the abductor feel like LE thinks Mom is involved or alerting a co-conspirator to the fact that mom isn't talking.

Otherwise, it reminds me of another mother in FL who just couldn't understand why the police were being so mean to her and questioning all of her lies. The grandmother said they were yelling at Misty for 3 hours...

If my child was missing LE could interrogate me for a week. I wouldn't care, if they thought I might know something and perhaps have information that I didn't realize was important. I would do whatever it took to find my child and if my child was missing LE yelling at me wouldn't phase me bc I would be more concerned with what was happening to my daughter. I would be assuming that she was experiencing much worse.

I hadn't noticed before but we are coming up on Elizabeth's birthday. I hope and pray that little angel is home in time to celebrate with her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<snipped for space>
The store owners don't really care about who uses the street behind the store, so it doesn't make any sense to focus the camera for the street, catch lots of innocent traffic in clear focus but have blurry pictures of someone who came closer to the building.

Good point... I do have extremely limited experience with this but I found that when we had some stuff stolen off of our front porch it was actually very useful to have video of the car driving around the corner and up to our driveway. But even then, you could tell the make/model but not a license plate # or anything, so a shot of a person or vehicle closer to the building makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamonara