IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, West Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No tourist visa required. Just a fake passport that one is a parent of the child

Watching the show on Netflix now. Noreen comes across as very legit. I do believe that anything is possible but doubt it went as high in the government as the Franklin Files says. Very possible of a Pedo ring - I lean very highly to this. I pray for the truth someday. Very very intriguing case. I do feel better towards his father after watching the documentary though. He seems to me to be legit also.

And I feel for sure that the WDM police dropped the ball many many times

Also I've been referring to the book as the Franklin Files but I think it may have been Franklin Coverup FWIW

And maybe I'm naive but I believe Paul B as well after watching the documentary. mOO

And I feel for sure that the WDM police dropped the ball many many times

Also I've been referring to the book as the Franklin Files but I think it may have been Franklin Coverup FWIW

And maybe I'm naive but I believe Paul B as well after watching the documentary. mOO

The West Des Moines police did drop the ball, as did many police departments back 40 years ago on child disappearances.

The Franklin red herring needs to be thoroughly shunted to one side before anybody has any chance of finding Johnny Gosch.

Paul Bonaccio is a compulsive liar and a convicted child molester. I'm sure he can act very convincing, but so could Ted Bundy.

I'm all for keeping an open mind, but let's not be so open minded our brains fall out. The Franklin conspiracy has already been thoroughly debunked by investigative journalists from the Washington Post, who described it as a carefully crafted hoax. So unless someone has got some new evidence which points towards the Men in Black maybe it would be best to discuss things like the car seen close to the abduction site, or look for similarities with the Eugene Martin case.

That's nowhere near as glamorous as powerful men running global conspiracies but I'm afraid truth isn't always as glamorous as fiction.

Hold on, the carefully crafted hoax was a quote pulled directly from a hand selected grand jury that was picked to cover the *advertiser censored* end of a financial crisis that at its time was the biggest embezzlement and Ponzi scheme ever to hit the United States and it was led by the then leader and largest financier of the Republican Party. A time when we had Iran contra among other mind blowing and very authentic government condoned operations that rocked the core of capital hill. Not saying that a major newspaper isn't a good source but 9 times out of ten the major newspapers side with prosecutors and with local,state and federal government because they are employed to do so. The Washington Post,New York times and a plethora of other newspapers refused to cover the Iran contra story all together for nearly 10 years while it was taking place, you can easily look for the newspapers whom have had ongoing relationships with alphabet agencies within the United States and many of these agencies even have ex pats working within the papers themselves. It's no secret that state controlled media is and has been the norm for a very long time, even on a local state by state basis. If someone in the right places with the right money wants a story written it will get written, news is a business just like any other, investigative journalism died or at least hit dementia in the laser part of the seventies when the United States started to take journalists to court because they were refusing to provide the names of confidential sources, if you don't think this is the reality then ask your congressmen why he or she didn't move to punish the alphabet agencies that were caught red handed while hacking Associated Press phones and emails in order to get ahead of and squash stories which painted the clintons,bushes and others in a bad light regarding the conflicts in Iraq, our unannounced conflicts and attacks in Syria,Iran and Pakistan prior to the conclusion of gulf # 2. This would have turned into another Nixon esq. situation had it not been for these breaches in the fundamental freedoms and protection "investigative reporting" used to expect but I digress, my point is that the Washington Post took a quote by a hand selected grand jury which was white washed in order to conceal a bigger concern, the fact that Paul B later won a multi million dollar lawsuit against Larry King (R), the same man that the grand jury claimed had been wrongly accused and at the forefront of the "carefully crafted hoax" for his role in the sexual abuse and later a staunch republican and federal judge deemed his account as completely true. Not to Mention the very scarcely mentioned fact that not one,not two, not three but four of the lead witnesses and two separate private investigators working directly on this case died in some pretty odd circumstances, two of whom were also witnesses in the cocaine trafficking scandal involving Tyson chicken owner and close Clinton fundraiser at the time. The other carefully vetted portion of this story is that a well known and highly respected senator from the same party lines as the accused abuser was in fact the lead proponent and supporter of these children and their stories. There are plies of tapes where these kids talk to each other and fight over weather or not to tell the truth and weather they will be killed or go to jail for it, Lary King was a frequent visitor of Boys Town, he never ever spoke or public ally refuted that he committed the acts, he instead avoided any meaningful amount of jail time and stole hundreds of millions (equal to billions today) and he served a short prison sentence and disappeared, now you go ahead and act like a newspaper is a viable source for making a sound decision on guilt or innocence but I'm going to sit with the rational folks who know damn well that media establishments & especially those found within DC, are in it for a bit more then investigative journalism! These kids were certainly abused and they were totally F*^% up in the process, two have overdosed since and one is a completely crazy doe doe brain because of it! The White House call boy scandal is widely excepted as truth and has a direct connect to not only Boy Town but also to Lawrence King and the UFCU Of Nebraska. Lawerence King didn't shoot to the top of a Republican Party filled with the likes of Ronny Reagan,George Bush,kenn Starr and long list of world super families with out having some tick in the tock! I don't surmise to many contrary narratives and I rarely believe a whales tale but you almost have to be a conspiracy theorist not to believe this, there is so much evidence and it's so easily tracked and the names,faces and players have all been documented and lined up. Anyone whom hasn't written this off as a totally f&$@ up story that is to wild to wrap their heads around can see that it's likely true but also has likely been the target of some serious disinformation to protect some of the players involved. As you said earlier, whom would the rich and elite pick if they were going to traffic and trade young children?? The throwaway kids,orphans and such, that's what these kids were, living in an orphanage and home for homeless,unwanted or badly aided children & it was located at the most desolate and untraveled areas in the whole county, in the woods in Nebraska! You tell me how many more flags you need and you tell me what you don't believe is fact in my statement and I'll send you the FOIA with it in writing from the official sources because it's all available and the information is all there.

