Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been lurking here and over on Reddit ever since this case captivated me. I, like several others, was sitting on my hands waiting for the news of this huge LE presence at the hog farm to become "official."

I am just wondering if that press conference was set for right around the time the first LE vehicles started to show up near the hog farm as a way to distract people in town from what was going on. Otherwise, it seems like a very eerie coincidence. I think the PC was called as part of a larger plan.

Or they have a POI that we don't know about yet that is close to her but don't have enough substantive evidence to go with them. There are a few things that strike me with the random abductor thing.

I don't think it would be that way. As others have pointed out, if they had a suspect, he would be way too dangerous for them to let stay free. They would have a search warrant in 5 minutes and they would go pick him up.

I've been lurking here and over on Reddit ever since this case captivated me. I, like several others, was sitting on my hands waiting for the news of this huge LE presence at the hog farm to become "official."

I am just wondering if that press conference was set for right around the time the first LE vehicles started to show up near the hog farm as a way to distract people in town from what was going on. Otherwise, it seems like a very eerie coincidence. I think the PC was called as part of a larger plan.
That's exactly what I was thinking. The timing seems too coincidental.

The search just made my stomach drop. I personally don't believe it will have a happy ending. JMO.

I always thought they had to have pretty strong evidence to zero in on the hog farm last week. This sounds like it is near there. I feel like something keeps bringing them back to that area. If they are searching woods (are they? I am not sure), I feel like they are looking for a body. Again MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur