IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any live feed up yet? Anyone else?

Saphhire, you are not the only one who remembers and thinks about Isabel Celis. Not alone at all.

Because a lot of you are concerned about the biker, TG. I'd like to know if your concerns are just a feeling or if you did any research on TG?

I could be completely wrong about him but I can't find any reason not to believe him. I searched everywhere I knew to search and I can't even find a parking ticket for him. Hes a business owner and seems to be active in the community. His children are adults and hes involved with them. I realize that there's always a first time for criminals but not usually at his age. Sometimes the helpful, do whatever I can guy is just that and not necessarily a criminal.

Just my opinion, you might search him and find something I didn't to change my opinion.

I'm sure he's just a civic-minded individual.

I find it a bit odd that his name has been published, however. Usually in these circumstances you just hear the word "witness", for security in case of future trials etc.

But...I guess he has no reason to hide.

I really, really want to know if he saw the paddle boater. Being a local, he would probably recognise if it was a stranger or not.

Saphhire, you are not the only one who remembers and thinks about Isabel Celis. Not alone at all.

I'm pretty sure I'm more concerned about her than her "mother" is. Go on over to her thread to read my latest posting if you wish to read more of MY OPINION (God knows I've got plenty of those LOL).

Nothing on the presser yet? My kids are having a Harry Potter marathon to celebrate Daniel Radcliffe's birthday and have taken over my tv and laptop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quests:

Can't comment on Polys.

WE GOT SOME BETTER COOPERATION. Can tell u it was better than it was.

Paddleboat-if haven't spoken already, give us call.

Anyone in area that hasn't talked to LE, give us call.

Q: Results of Misty's drug test?
A: Don't know that either.

KCRG ‏@KCRG
Officials again asking for anyone who was in the area of Meyers Lake on 7/13 to contact authorities. #evansdalesearch

53s Emily Schettler ‏@eSchettler
Abben: We're getting the cooperation we're asking for; it's getting better. #evansdalesearch

1m Adam Amdor ‏@AdamKWWL7
Family cooperation is better now. #EvansdaleSearch

2m Adam Amdor ‏@AdamKWWL7
Anyone with home or commercial surveillance camera in Evansdale shoudl contact authorities. #EvansdaleSearch

We certainly would like to think that - but nothing to indicate they are not alive.

GEEEZ! He talks about wanting to keep hopes up for the family.

KCRG ‏@KCRG
Authorities will not comment on evidence they have collected. #evansdalesearch

1m KCRG ‏@KCRG
Bikes were found at 3:58PM on Friday. #evansdalesearch

Evidence addressed yesterday>so won't comment on that.

2 sets of families feeling differently: 2 families; expecting 100% cooperation from everyone; if that's what they're feeling>that's their feeling...

Paddleboat-if haven't spoken already, give us call.

Anyone in area that hasn't talked to LE, give us call.

Q: Results of Misty's drug test?
A: Don't know that either.

I thought someone asked if the girls were set to testify against anyone in Morrissey's drug trial. Anyone else hear that?

Oh, the reporter just used the name of Misty's alleged boyfriend, but Abben said he's not connected to this case "to his knowledge".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill