IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Tammy and I had to leave at 2pm because we had an errand to run. We told Misty & Heather to go look for their own kids."

WOW.

"Tammy and I had to leave at 2pm because we had an errand to run. We told Misty & Heather to go look for their own kids."

WOW.

Yeah, that's kind of harsh, right? What errand is so important that you can't do it another time when two of your grandkids are missing?

Maybe someone just got sick of taking care of them.

Call me an idiot, but i still dont think i know what i missed, i just went back and read it twice on as far back as 4 pages. Ok so let me guess.

Granny had them taken somewhere to be safe, and had uncle take thrm somwhere and thats why the od?

Yeah, that's kind of harsh, right? What errand is so important that you can't do it another time when two of your grandkids are missing?

Well, I can think of only one that would require leaving right at that exact moment.

Who is the common denominator to all of this? LE has been feeding them rope.

You have to join the facebook page to have access. Basically it was some cryptic message posted on CL from someone said to be in Asheville. I don't really understand it. They are trying to figure it out.

i get the feeling this case is gonna break wide open tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member