The Jonny Goshe part of the Franklin cover up is likely a disinformation campaign. The fact that it's even related to this is just a bunch of BS to get people to avoid looking at the players and the payers! Noreen and likely Paul are both victims in this thing, I suggest you look at it and see all of it from all angles and try to leave the Jonny Goshe part out of the deal, all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was the car seen at the sight of the Eugene Martin case?

I personally don't think that the Franklin cover up had anything to do with the Jonny Gosch case at all but I do believe that it's legit and that it happened, as far as people claiming it didn't reach the White House, there are grown men whom have testified under oath that they were prostituted in the White House and offered after hours tours of the White House during the Reagan and bush administration, these trips were organized by Lawrence King and later by another man whom is now serving a federal sentence for child *advertiser censored* and for other crimes whom was once a White House aid. BTW, this story was also run by the Washington post but later recanted by the newspaper and it was never picked up by the national TV news. There was certainly some fishy stuff going on in Washington but I highly doubt these instances had anything to do with the Jonny Gosch case, yet again they very well could. I personally think Jonny Gosch got a raw deal because there was some outside pressures and some influences which caused some real headaches. Anyway, I apologize for going out to the edges of this story but my entire point was to say that I thought the JG connection with Franklin Cover Up was less then plausible, I do fully believe the Franklin cover up happened and I get defensive about folks downplaying what these kids said and the heavy hand that those in power laid down on them when they said it! I swear I'm done but someone should open a Franklin coverup thread because there's clearly allot folks aren't aware of that is current public information on that case!

The West Des Moines police did drop the ball, as did many police departments back 40 years ago on child disappearances.

The Franklin red herring needs to be thoroughly shunted to one side before anybody has any chance of finding Johnny Gosch.

Paul Bonaccio is a compulsive liar and a convicted child molester. I'm sure he can act very convincing, but so could Ted Bundy.

I totally agree with your position, Pual Bonaccio is a dirt bag. Not saying he is a saint or that he is in anyway telling the truth about the Jonny Gosch case. I do believe he was abused and that his initial story is accurate, he may be getting the attention he required by feeding these false narratives to anyone whom will listen although his story did originate much earlier then any of the folks involved knew who he was or before he knew who they were.

Your right though, until they start to look at the possibilities there will never be an answer, they need to re approach the entire situation and make some new headway into the investigation otherwise it's a done deal!

All conspiracy horse radish aside, there were definitely kidnapping rings alive and well just a few decades ago and that's a creepy known fact that folks have grown up with in some rural areas. I recall a few separate attempted kidnappings when I was a child where a man wearing a wig tried to snatch a four or 3 year old at a grocery store up here & ive heard a classmate when I was in high school talk about a women and man pulling her out of a shopping cart and trying to walk out of the store she was in with her parents when she was a toddler, these folks were out there back then and there was no public programs or awareness until this case came along, Jonny Gosch started the milk box kid movement and really the first social media marketing as sad as that is, his case revolutionized the way our country reacted to these situations and paved the way for greater change but there was a serious amount of this stuff going on prior to these kids disappearing and Noreen wouldn't just be the mom who's son ran away, she lost her whole life when she lost that little boy, I would have been the same way, she didn't stay quite and she changed the whole response scene as a result and she made fools out of the police officers who followed the dated protocol at that time. We can't blame the police either, kidnapping wasn't even a term until these paper boys got taken, there was no such term, no one even recognized that their was a threat to kids. Period. So it wasn't anyone's fault, it was a needed change that unfortunately had to come about due to a terrible situation!

