IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
-JW's (rumored BF of MM) arrest and a connection w/this case: NOT to my knowledge

by Chris Essig - Courier July 21 at 3:18 PM
Authorities say there is no one of "particular interest" in this case. #evansdalesearch
by KCRG via twitter 4:09 PM

Can anyone provide a link to the video of the girls riding their bikes, that was just referenced in the presser?

Thanks in advance.

Not 100% confident the girls were on their bikes at the lake
by Chris Essig - Courier via mobile 4:11 PM

Deflecting question on whether or not LE are closer to finding the girls 11 days after they went missing
by Chris Essig - Courier via mobile 4:11 PM

He's talking at the speed of a New Yorker!

Ques: Are you confident girls rode bikes to the lake?

Ans: 2 bikes at the lake and u saw video 2 girls was on bikes near Lafayette St and so we know they were on them and 2 bikes at the lake and now 2 girls are missing...100%...that's where we're at

-evidence at lab makes them believe the girls r alive

Someone asked if JW's arrest has anything to do with this case - and he said not to his knowledge. They also asked why his mug shot was not being shown and he basically said to ask the judge on that.

So...those watching...nothing much new except the family is co-operating a bit better, and they're after the paddle boater?

The Paddle boater who would have to be deaf dumb and blind not to know he was being looked for?

He's talking at the speed of a New Yorker!

-the girls were at Lafayette and 2 bikes were found at lake and now the girls are missing

-evidence at lab makes them believe the girls r alive

Evidence at lab makes them believe the girls r alive?????????!!!!!

What could that be????

Digital evidence?:waitasec:

He still says he is not aware of the person who saw the girl's bikes at the lake - and he said if you know who that is and have their # to let him know so he can have detectives follow up on it. He sounded very defensive about that. I don't know - this is weird!!

sounds like LE has no idea what happened to the children nice to know they think the girls are still alive - wonder what it could be -

What would it be? A tip, a phone call, had to be something current like video or a photo sent to them?

Out on a limb here...

The "increased co-operation" from the family could mean that someone's started talking, perhaps about threats, perhaps about suspicions, perhaps about things one of the girls had earlier said or done.

Maybe something one of the family has said has led to LE believing the girls are indeed, still alive, and their disappearance IS NOT random or unplanned.

:moo:

It's very frustrating and upsetting that things are not progressing much I can't imagine how the families must feel. Keep the girls and their families in your thoughts and prayers as I am sure you will.

Paddleboat-if haven't spoken already, give us call.

Anyone in area that hasn't talked to LE, give us call.

Q: Results of Misty's drug test?
A: Don't know that either.

COME ON! Don't know? He has to know! (I don't mean to indicate anything about Misty with this comment at all. I just think this answer makes Abben look incompetent at worst or like he needs better media training at best. Of course he knows. Maybe he can't say, but he has to know. Drug tests come back in a matter of hours.)

Could it be something they thought was blood, isn't blood? Something like that? It does seem that someone upstream posted that they have no evidence they are not alive..the dreaded LE phrase. Did they say that?

He still says he is not aware of the person who saw the girl's bikes at the lake - and he said if you know who that is and have their # to let him know so he can have detectives follow up on it. He sounded very defensive about that. I don't know - this is weird!!

Geez!!!

His name's Ted Gamerbinger and he lives at.....

:banghead:

Could it be something they thought was blood, isn't blood? Something like that? It does seem that someone upstream posted that they have no evidence they are not alive..the dreaded LE phrase. Did they say that?

He said they have no evidence to indicate that they are dead basically. So that is his reason for feeling they are alive - and they want to keep hopes up for the family. That does not sound as promising as what was said over the weekend! JMO

-JW's (rumored BF of MM) arrest and a connection w/this case: NOT to my knowledge

So the timing is purely coincidental? On JW's FB page, he brags about being clean and off drugs for a year now. And his family is extremely not happy about his new relationship. Not trying to imply anything at all. Just saying that it is a BIG coincidence that he was clean for a year and then suddenly gets arrested for drugs when his gf's kid goes missing.

He referred to the FBI spokeswoman, Sandy Breault, as "that lady". Sorry, but he's less than helpful, doesn't seem to know much and seems to have a big chip on his shoulder and a crappy attitude. If he's being put out by doing a press briefing, he ought to let Breault do it. He's quite unprofessional, IMO. And he ought to enunciate clearly and quit the mumbling.

Evidence addressed yesterday>so won't comment on that.

2 sets of families feeling differently:
2 families; expecting 100% cooperation from everyone; if that's what they're feeling>that's their feeling...

Humm without saying too much, LE is saying a lot IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0