GUILTY IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, found deceased, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This appears to have been planned well in advance as in before trial and totally scripted to boot including all the court theatrics. IMO two agendas are being driven.

Inmate visiter logs and phone calls need to be examined. Not knowing another inmate is meaningless to me. There are ways. Just saying.

When I see pink pigs flying outside my home I may reconsider. MOO

Last edited:
I didn't follow Mollie's threads here thru the course of the trial so I'm wondering if someone that did could clear something up for me. I think I've seen comments in recent posts that indicate LE had found a GPS track from one of Mollie's devices that day as she was out for her run. First, is that correct? And second, if so, did that track follow the expected path down the road where CBR had stated that he approached her, and then continue to the location in the cornfield where he led authorities to her body? And was it an uninterrupted course which did not include a layover at a trap house? ...if so, I would think that would kill this whole line of BS the defense is trying to scrape together.

Yeah sure. Just like football or any sport/strategic activity…..if you have a play…..you play it. See how it all works out. But you, I, and everyone else looking at the same proverbial chess board knows nothing will come of this. Like I’ve said for days now….it’s a stalling tactic at best. It holds no ground. No more than an expired fast pass at Walt Disney World. Can it be argued? Sure? Using American college football references as metaphors….this isn’t even close to the kick-6(I was in the stands for that). Definitely not it. Will the result still turn up in CBR being guilty of Murder in the 1st….well I’ll say it with 99.99% certainty. This is just a stretch of time. Nothing more, nothing less. Tick tock….Cristhian, tick tock. Life incarnation is coming for you.

In a nutshell. This kinda gamesmanship is what IMO makes the justice system seem farcical. I remember watching a South African case where a judge was hearing the trial and would decide on a verdict. And this judge so thoroughly dismissed an expert witness’ intended testimony off hand for irrelevance. She basically told the witness she had no business testifying in that regard. It was a beautiful sight to behold after watching g so many American trials where defense gets away with so much nonsense and wastes everyone’s time!! It is really ludicrous that this judge even allowed this hearing. He could’ve made this a written ruling DENIED based on their motion. Why do they even need a full day hearing for their motion for a new trial??

Again, just more stalling tactics and wasting the taxpayers money and everyone’s time!!! To what end! He LED POLICE TO THE BODY!! He did it! The phantom men pulled a gun on me and made me do it story is so tired! Even Jodi Arias said that!

These are alleged sex traffickers. They are looking to continue their enterprise. Not some serial killer that is demented and knows he will eventually be caught. They are very calculating people. No way they would let her just go.

A 'sex trafficking' ring, by definition is to keep the workers alive, if they went around killing them, there wouldn't be a 'sex trafficking' ring.

I’m so sorry Mollie’s loved ones are having to face this additional anguish and stress. I can’t imagine what they have gone through and continue to go through. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with them.

Thank you to all of you for your news updates and posts they are very helpful in understanding the situation.

In a nutshell. This kinda gamesmanship is what IMO makes the justice system seem farcical. I remember watching a South African case where a judge was hearing the trial and would decide on a verdict. And this judge so thoroughly dismissed an expert witness’ intended testimony off hand for irrelevance. She basically told the witness she had no business testifying in that regard. It was a beautiful sight to behold after watching g so many American trials where defense gets away with so much nonsense and wastes everyone’s time!! It is really ludicrous that this judge even allowed this hearing. He could’ve made this a written ruling DENIED based on their motion. Why do they even need a full day hearing for their motion for a new trial??

Again, just more stalling tactics and wasting the taxpayers money and everyone’s time!!! To what end! He LED POLICE TO THE BODY!! He did it! The phantom men pulled a gun on me and made me do it story is so tired! Even Jodi Arias said that!

Our court system is so easily exploited. Defense tactics make me puke. In some cases the defense has dragged cases out for years and years and they get away with it. It is pitiful.

Judge Joel Yates tentatively scheduled 2nd hearing July 27 on defense motion for a new trial. But may rule today on defense request to compel LE to review evidence of alleged sex trafficking & search for missing 11-year-old boy, Xavier Harrelson.

Of note: neither sweatered ninja- Gavin Jones or James Lowe- has a name that sounds particularly like “Jack”. Remember when CBR said a masked abductor said “Come back, Jack” during the crime? I wonder how prosecution plans to spin that part into the new web. Jones, James, Jack?

CBR also testified, "One of them was bigger and a little bit fatter. The other one was about my stature." Does this match Jones & James?

Prosecutor calls request for new trial by Mollie Tibbetts killer a 'fishing expedition'

Defendant says Mollie Tibbetts was killed by 2 masked mystery men, in stunning claim

Our court system is so easily exploited. Defense tactics make me puke. In some cases the defense has dragged cases out for years and years and they get away with it. It is pitiful.

The real issue for me, is how much does this cost? At what point in time can anyone draw a line in the sand, done? Granted, there have been errors in the past. But with DNA, electronic equipment, cameras, it is getting to be very few.

