IA IA - Jodi Huisentruit, 27, Anchorwoman, Mason City, 27 June 1995 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No offense haven't read the book. I've relied on my own experience with these cases because misdirection is being used. This is bigger than we know. Its my belief it involves the members of the Mason City Country Club. Speculation but the more conversation we have will sort itself out.
I chatted up a Mason City old-timer a few weeks ago, who knew or knew of most of the players in the case. With regards to the golf event Jodi participated the day before she was taken, the old-timer told me that half the golfers played at the Highland Park muni course, and half played at the Mason City CC (probably too large a field to all play at one course with a shotgun start), with the banquet that followed held at the Mason City CC. For what it is worth.

Did DH Grow up in Arizona or Iowa? I'm seeing both? He graduated from Britt Iowa. If Arizona, newspapers are not reporting so much as a former resident committed blah blah blah. I just find that odd the news generates from Iowa the majority of the time.

Did DH Grow up in Arizona or Iowa? I'm seeing both? He graduated from Britt Iowa. If Arizona, newspapers are not reporting so much as a former resident committed blah blah blah. I just find that odd the news generates from Iowa the majority of the time.

Snipped from the book, Dead Air...

DH a native of Britt, Iowa, first became a fixture in Iowa news in 1993 when he was arrested on drug charges in Arizona. At least one person described DH as a community college chemistry whiz who apparently started manufacturing and selling methamphetamines the previous year. Following the Arizona arrest, he pleaded guilty to one count of manufacturing and distributing meth and one count of attempting to manufacture the substance. However, the week before he was scheduled to enter that plea in court, he learned some distressing news: one of his main dealers who trafficked the drugs for him back in northern Iowa was cooperating with authorities as an informant in the case. The informant’s knowledge of DH’s sophisticated Arizona meth manufacturing operation would be devastating to his case. That informant, thirty-four-year-old GN, mysteriously—and, some would say, conveniently—disappeared, along with Nicholson’s new girlfriend and her two children, just days before Honken’s July 1993 scheduled court appearance. Nicholson’s disappearance proved to be a very positive turn of events for Honken, as was another disappearance, one that happened barely four months later. TD, another former trafficker and key witness, met a similar fate in November of that year. Before their disappearances, both missing former meth traffickers posed significant threats to Honken’s freedom. After the two men disappeared, the charges against Honken simply fell apart, as neither man was available to testify against him. Because of their disappearances, Honken had gained the freedom he wanted.

However, the case against Honken was nebulous at best, because investigators found no bodies at the time and authorities were unable to make any charges stick. The case of the mysterious disappearances started to grow cold. As a result, Honken essentially remained a free man for some time between 1993 and 1997. He eventually was convicted in 1997 on a different drug-trafficking charge, which sent him to federal prison in Colorado.

I believe AR was present or had knowledge of the GN murders. That is why AR became roommates with TD for 3 months. The meth ring didn't need another to flip and AR was keeping an eye on him. When it was clear that TD was flipping, AR delivered TD to DH and AJ. The disappearance of GN would've scared TD about meeting AJ. Its my opinion that AR gave him no choice but to meet her.

I believe AR was present or had knowledge of the GN murders. That is why AR became roommates with TD for 3 months. The meth ring didn't need another to flip and AR was keeping an eye on him. When it was clear that TD was flipping, AR delivered TD to DH and AJ. The disappearance of GN would've scared TD about meeting AJ. Its my opinion that AR gave him no choice but to meet her.
Sounds like you see both the meth ring and Osage factoring into Jodi's disappearance. They'd seem unrelated, so why both?!

Wow. I checked this thread a few weeks back after seeing something about this case. The latest then was about the Ridge guy saying he had turned something big over to LE. Now....there’s so much discussion and I have no idea what any of it is about or how any of it ties in! I will try to keep my questions to a minimum since I’m so far behind here but...
1) What is the connection to Britt Iowa for JH and any of these other “initials” being tossed around?
2) Who is the person that was executed and what’s the possible connection to JH’s case?
3) Where did all this new info(to me) come from such as a jogger almost hit by a car leaving her apt complex at 4:30am; people banging on her door; etc.
Thanks in advance!

Wow. I checked this thread a few weeks back after seeing something about this case. The latest then was about the Ridge guy saying he had turned something big over to LE. Now....there’s so much discussion and I have no idea what any of it is about or how any of it ties in! I will try to keep my questions to a minimum since I’m so far behind here but...
1) What is the connection to Britt Iowa for JH and any of these other “initials” being tossed around?
2) Who is the person that was executed and what’s the possible connection to JH’s case?
3) Where did all this new info(to me) come from such as a jogger almost hit by a car leaving her apt complex at 4:30am; people banging on her door; etc.
Thanks in advance!
1) '90s Mason City meth kingpin Dustin Honken was from Britt.
2) Dustin Honken was recently executed for 5 murders to cover up his meth dealing. Some speculate that he may have had knowledge of what happened to Jodi.
3) Dead Air by Beth Bednar is best resource out there. Findjodi.com is good too.

