IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Aunt Tammy still married to Mr. B.? Does anyone know if he has been supportive of her in this search for the girls?

TIA.

I was assuming one of two main motives in this case.

1. Sexual assault. Meaning it could have been a random perp or a stalker etc.

2. Revenge Kidnapping, connected with the criminal history mess.

But if I look at her, I see no real motives. Her daughter is the same age, FGS.
I just can't see it or accept it I suppose.

Drugs, money, jealousy, witness or participants to criminal activity, jail/court case, protection from someone, discipline, etc...just to name a few.

Is BB someone that is suppose to be discussed and sleuthed here? Thanks!

Ima

Why does every "person of interest" outside the family, lead to DRUGS??????

Except for the chi-mo theories.

MOO It is one or the other...not both.

Shades of Haleigh Cummings. I hope this one does not dead end in the same fashion.

I think he likes boys, although one victim was female. I see the last name connection though!

Is BB someone that is suppose to be discussed and sleuthed here? Thanks!

Ima

BB is someone who was found on the list of arrests for Evansdale. She is a cousin to Elisabeth and Lyric, from what I've read here. Date of arrest is today, 07-30-12.

I just looked it up. A photographer won the Pulitizer Prize for taking pictures of women and children who go through the underground.

http://www.allandetrich.com/children.htm

Yes...children of the underground.

I've been following the posts and I see where the theories are leading and that there are two things missing..
1. why
2. where are they

Trying hard not to cross TOS so tip toeing here

When I rack my brain for the "why" I keep coming back to the most traditional reason, abuse or sexual abuse. It is possible, of course, that they were taken for the reasons we first think of when thinking of girls being abducted (to be abused). But there is another reason out there and it has happened before. To stop abuse.

Now..back to another question, what reason would someone have to take two female relatives in the same family who it is said that they spend a great deal of time together and are close in age? If it is a relative kidnapping, why just the girls and why these girls?

What do we know about trends in abuse in families? Not an accusation of the family..just a question.

It has also been said many times that this is a very large family and they are close. Maybe we don't know everyone?

I was thinking this morning about all of these things, and reading the hinted at theory on here and I remembered this movie and that it was a true story, and that at least as near as the 1990s, there was an underground.

BB is someone who was found on the list of arrests for Evansdale. She is a cousin to Elisabeth and Lyric, from what I've read here. Date of arrest is today, 07-30-12.

Which cousin (who's daughter) was Lyric with when she "disappeared" a few days before the Lyric and Elizabeth disappearance?

Was just reading the most recent article about the case ... well not really the case, but how the family is dealing with it. They talked with a grandmother of a missing/murdered child from several years ago - Evelyn Miller. I hadn't heard of the case, but it isn't so far (30-40 miles from Evansdale) and, from what I've read, they haven't convicted anyone as of yet. Also seems like in this case there were some shady people surrounding this poor child.

No one has been named by LE or MSM as a POI or suspect in this case.
The parents, whatever you may personally think about them, have not been named.

That means that they, and their families, their neighbors, and their friends and "associates," are not to be sleuthed or badmouthed.

If its been in main stream media or from law enforcement it can be discussed. No rumors.

has a person of interest been named in this case?

No, no official POI.

I'm confused. Someone posted a link the site which lists local arrests but the info I've seen on the thread so far is just what it said on that link. I know we cant sleuth her beyond what comes from official LE sources or MSM. Is the "who's in jail " list out of bounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14