Recovered/Located IA - Michael Graham, 37, North Liberty, 6 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank heavens he was found. I hope he can work out whatever problems he I experiencing. I always try to remember everyone is fighting some type of battle.
This is so very true. Thank you for this reminder. It's important to remember.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

So glad he was found and safe, I hope he gets the help he needs no matter what is going on. Grateful there is a positive outcome in this case.

NORTH LIBERTY, Iowa (KCRG-TV9) - North Liberty Police said a missing Coralville man found in Omaha did not report he was abducted.

North Liberty Police provided a statement from Graham's brother:

“The Graham family wants to thank everyone for prayers and well wishes. We thank all of the local law enforcement for their dedication and efforts. We are so thankful that we have Mike back and he is physically safe. We will get Mike the help that he needs. For those that are frustrated by this situation, we ask for your compassion and understanding. For those of you that do not know Michael he is a loving husband, father, son and brother. He has a profound faith in Jesus Christ and has been a good citizen and contributing member of society. He needs help now and we are so thankful that we have the opportunity to do that for him.”
http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/UPDATE-Missing-Coralville-man-will-not-face-charges-427022213.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010
Back