GUILTY IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, found deceased, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just popped on to Court TV on my lunch break today thinking I’d be enjoying that sweet smell of justice in catching what SURELY would be a recap of CBR’s sentencing to LWOP. Only to find WHAAAAAT?! Seriously?! An Iowa sex trafficking ring captured Mollie, a well-known, well-loved, local family girl with a zillion people who would miss her immediately- then killed her when the case went high-profile? PAH-LEEEZZZZZE. Unbelievable. I am not often surprised with much in this life, but today I am stunned.
NOT the closure I was hoping to witness. I am so sorry for how this must feel to those closest to Mollie.
Judge Delays Cristhian Bahena Rivera's Sentencing As Defense Seeks Information On Other Suspects

I wonder if the supposed 21-year-old confessor is currently incarcerated for other crimes? Or if he was ever interviewed by LE in regards to this case?

IMO, the jailhouse informant claims to have heard CBR's testimony, so if he was going to come forward with a false claim (for recognition or other self-benefiting purposes), he easily could have made up a story that better matched the masked men testimony.

The second informant coming forward while highly emotional and possibly intoxicated is also no surprise, especially if she was potentially terrified of the repercussions.

It sort of makes me think these claims are legitimate, on the part of the informants, anyway. And if so, the question is what motivation did the 21-year-old have in confessing to these people? Was he involved? Does he wish he was involved because he's demented? He didn't confess to LE, himself, so what benefit did it have to say these things under the supposed conditions he did? Very stange...

Video: 8/17/2006: John Mark Karr Admits to Killing JonBenet Ramsey

Why did John mark Karr admit to killing Jon benet Ramsey? Who knows why people insert themselves into drama.

Oh my gosh, I cannot bear the defense attorneys! Nothing that they said has anything to do with Mollie’s case. Because this Lowe guy had a drink in Brooklyn one time means he’s the killer? Because this Voss woman was walking down a road near there and says she was trafficked means it’s connected to Mollie? Ridiculous.
I was glad the prosecutor expressed outrage over the whole circus. I wish the judge would do the same, but I doubt it. He has been way to lenient to the Freses and their pathetic tactics throughout this entire ordeal.
And through it all CBR sits there in a semi-comatose state. Guilty. Guilty . Guilty.

Here's the response (link below the tweet) the state filed yesterday, Brown lays it out pretty succinctly why a new trial for CBR with this...information...wouldn't help CBR at all.

@Angenette5· 17h

NEW: Prosecutors in IA oppose Cristhian Bahena Rivera's request for new trial based on an inmate coming forward and claiming another inmate confessed to killing Mollie Tibbetts. Hearing tomorrow AM. Read state's response: https://dropbox.com/s/nj9al8l07y7b6p3/Rivera%20Resist%20Mtn%20for%20New%20Trial.pdf?dl=0…
@LawCrimeNetwork

Okay, I think this is/was all jailhouse BS. Kudos to the judge though, he'll hear them, decide, and not leave a basis for an appeal.

All my non- lawyer opinion.
Personally I don’t think this is your run of the mill jailhouse bs, there’s some substance here and much that needs to come to light.

Related to Mollie? I don’t think so, but we’ll see. Related to Xavier? More plausible, but who knows…

CR is not going anywhere. He’s going to sit in jail while this plays out then afterwards sit in jail some more for the rest of his life.

There’s time and opportunity here to make the rest of us a little bit safer, I’m okay with that.

Last edited:
If your head is spinning like mine, here are the players in Ninja Nightmare, The Sequel… Let me know if I’ve missed a new key person/detail.

New Ninja Players:

Arne Maki: inmate #1 claimed in Nov 2020 to have knowledge of MT’s real killer

Gavin Jones: inmate #2 in court docs– confessed May 26, 2021 he & 1 other person were involved in killing Tibbetts after seeing her bound and gagged in a “trap house” they were staying at.

***Maki & Jones were held in Keokuk County Jail.

Lyndsey Voss provided corroborating evidence that Jones told her that he had raped and killed Tibbetts.

***Voss & Jones were involved in a romantic relationship.

James Lowe: 50 y/o man allegedly ran sex trafficking ring out of 405 East Market, New Sharon, Iowa summer 2018. Also ex-bf of mom of a missing child from Brooklyn (Xavior Harrelson)

Reposting links of @TL4S & @FrostedGlass

Rivera sentencing delayed as defense requests new trial, prosecution resists

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeniseWQAD/status/1415681378641973248

Here's the response (link below the tweet) the state filed yesterday, Brown lays it out pretty succinctly why a new trial for CBR with this...information...wouldn't help CBR at all.

@Angenette5· 17h

NEW: Prosecutors in IA oppose Cristhian Bahena Rivera's request for new trial based on an inmate coming forward and claiming another inmate confessed to killing Mollie Tibbetts. Hearing tomorrow AM. Read state's response: https://dropbox.com/s/nj9al8l07y7b6p3/Rivera%20Resist%20Mtn%20for%20New%20Trial.pdf?dl=0…
@LawCrimeNetwork

Thanks! Logical and devastating arguments.

If your head is spinning like mine, here are the players in Ninja Nightmare, The Sequel… Let me know if I’ve missed a new key person/detail.

New Ninja Players:

Arne Maki: inmate #1 claimed in Nov 2020 to have knowledge of MT’s real killer

Gavin Jones: inmate #2 in court docs– confessed May 26, 2021 he & 1 other person were involved in killing Tibbetts after seeing her bound and gagged in a “trap house” they were staying at.

***Maki & Jones were held in Keokuk County Jail.

Lyndsey Voss provided corroborating evidence that Jones told her that he had raped and killed Tibbetts.

***Voss & Jones were involved in a romantic relationship.

James Lowe: 50 y/o man allegedly ran sex trafficking ring out of 405 East Market, New Sharon, Iowa summer 2018. Also ex-bf of mom of a missing child from Brooklyn (Xavior Harrelson)

Reposting links of @TL4S & @FrostedGlass

Rivera sentencing delayed as defense requests new trial, prosecution resists

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeniseWQAD/status/1415681378641973248

I bet CBR is wishing his tale had included a trip to a trap house!

Oh my gosh, I cannot bear the defense attorneys! Nothing that they said has anything to do with Mollie’s case. Because this Lowe guy had a drink in Brooklyn one time means he’s the killer? Because this Voss woman was walking down a road near there and says she was trafficked means it’s connected to Mollie? Ridiculous.
I was glad the prosecutor expressed outrage over the whole circus. I wish the judge would do the same, but I doubt it. He has been way to lenient to the Freses and their pathetic tactics throughout this entire ordeal.
And through it all CBR sits there in a semi-comatose state. Guilty. Guilty . Guilty.

Is this possibly so there is very little to appeal on? Maybe the judge knows how ridiculous it is, but if he doesn't entertain it since it could be seen as credible or at least as why didn't you check it out in the 1% chance that maybe there is truth to it type thing?? Then in 2 weeks it's been checked out, there is no reason not to sentence CBR and move on and now all the allegations by the defense or attempted connections can be debunked and less reason for appeals.

Angenette Levy @Angenette5 21m
So here's what's going on: An IA prison inmate and the ex-gf of inmate Gavin Jones come forward within hours of one another, independently, saying "Gavin Jones said he killed Mollie Tibbetts." This happened the day the defense rested its case @LawCrimeNetwork

sabbm

As to bolded: Riiiiiiiight. Sure they did.

This is one of the worst cases of grasping at straws I’ve ever seen.

Not sure how it explains all the evidence regarding Rivera, but, hey, burn through more time and money.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back