Hold on, the carefully crafted hoax was a quote pulled directly from a hand selected grand jury that was picked to cover the *advertiser censored* end of a financial crisis that at its time was the biggest embezzlement and Ponzi scheme ever to hit the United States and it was led by the then leader and largest financier of the Republican Party. A time when we had Iran contra among other mind blowing and very authentic government condoned operations that rocked the core of capital hill. Not saying that a major newspaper isn't a good source but 9 times out of ten the major newspapers side with prosecutors and with local,state and federal government because they are employed to do so. The Washington Post,New York times and a plethora of other newspapers refused to cover the Iran contra story all together for nearly 10 years while it was taking place, you can easily look for the newspapers whom have had ongoing relationships with alphabet agencies within the United States and many of these agencies even have ex pats working within the papers themselves. It's no secret that state controlled media is and has been the norm for a very long time, even on a local state by state basis. If someone in the right places with the right money wants a story written it will get written, news is a business just like any other, investigative journalism died or at least hit dementia in the laser part of the seventies when the United States started to take journalists to court because they were refusing to provide the names of confidential sources, if you don't think this is the reality then ask your congressmen why he or she didn't move to punish the alphabet agencies that were caught red handed while hacking Associated Press phones and emails in order to get ahead of and squash stories which painted the clintons,bushes and others in a bad light regarding the conflicts in Iraq, our unannounced conflicts and attacks in Syria,Iran and Pakistan prior to the conclusion of gulf # 2. This would have turned into another Nixon esq. situation had it not been for these breaches in the fundamental freedoms and protection "investigative reporting" used to expect but I digress, my point is that the Washington Post took a quote by a hand selected grand jury which was white washed in order to conceal a bigger concern, the fact that Paul B later won a multi million dollar lawsuit against Larry King (R), the same man that the grand jury claimed had been wrongly accused and at the forefront of the "carefully crafted hoax" for his role in the sexual abuse and later a staunch republican and federal judge deemed his account as completely true. Not to Mention the very scarcely mentioned fact that not one,not two, not three but four of the lead witnesses and two separate private investigators working directly on this case died in some pretty odd circumstances, two of whom were also witnesses in the cocaine trafficking scandal involving Tyson chicken owner and close Clinton fundraiser at the time. The other carefully vetted portion of this story is that a well known and highly respected senator from the same party lines as the accused abuser was in fact the lead proponent and supporter of these children and their stories. There are plies of tapes where these kids talk to each other and fight over weather or not to tell the truth and weather they will be killed or go to jail for it, Lary King was a frequent visitor of Boys Town, he never ever spoke or public ally refuted that he committed the acts, he instead avoided any meaningful amount of jail time and stole hundreds of millions (equal to billions today) and he served a short prison sentence and disappeared, now you go ahead and act like a newspaper is a viable source for making a sound decision on guilt or innocence but I'm going to sit with the rational folks who know damn well that media establishments & especially those found within DC, are in it for a bit more then investigative journalism! These kids were certainly abused and they were totally F*^% up in the process, two have overdosed since and one is a completely crazy doe doe brain because of it! The White House call boy scandal is widely excepted as truth and has a direct connect to not only Boy Town but also to Lawrence King and the UFCU Of Nebraska. Lawerence King didn't shoot to the top of a Republican Party filled with the likes of Ronny Reagan,George Bush,kenn Starr and long list of world super families with out having some tick in the tock! I don't surmise to many contrary narratives and I rarely believe a whales tale but you almost have to be a conspiracy theorist not to believe this, there is so much evidence and it's so easily tracked and the names,faces and players have all been documented and lined up. Anyone whom hasn't written this off as a totally f&$@ up story that is to wild to wrap their heads around can see that it's likely true but also has likely been the target of some serious disinformation to protect some of the players involved. As you said earlier, whom would the rich and elite pick if they were going to traffic and trade young children?? The throwaway kids,orphans and such, that's what these kids were, living in an orphanage and home for homeless,unwanted or badly aided children & it was located at the most desolate and untraveled areas in the whole county, in the woods in Nebraska! You tell me how many more flags you need and you tell me what you don't believe is fact in my statement and I'll send you the FOIA with it in writing from the official sources because it's all available and the information is all there.