Thanks in advance!
The connection to Britt Iowa is the high school, where the recruited players in this meth ring came from. What I'm getting at with the other graduates is if they got approached to make meth which DH liked to ask. Those familiar with the drug kingpin would know the initials. Most of them are on the Britt alumni site. (Doing that to stay out of trouble.) What ties this meth kingpin to Jodi H is me looking like him and when she saw me she was terrified! I started digging into this at the beginning of this year after seeing a picture of Dustin then it clicked. The person who had threatened her she thought was in front of her. That to me ties them together! The jogger and knocking are all old news.

The connection to Britt Iowa is the high school, where the recruited players in this meth ring came from. What I'm getting at with the other graduates is if they got approached to make meth which DH liked to ask. Those familiar with the drug kingpin would know the initials. Most of them are on the Britt alumni site. (Doing that to stay out of trouble.) What ties this meth kingpin to Jodi H is me looking like him and when she saw me she was terrified! I started digging into this at the beginning of this year after seeing a picture of Dustin then it clicked. The person who had threatened her she thought was in front of her. That to me ties them together! The jogger and knocking are all old news.

DH was a native of Britt along with the 2 drug runners, GN and TG and DH killed both of them. I'm sure there are others from Britt who were connected to DH's drug ring, but we don't know who they are or what their involvement was.

You say, you resembled DH back in 1995, JH seemed terrified when she saw you at a local grocery store shortly before she disappeared and you feel that ties JH and DH together.

I appreciate you joining in, I really do and I hope you continue to post, but we still don't have anything new to go on other than you having a first hand experience with JH looking terrified.

jmo

Can you identify these people?

Attachments

• jodi-friends-pizza-600x363.jpg
    jodi-friends-pizza-600x363.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 398

A little clarification needed.
1) Is “the person who threatened her” that you mention the person who was following/stalking her that she reported to the police? Is that the meth kingpin who verbally threatened her harm?
2) Why would this meth kingpin threaten her?
3) What is the connection between the meth kingpin and JH?

Sorry for all the questions. I’m trying to understand it. There are a lot of dots that aren’t connected right now for me.

DH was a native of Britt along with the 2 drug runners, GN and TG and DH killed both of them. I'm sure there are others from Britt who were connected to DH's drug ring, but we don't know who they are or what their involvement was.

You say, you resembled DH back in 1995, JH seemed terrified when she saw you at a local grocery store shortly before she disappeared and you feel that ties JH and DH together.

I appreciate you joining in, I really do and I hope you continue to post, but we still don't have anything new to go on other than you having a first hand experience with JH looking terrified.

jmo
I'll remind everyone that this research has been reported to the PD. What I received was the need for hard evidence. I have a lot of circumstantial evidence that I'm posting to use as a sounding board if you will. Being terrified without a threat? Timing is everything. She was getting harassment calls and going to change her number. She was being stalked, by who not sure. I wouldn't be trying to discourage someone from coming forward. My little encounter should be considered just like the white van, speeding car IMO. If nothing changes, nothing changes. If you always do as you've always done, you'll always get what you always got. Take a look at this thru my research. DH didn't kill AR, that according to testimony was consuming DH's meth without paying for it. You know the stone cold killer as he was why didn't he kill AR when he was living with TD?

I'll remind everyone that this research has been reported to the PD. What I received was the need for hard evidence. I have a lot of circumstantial evidence that I'm posting to use as a sounding board if you will. Being terrified without a threat? Timing is everything. She was getting harassment calls and going to change her number. She was being stalked, by who not sure. I wouldn't be trying to discourage someone from coming forward. My little encounter should be considered just like the white van, speeding car IMO. If nothing changes, nothing changes. If you always do as you've always done, you'll always get what you always got. Take a look at this thru my research. DH didn't kill AR, that according to testimony was consuming DH's meth without paying for it. You know the stone cold killer as he was why didn't he kill AR when he was living with TD?

This article mentions a few more players.

Johnson told two stories about night of DeGeus' disappearance

ETA:

DH killed TD and GN because they we drug informants. Removing them from the picture would mean they wouldn't be able to charge DH for manufacturing meth and his case would be dropped. It worked until he was arrested and eventually executed for killing 5 people.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler
Back