IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new here, have been following the case since the beginning.
I noticed when DM was in court on the Thursday 7-12-2012 he was not prepared/ready to go to jail THAT day, so they continued it. A deal is made where his time is cut down alot.
The girls go missing the next day.
Maybe DM knew something was going to happen, as he had already ratted out some people, enough to get time off his sentence, and LE wanted him to give them more names?
LE says they KNOW the girls are alive. The big thing in this whole case is the DRUGS, so would it be possible the girls are in some type of a safe house, until the whole drug thing is blown wide open, and then the girls come home, safe?
JMHO and I am thinking out loud.

Have given thought (especially when LE said they believe girls are alive) that this could be meth-fueled thoughts for $ from the public). However the longer this goes...am doubting.

Right. And THAT is why somebody went to a hotel with somebody. It wasn't about "let's get it on." It was about "tell me what you know, but don't tell me in either of our houses, because the walls have ears. Let's get out of here." IMO

That would be my best guess. Thing is, I think there were ears...somebody broke it up and separated them and started asking questions in the middle of it all. Round and round and round it goes, where it stops nobody knows...yet.

What would be the motive of the man we cannot name? Was he jealous of Misty and Dan being close? Was he involved in the drug charges? Was he just a whack job?

I can only guess, Imoo it's jealousy of the man woman relationship.
Makes people do bad things. :moo:

Iowa's pretty rural and JD is the biggest farming equipment company in the universe...I don't think you need to be psychic to figure the name would pop up somewhere in a massive investigation like this.

:moo:

And also, psychics have Google too. We have been looking at that person's FB page for 2 weeks now. Surely they have too.

What would be the motive of the man we cannot name? Was he jealous of Misty and Dan being close? Was he involved in the drug charges? Was he just a whack job?

I think it was none of the above. It was another reason, which I cannot tell you. LOL! TOS! Sorry! :moo:

When powers that be get everybody pointing the finger at everyone else by getting them to all rat on each other.

Gotcha. But is this just about the missing kids or is it bigger picture drug activity I wonder. It is a tangled web.

And also, psychics have Google too. We have been looking at that person's FB page for 2 weeks now. Surely they have too.

I can see.....I can see water....no a lake...! Yes I can definitely see a lake!

and initials...I can see a D...an M...a J...and wheels...

:banghead:

:ufo:

That would be my best guess. Thing is, I think there were ears...somebody broke it up and separated them and started asking questions in the middle of it all. Round and round and round it goes, where it stops nobody knows...yet.

Precisely. You and me = SAME PAGE!!! :rocker:

I was referring to post #428 on thread 1:

"Correct - that is the general area the bikes were left and we don't know anything more. The person on FB claiming to have seen the bikes just before 12:27 said they or one was covering part of the path and he had to go around it."

Ok, thank you. What I meant in that post was either they were both covering part of the path or one was on the path and the other was not. I should have clarified better. It is still referring to two bikes.

I have a theory that 2 somebodys might have done something that somebody is helping somebody else find out information from one somebody to find out where 2 somebodys are. Academy award stuff and wires. MOO

I think you officially earn the "most cryptic post" award for today. :) And yet somehow I was able to follow it.

OK I have bee thinking again,
Girls are go. Everyone gathers at Meyers Lake. LE has daily PC, FBI called in. Everyone is focused on Meyers Lake. Volunteers come to search Meyers Lake, FBI searches Meyers Lake, LE continues daily PC.
Girls are abducted. LE stops daily PC. No more public searches.
Drugs come to the forefront. DM drug charges/court situation.
His time is cut down alot. His co conspirator fails to show up for court.
Girls uncle & girlfriend OD, Grandma talks about DM narc'ed on people.
The girls, everyone believe are alive. People go back to work, regular routine.
I am believing more and more this is to flush out a big drug bunch,& the girls are really ok. Am I crazy to believe this or is there a grain of truth in what I think? JMHO

I think it was none of the above. It was another reason, which I cannot tell you. LOL! TOS! Sorry! :moo:

I think you may have some similar thoughts to mine...I feel like I am unable to contribute much here so far while I am trying to be good,lol.

Have given thought (especially when LE said they believe girls are alive) that this could be meth-fueled thoughts for $ from the public). However the longer this goes...am doubting.

Due to time constraints have not able to be on, and read everything on this case. (we do have the hookup here from all sources) After catching up...no one really knows anything!

Or should I stand corrected? Even if former scheme was acted upon, how long are other meth freaks going to uphold this with the heat coming down (they knew it would, but not to this extent). Now I do fear for these girls.

Ok, thank you. What I meant in that post was either they were both covering part of the path or one was on the path and the other was not. I should have clarified better. It is still referring to two bikes.

Thank you. Somehow I had it catalogued in my head as one or two bikes were there. I now understand that there were two bikes.

Due to time constraints have not able to be on, and read everything on this case. (we do have the hookup here from all sources) After catching up...no one really knows anything!

Or should I stand corrected? Even if former scheme was acted upon, how long are other meth freaks going to uphold this with the heat coming down (they knew it would, but not to this extent). Now I do fear for these girls.

Some people feel that LE already has a handle on it, and is just getting their ducks in a row. I hope that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025