The Jonny Goshe part of the Franklin cover up is likely a disinformation campaign. The fact that it's even related to this is just a bunch of BS to get people to avoid looking at the players and the payers! Noreen and likely Paul are both victims in this thing, I suggest you look at it and see all of it from all angles and try to leave the Jonny Goshe part out of the deal, all together.

What? I don't even know what you're talking about. Use paragraphs, please.

What? I don't even know what you're talking about. Use paragraphs, please.

Easy does it. Im on a smart phone that auto corrects names and changes any structure when I post.

I'll try my best to only post from my desk from now on, sorry if you can't read my reply. Either way, your earlier comment (quoted) suggested that someone would have to be a conspiracy nut with no brains in order to take the Franklin story seriously.

This is a uneducated position to take and a newspaper headline is not a credible source. I Hope you can figure this out, apologies for any hardships with my earlier replies!

Easy does it. Im on a smart phone that auto corrects names and changes any structure when I post.

I'll try my best to only post from my desk from now on, sorry if you can't read my reply. Either way, your earlier comment (quoted) suggested that someone would have to be a conspiracy nut with no brains in order to take the Franklin story seriously.

This is a uneducated position to take and a newspaper headline is not a credible source. I Hope you can figure this out, apologies for any hardships with my earlier replies!

Right, sorry for being cranky. I forget that sometimes people are posting from iPhones.

There are two things becoming intertwined here - whether or not the Franklin conspiracy has any credibility, and whether or not it has any bearing on Johnny Gosch's disappearance. Wrt the first I will stay on the fence, but with regards to the second I will be quite blunt and say no. It looks to me like Paul Bonaccio is a convicted child molester who has inserted himself into a missing child case for his own self aggrandising purposes, and I don't think the rest of us should be entertaining him.

Agreed! I am trying to find out what the car make and model was for the Eugene Martin case? I can't find it in search of in the forums because I'm on mobile!

Agreed! I am trying to find out what the car make and model was for the Eugene Martin case? I can't find it in search of in the forums because I'm on mobile!

I can't find any talk of a car in the Martin case, just a witness who saw Eugene talking to a middle aged man at around 6 am that morning. That was the last sighting of him. There's also a third missing child in that area but there seems to be even scantier details about that one...

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/allen_marc.html

I watched the Netflix documentary last night. The pictures that were sent to Noreen (of the single boy), I think there were 4 pictures, she insists that they are Johnny. To me, those pictures resemble Eugene Martin much more than Johnny.

I think the explanation for Johnny, Eugene, and Marc's cases are much simpler than all of these conspiracy theories. They were probably all abducted by the same man, who molested and killed them and hid their bodies very well.

That is what happened to Jacob Wetterling. I believe that is what happened here too (not saying Heinrich is the perp here, as he might have been too young).

I watched the Netflix documentary last night. The pictures that were sent to Noreen (of the single boy), I think there were 4 pictures, she insists that they are Johnny. To me, those pictures resemble Eugene Martin much more than Johnny.

He does bear a slight resemblance to Eugene Martin, but only slight. To me, the child in those photographs doesn't look American at all, he looks Eastern European.

Clearly these folks were either throwing NG off or they were just getting some disgusting laughs out of leading her to believe they had knowledge of her son. This was prior to "The visit" wasn't it?? I'm wondering if the person had heard the visit story on the PH show and saw a opportunity to strike & cause more commotion then already surrounded this case!

Hello🍁
I'm not sure if i will say anything different then what was all ready said. There is a lot to read on the site. Given all the newer leads from the photos to the visit and the Nebraska ring..

The documentary on Netflix never mentioned brothers. It mentioned Emilio but, not Micheal. It only touched briefly . I seen that on here.
I'm curious about place Paul takes veiwers too. He said it is where all the kids taken were kept. He said the kids carved their names into the walls. The documentary never showed if Le. Or any investigation ever took place .There were no closeups .
I'm also wondering about the other two boys in that photo.( The photo reminded me of the photo of Tara calico and a boy. )
For some reason I'm thinking we just barely scratched the surface here.
Now, if the young man who visited Noreen with another boy was real, and was her son I would think you wouldn't put that into the documentary or on t.v. ir even allow the public to know.
Would you not worry about him getting killed? I know i would have gone about it differently. Maybe there is more details about that somewhere.
He would be in his late 40's so now. The world has changed. As we know more about other cold cases are getting closed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back