The problem I have seen, is that now CBR can continue his "poor me" mantra, with a thinly veiled layer of "it is really racism". Somehow, dragging identity politics into the mix. This entire situation is bigger than CBR. Someone wants to make CBR a "victim". As if he is going to be a "poster" for what happens to a young undocumented, Hispanic, in Iowa, wrongly accused of a crime, framed, and now, in jail.

Oh, did we forget about the actual "Victim"? Mollie Tibbets? A young woman who thought it was safe to go running?

Judge Joel Yates tentatively scheduled 2nd hearing July 27 on defense motion for a new trial. But may rule today on defense request to compel LE to review evidence of alleged sex trafficking & search for missing 11-year-old boy, Xavier Harrelson.

Of note: neither sweatered ninja- Gavin Jones or James Lowe- has a name that sounds particularly like “Jack”. Remember when CBR said a masked abductor said “Come back, Jack” during the crime? I wonder how prosecution plans to spin that part into the new web. Jones, James, Jack?

CBR also testified, "One of them was bigger and a little bit fatter. The other one was about my stature." Does this match Jones & James?

Prosecutor calls request for new trial by Mollie Tibbetts killer a 'fishing expedition'

Defendant says Mollie Tibbetts was killed by 2 masked mystery men, in stunning claim
I've seen conflicting reports about which two men were involved in the actually killing in the supposed Jones story. Clearly, Jones was one of them, but was the other Lowe, or the guy who didn't speak English very well, or another unnamed guy?

Even if Jones really did tell Maki this story (and I do understand it's only a hearsay story until it can be corroborated), Maki was relaying it secondhand, and nearly 7 months after it was originally told to him in November 2020. There would likely be inaccuracies in what Maki said.

Last edited:
JudgeJoe said:
snipped...

re bold - I believe you meant to type defense - ??

I think it would be a greater risk to let them go. Why leave a victim alive who can identify them?

I presume there are tens of thousands of 'sex trafficked workers' in the US, I'm sure they can identify their captors, I'm not seeing tens of thousands of deaths reported.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen conflicting reports about which two men were involved in the actually killing in the supposed Jones story. Clearly, Jones was one of them, but was the other Lowe, or the guy who didn't speak English very well, or another unnamed guy?

Even if Jones really did tell Maki this story (and I do understand it's only a hearsay story until it can be corroborated), Maki was relaying it secondhand, and nearly 7 months after it was originally told to him in November 2020. There would likely be inaccuracies in what Maki said.

I'm sure Maki can accurately remember what was told to him, after all 'the human brain has a capacity that is ten times greater than first thought and can retain 4.7 billion books, scientists have discovered. This is according to US scientists who have measured the storage capacity of synapses - the brain connections that are responsible for storing memories.'

The fact that Voss has also been told something similar is interesting.

The real issue for me, is how much does this cost? At what point in time can anyone draw a line in the sand, done? Granted, there have been errors in the past. But with DNA, electronic equipment, cameras, it is getting to be very few.

The problem I have seen, is that now CBR can continue his "poor me" mantra, with a thinly veiled layer of "it is really racism". Somehow, dragging identity politics into the mix. This entire situation is bigger than CBR. Someone wants to make CBR a "victim". As if he is going to be a "poster" for what happens to a young undocumented, Hispanic, in Iowa, wrongly accused of a crime, framed, and now, in jail.

Oh, did we forget about the actual "Victim"? Mollie Tibbets? A young woman who thought it was safe to go running?

Sadly, and often, the victim gets forgotten while the perp/defendant takes center stage.

I'm sure Maki can accurately remember what was told to him, after all 'the human brain has a capacity that is ten times greater than first thought and can retain 4.7 billion books, scientists have discovered. This is according to US scientists who have measured the storage capacity of synapses - the brain connections that are responsible for storing memories.'

The fact that Voss has also been told something similar is interesting.
Considering that both reporting parties got their info from the exact same source (Jones), I'm not at all surprised that their info is similar. That just tells me that Jones was trying to use the same story to make himself look like a big shot in jail as he was to try to intimidate his girlfriend.

Considering that both reporting parties got their info from the exact same source (Jones), I'm not at all surprised that their info is similar. That just tells me that Jones was trying to use the same story to make himself look like a big shot in jail as he was to try to intimidate his girlfriend.
I think that is exactly what happened. I assume law enforcement has spoke directly to Jones and he denies it.

I mentioned that yesterday before the hearing, 'bragging to intimidate'.

Maki was at the court yesterday, would the Judge of spoken to him? (maybe to check the veracity of his claims) If not, what was the point?

I mentioned that yesterday before the hearing, 'bragging to intimidate'.

Maki was at the court yesterday, would the Judge of spoken to him? (maybe to check the veracity of his claims) If not, what was the point?
The defense counsel ordered that Maki be made present. But I don't know why. That was not an evidentiary hearing. So I assume that was just grandstanding. The judge isn't going to talk to him outside of open court.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadgett inspeccion
Back