GUILTY IA - Kraigen Grooms for child sexual abuse, Ottumwa, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The people who claimed to have seen him said it was in Odessa. Backpage for Odessa or neighboring cities might be helpful for those of you brave enough to delve into that swamp.

thanks salem! very important point to keep in mind. some of those comments on the ICE FB page were really harsh :/ until i hear otherwise, i am assuming whatever reason that his pics are out there it was not his choice...

i am surprised how many people on the FB post and here at WS think this kid could be female. definitely saw male right away!

I am sad that the ICE picture cannot be on here.

Aren't missing children's pictures posted on here all of the time?

I dont know that he is missing. Just that ICE wants to locate him. I dont think they know who he is as of yet.
he looks of european descent to me.

The people who claimed to have seen him said it was in Odessa. Backpage for Odessa or neighboring cities might be helpful for those of you brave enough to delve into that swamp.

Why brave? Is that a bad site or something? Never heard of it and now I'm afraid to check it out. lol.

In other cases like this where ICE has asked for help identifying something, as soon as they were found their photos were taken down immediately from ICE and other LE sites. We want to make sure that their photos aren't lingering here at WS if they are victims of crimes like sex trafficking for example. Does that make sense?

In other cases like this where ICE has asked for help identifying someone, as soon as they were found their photos were taken down immediately from ICE and other LE sites. We want to make sure that their photos aren't lingering here at WS if they are victims of crimes like sex trafficking for example. Does that make sense?

Why brave? Is that a bad site or something? Never heard of it and now I'm afraid to check it out. lol.

backpage is a classified site like craigslist. people can post for cars and jobs, but mostly posts are for services that are sexual in nature.

I think that the pict's show a 12-15 yr.old Latino girl whose hair has been dyed and is "up" in the cap.

Looks like she is holding a doll. Maybe an ethnic American Girl doll.

That's the picture (s)he looks saddest in. :(

I think that the pict's show a 12-15 yr.old Latino girl whose hair has been dyed and is "up" in the cap.

Looks like she is holding a doll. Maybe an ethnic American Girl doll.

That's the picture (s)he looks saddest in. :(

hmmmm very interesting.
it does look like something is being hidden right in front of our faces doesn't it? maybe ICE should take a look at the missing and exploited children's data base.

IMO, it is definitely a male. He does bear a striking resemblance to Alissa Milano, though

Ah, thanks for your insight. So do you think the original picture shows the little girl and she was cropped out of the photo by ICE?

It definitely looks like a child was cropped out but I don't think we can know what that means.

It's possible this guy is just someone who may have information - in other cases where they have asked for the public's help they have put out the screen shots of the adult and said that the person being sought was wanted for child sexual abuse and a child was in danger and currently being abused. They didn't say that here. It seems like a different kind of situation.

I do see how this person may be seen to have "feminine" features but to me he just looks like a teen-aged boy. I also think that if there was any doubt about gender they wouldn't label him "John Doe" on the posters.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/945789_10151770946631815_2138482574_n.jpg

I can see this person being a young teen boy and acknowledge the "John Doe" description.

This male person (or someone) has done a lot of "manscaping" (feminizing) with the eyebrows, high cheek bones and lip gloss.

The chin does look masculine, but then I think of Jodi Arias and how masculine she could look.

Just wanted to note that the sweatshirt looks too large as if shoulder pads were added to make the person appear larger. JMO

Hey Everybody - please read this. We are on shaky ground here. It appears that the photos ICE has posted are of a minor. This could be a victim and we want to be especially careful here.

"Please DO NOT repost the pictures. Rely on ICE's link. I know this slows things down and makes it a bit more difficult - but if the person is a victim, we do NOT want to add to any pain they may be suffering under. If it turns out that the unidentified person is a perp, we can change our stance on this but until then, please do the best you can while protecting all identities."

It looks like when ICE posted this to their twitter feed they posted the pic itself to twitter, not a link to the information sheet. I think the photo is out there forever - if they take the info down on the ICE site, the pictures are still on twitter connected to all the retweets. (but maybe not?, I'm too old to really understand 100% how twitter works).

I did a google image search using the toothy photo from ICE. I clicked on "visually similar images" and scrolled through. On the far right side of the 13th from the bottom row (before the "show more results" option) is a photo of a similar aged boy in a white hoodie. Somebody take a look and tell me what you think.

I did a google image search using the toothy photo from ICE. I clicked on "visually similar images" and scrolled through. On the far right side of the 13th from the bottom row (before the "show more results" option) is a photo of a similar aged boy in a white hoodie. Somebody take a look and tell me what you think.

I do not understand what you are saying? Clarify more please?

I do not understand what you are saying? Clarify more please?

This is from Marnie, a couple of pages back: If you "Google" Google Image Search it explains how. I just can't from my phone for some reason tonight...they do it on that show CatFish all the time to help people in alleged online relationships to uncover the truth. Fascinating stuff.

italicized by me

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back