IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my understanding that there really is no such thing as a pass/fail, so much as it is a matter of deception indicated/not indicated. When deception is not indicated, it merely means that the answer given to a question asked did not produce an indication of deception. A ''pass'' (as stated by someone who has undergone such a test) is only a pass insofar as LE may not have asked the right question. My point being, MCM stating that she ''passed'' should only be taken as a statement that her answers to questions asked by LE did not produce indications of deception.

That is one super strange interview. "Devastated"???? That's what she said.

The impression I got from this video, is that for someone who has "lawyer-ed up"
and told to hush, she's very vocal. :moo:

WHOA!!!!!

Watch her face when she says, "anybody could have dumped the bikes and the purple purse they were carrying."

Classic sign of lying -- looking up and to the left as you say something (as in trying to remember the right thing to say as you lie.) She almost looks like she's smirking!

I didn't see any smirking at all. In fact, to me, it seemed that she simply looked toward someone who might have moved or walked toward them.

I couldn't tell it if it was a third moving object or a blur...but if we had the ability to enhance that video, and it did indeed show a third moving object, it would be very interesting. wonder if LE has already done this?

Look at the surveillance video attached to this story http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdale_search/surveillance-video-may-be-last-known-sighting-of-missing-girls/article_c7394e3c-d6a6-11e1-a4f3-0019bb2963f4.html

Don't look to where the previous version was zoomed but look near the top right behind the white box and the shed.

Is there anything there that you see?

I had to watch it about 15 times to see it but I see it now. I am going to try to get a screen print. Freaking me out.

There are 3 parks (Fullerton, Elk Run and Bungers) All closer to the girls' home than Meyers Lake.

The grandma and other family members said they did not know of the girls EVER going that far (Meyers Lake).

Yet, Tammy immediantly and urgently demanded to be taken to Meyers Lake to look for the girls and all of the efforts appeard to be made there.

This is just puzzling to me.
MOO MOO

BBM

Well, perhaps Elizabeth did...Maybe...either once or in the past...:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1207/16/acd.01.html

COOPER: The girls' bikes were found down by a lake. Was that an area that they went to a lot? Did they know the area?

MORRISSEY: From my understanding, they do not know that area. Maybe Elizabeth and some friends had ridden down there at one time...

Unidentified Female [Tammy B]: One time.

Yes, I see the 3rd bicycle or at least another moving object behind them ... what do you see?

Me too. At the :07 mark. There is something else that comes along behind them!

I was wondering why that video was cut where it was. Now I'm afraid to know!

I had to watch it about 15 times to see it but I see it now. I am going to try to get a screen print. Freaking me out.

I see it too. I wonder if anyone has a link to this where we can see it fullscreen?

Exactly the same thing. Although... could it just be an artifact of the video?

It could be an artifact of the video. I downloaded the video and ran it through VLC in super slow motion and believe it to be just an artifact of the video. The reason I am saying this is that at that spot on the video both girls on the bikes are clearly visible so if anything was following them and showing in the video it would almost have to be no bigger in height than say a go cart?

Interested in your final analysis?

Look at the surveillance video attached to this story http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdale_search/surveillance-video-may-be-last-known-sighting-of-missing-girls/article_c7394e3c-d6a6-11e1-a4f3-0019bb2963f4.html

Don't look to where the previous version was zoomed but look near the top right behind the white box and the shed.

Is there anything there that you see?

Ok, what I saw was a person. Moving from left to right behind the little barn shaped shed and the white trailer. It is almost impossible for me to screen print. I might have some video software I can put it through. Here is my screen shot.

camera.JPG

I see it too. I wonder if anyone has a link to this where we can see it fullscreen?

I did watch it in fullscreen on vlc media player. Will see if I can get a screen cap from full screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14